It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im New. Finally I Have Found it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Whats up people finally the place were i can feed my brain for knowledge and discuss theories of unknown facts, evidence, fake, real etc whatever you want to call it these days. I live in chicago and im mexican which would not matter anyways to say, but yes finally i love this site has everything i been looking for and i can say my theory's for that up coming days and and years. Every single topic on this site comes to catch my eye in a way that its really interesting and makes you think and puts you in a spot were you can actually think whats going on or what you think happens. Im always saying and telling my family that the world, our planet is not actually our planet, i dont know why. Every since i was 6 my i use to think different than anybody, no i dont have special powers or im a highly educated person wrong. I always asked my self whats my purpose to live in this planet? What is really my objective in life on earth overall? anyways this is an awesome site.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good work.

You'll spends hours here searching for every single consipracy you can think of, plus more...

I remember my 1st day here. No, for real, a FULL day searching

Have fun and don't get too caught up.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Android1

Hi Android1, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
remember... deny ignorance...(whatever that means? :lol
welcome. If anything do not become paranoid! delusional! or skittish!... look the devil in the eye and say "would you like fries with that?"!!!

top topics

join