It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

that is the point, powerful but nothing real
so who is the idiot there, who confuse himself with any powers pretense, or who moves with his own legs and head

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Imans, have you ever had a lucid dream? if yes - did you believe it was real?

I'm talking about the experience, if you did or did not experience it, not whether dreaming is reality. (that is another subject
)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

of course majority of people experienced dreaming about things they enjoy imagining real, but almost everyone know how it is a choice and the more they want to be real the more they would become of reality only and get away of those tools that are meant to escape reality when you are too limited in moves or young
it is like masturbation you cannot call those practice experience, even intellectual masturbation or thinking is wrong
it is only because evil is the source of existence that reality is looking as not real, but your practices are less real then, you should be true real alone to justify yourself existing when all is of evil existing

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Do you ever bother answering questions users ask you?

wait for it...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

dont you ever use your head to type anything, i told yes sure of course yes

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

but it is evil practices i always insist to not doing it , i am me and whtever the base is i see it from its realisaitons objectively and not in messing with my freedom moves rights or any powers pretenses easy to realize on limited body condition as real

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

and learn to justify yourself by giving life to objective matter that concern all
you cannot keep meaning you as one justification living by using the base that say that one is all,

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
reply to post by Northwarden

As long as you look to the sky for an external God, you will never find him. As Christ himself said The kingdom of Heaven lies within. And if Heaven is within yourself- don't you think God might be there too?

I couldn't agree more I remember reading similar writings from an author who said If God lives in a building than the rats and pigeons would have reached enlightenment, if god lives in the water, than the fish would have reached enlightenment, if god lives in the sky than the birds would have reached enlightenment. But if you look inside yourself than you will see

Another author wrote there is more than one way to reach enlightenment

both of these idea's are my foundation to living and i think what you said mirror's it

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
hi, i am just wondering, is there any kind of signs to be able to tell if someone is enlightened?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
hi, i am just wondering, is there any kind of signs to be able to tell if someone is enlightened?

Enlightenment means that one has died and is continious dying.
It is the true incarnation, which comes when the demonic in human has ceased.
Such a human is living and has no path or direction, the only guidance is his perception which is free from burden.
he is not a follower, does not need to be something, or wanting to be someone.
He is free, he has an innocent mind, and cannot be hurt.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
reply to post by emsed1

Emsed1 said:
"Do you get the impression that there is no Hell, at least one as we've come to conceive of?"

Emsed-
After awakening you will never fear death.....you KNOW there is no Hell except for the one some create in thier own mind. When a devout believer in Hell crosses over fearing he will go to hell- he will. At least for a short time...BUT he won't be burning in agony, he will only observe what he believes Hell is like. But soon understanding will come and he will be free to move past this self-made delusion into the light.

Namaste-
-Boypony

This is what i believe too!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nice post,
I was awakened and it was amazing, i agree but not with everything you state. I dont belive I am god. Why? Because I couldnt put together a wooden model ship.. let alone a universe

I belive in God though. strongly.
I agree you definately can not get back into normal society easily anymore. especially in modern days. to much technology jogging the truth to the side of the road and euthanizing ( sorry if the spelling was wrong here)
anyways goodluck in your faith OP

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nice post,
I was awakened and it was amazing, i agree but not with everything you state. I dont belive I am god. Why? Because I couldnt put together a wooden model ship.. let alone a universe

I agree you definately can not get back into normal society easily anymore. especially in modern days. to much technology jogging the truth to the side of the road and euthanizing ( sorry if the spelling was wrong here)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Nice post,

SR-
It's tough to explain in normal language.....but imagine God as an infinite library card catalog.....and each one of us is one of those cards. Since in reality there is ONLY God, in effect each one of those cards is also God.
Or how about this analogy...God is a hologram. If you are familiar with a film style hologram you may know that you can cut that hologram into a million pieces and each piece will still display the whole image! Now as the pieces get smaller you begin to lose resolution and detail......Imagine each of us is a small piece of this "God Hologram"....but since we are small, we don't have the "resolution" to do miracles. IF our vibration (frequency) is raised higher, we become a larger part of the whole, and our abilities increase exponentially. There are infinite levels of God.....from the slow vibration and consciousness of a rock, all the way up to beings vibrating so fast that they are in another dimension. BUT it is ALL GOD. It's just that most of humanity has forgotton that they are actually part of God. But in my awakening experiences I apparently tune into a large enough portion of the "God hologram" that I not only feel I'm a part of God....but God himself. Not a big enough chunk to move mountains....but a big enough piece to KNOW who I am. I guess the fancy stuff can wait till I move to the next level or vibration...but I'm in no hurry. I KNOW that I've been playing this game for eternity, and will continue to enjoy the game forever....whether in a human form or maybe in the energy field of a molecule on a planet in another dimension altogether. It's all good. A word on the Shift that we all talk about and hope for soon......Sometimes I feel that this new Earth will manifest from within...from the very core of our being. The new world we envision is already inside of us. As if we are not moving to another planet, but breaking out of our shell. We only need to allow it to come forth. To move into that higher place that is you. To awake from the dream.

Namaste-
-Boypony

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join