It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChange founder Luke Rudkowski makes SPLC’s Patriot most wanted list!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
Hal turner was one of the highest fbi national security asset admitted In court by the Fbi deputy director under oath.

Are there any court records or similar you can point me to about this?

I've read a fair bit about Turner before, and just spent a while reading some more. It seems to me that he was more of a casual informant, in the same way that many criminals are. I'm not sure I can buy that he was an 'asset' or agent or similar, if that was the case I would have expected him to never be arrested, or given a false name and disappeared. Perhaps running a false court case could be part of the cover, but in that case I wouldn't expect them to have shown he was an informant either.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

This time i will supply the information.
This is a cut of court recordings. Showing Amy Pickett Special Agent in Charge Ny 3rd highest fbi offical in New York City.Amy Pickett stated the difference between an informant, and National Security Intelligence informant.
She then states Hal Turner is a National Security asset.

In short he is paid to be a racist and promote violent behavior then identify the groups or individuals who take the bait, and report it to the fbi.
Basically a paid criminal, heh how many folks were taxed to have there fruits go to this criminal trying to spew racist tirades over the airwaves.

republicbroadcasting.org...

How far down the memory hole do you want to go?

I wish I could make this stuff up. Sadly this is our government.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
reply to post by harpsounds

This time i will supply the information.
This is a cut of court recordings. Showing Amy Pickett Special Agent in Charge Ny 3rd highest fbi offical in New York City.Amy Pickett stated the difference between an informant, and National Security Intelligence informant.
She then states Hal Turner is a National Security asset.

In short he is paid to be a racist and promote violent behavior then identify the groups or individuals who take the bait, and report it to the fbi.
Basically a paid criminal, heh how many folks were taxed to have there fruits go to this criminal trying to spew racist tirades over the airwaves.

republicbroadcasting.org...

How far down the memory hole do you want to go?

I wish I could make this stuff up. Sadly this is our government.

Interesting to note that nobody else replied after you posted the link - I guess you shut everbody down - and that the link you posted is no longer active. I wonder why.

I also checked Wikipedia and there is talk about theories but the legal document does not refer to him as an "asset".

Caught red handed or was that link a fake? Nobody knows...

Q: For them to engage in criminal activity?
A: Yes
www.infowars.com/hal-turner-is-a-national-security-intelligence-asset/
edit on 8-4-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join