It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i think the disagreement is from what you mean that noone is true and so you would educate them as a mass that follow anything that sound winning an argument

only truth do, that is why everyone is very intelligent and understand very well that positive being doesnt mean planning a positive realisation or judging objective thing as positive expectation gain

i mean even kids now know everything and act freely as positive livings beings while thinking objective reality as else freedom too

this old school is wrong, that always result on puting everyone down for meaning teaching them something

killing any objective fact of truth that say how everyone is of same absolute base moving out freely for its own positive free life

and confusing being more positive as an end with being positive as a soruce is the real issue

you cannot be more but from being positive, and if you are positive you would see everyone positive too and being more would be according to your sense of positive will and not from using others to mean something of you as objective realisations to yourself life which would result on identifying how others are less from where you mean more of you

others are not of your wills but are of the same positive base source of any move will

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
i think the disagreement is from what you mean that noone is true and so you would educate them as a mass that follow anything that sound winning an argument

I dont know what you mean by this. I dont think I am saying no one is true. When I disagree with someone, it is only that MY experience or view of things contradicts what is being said. Putting out your own view, doesnt mean you are saying your view is absolutely right and no one should consider the opposing views. It just is what it is, my view, put out to share, for discussion. Even for criticism.

only truth do, that is why everyone is very intelligent and understand very well that positive being doesnt mean planning a positive realisation or judging objective thing as positive expectation gain

From this statement, we may not have a lot of disagreement. Its hard to tell. This sounds different from your "end times" reference. Our disagreement here may be a semantic one, like Goddds and mine was. We could be using different terms for the same thing, although you didnt seem to think so, and I am guessing your grasp of English is better than my grasp of your grasp of English.

this old school is wrong, that always result on puting everyone down for meaning teaching them something

I dont know what you mean by this.

killing any objective fact of truth that say how everyone is of same absolute base moving out freely for its own positive free life

If this mean thats it is an objective truth that everyone is the same "thing" (base? Source?) looking out of many eyes to experience many different lives, I have no argument with that. If thats not what you meant, then I dont understand this.

and confusing being more positive as an end with being positive as a soruce is the real issue

I may well be confusing how you are using the term positive. If so, its not intentional.

you cannot be more but from being positive, and if you are positive you would see everyone positive too and being more would be according to your sense of positive will and not from using others to mean something of you as objective realisations to yourself life which would result on identifying how others are less from where you mean more of you

I dont understand your meaning here. I do not think others are negative. Even people other people would say were negative. Everything has its part in the play. I certainly dont think others are less than me, because I dont think others are truly different from me. We are all like cells in Gods body, as an analogy. Each of us is contained wholly in God, but God is not contained wholly in any one of us, except perhaps as a blueprint. So I am God, which is fantastic, but so are you, so is everyone, so is everything. I am not special in that, nor even special for realizing it. Those who dont realize it arent less. They dont need help, they dont need instruction. Things are perfect as they are, but that doesnt mean that it is imperfect for us to discuss this either. Thats fine too.

others are not of your wills but are of the same positive base source of any move will

I dont think others are of my will, (as an individual) I am not even sure I am of my will. (as an individual) That would depend upon a lot of things, including whether or not time was an "all at once" sort of thing, or if it is objectively unfolding, as we experience it. I tend to suspect that our experience of time unfolding is illusory, and that in fact everything IS, all at Once, in the Eternal NOW, and if that is so, that means I really dont have free will. I couldnt. But that is philosophic speculation based upon a lot of things, and I would not say that that is a true statement. Just my suspicion.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

sorry to use what you said as an example to mean something in general more, you believe in god like others belive in money, from what you get the same result, you dont think positively and of course who get his hands on monopoly think having the source of positive so no positive would ever exist from that fact

we are from the absolute base same ultimately which is objective positive one, it is not a god, there is total freedom space void between dimensions, small is the source of big in void, it is not the way you think
certainty freedom results is not a mister wills

it is all very true that is why the repetitions are in different forms it is not a god any god that can be all that there is an objective truth absolutely saying absolute facts there is no doubt about that

can you conceive free space with your mind? infinite dimensions would be of absolute freedom truth, small dimension is first and biggest is its first move absolutely as ultimate above justification truth of it

positive truth is also when nothing is of its source justfication, how the concept of more is the only possible else to source concept , which result positive as absolute fact truth life

the smallest absolutely can be the most free positive means, as it can see a lot of freedom means objectively and apply it on itself since it wont have any consequence on all when it is absolute free smallest cell
while biggest cell is of course dependnt more on its fact existence to mean objective freedom life
but also what is not a cell as outside void, being absolutely free would justify the smallest cell free means in positive life truth while meaning objective truth living from freedom reality fact sameness
assumption justifications according to each free living means

positive truth is also else as positive objective true one reality result, how else say then self present as objective positive fact true from whatever justification to one objective reality of same source being

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

you have always free will when you consider yourself free cell, and that is possible when you proove relating yourself to out positively by just approving it as a whole from your way to justify yourself freedom from too
you dont perceive your true reality it is you that is talking and that rely only on you

the relation with outside of you is always from the sense of more then you, that is why it is better to always look out as out being more truly otherwise you would be wrong easily by meaning you objectively out so you more and who you are talking to or dealing with out being as a result of your presence move less

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

"God" is a word. Nothing more. It is a word that in most people evokes an idea of something immensely vast, something utterly beyond our human understanding, but something "good" in the sense that it is not malevolent. When I say "God" I do not mean it the way many people do. As a man (or woman) or separate being up in the heavens somewhere.

I think you are overstepping your bounds in trying to pretend you understand how I think or feel about "God." It most certainly is not something I feel about like some feel about money. It is not a desire of mine, or a craving, or addiction.

While I do believe hidden in your poor English, there is some very astute spiritual understanding, you are clearly not a mind reader. You dont know me, and you are arguing against a shadow you are concocting in your own ego.

I have to say I think you are projecting. Personally.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Agree, and here it is no different, also the dutch language comes short in finding the right words
Its not easy to talk and really convey the inner meaning, so words quite often are not understood or mis interpreted.
So the dialog becomes a big conversation with explaining the meaning or give examples to get it across.
The struggling you mention is something i know quite well, because i feel it is of great importance to talk as much to as many people as possible to make them think.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Imans, if i am following you correctly, what you mean is one must be objectively to see?
That means not being related to the what is, when one negates the what is, the positive come into being.

Is this what you mean?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

why do you love so much to deform what i clearly say, i said sorry how i was going to use something you say for another general mean
i didnt mean that you are addicted to god or nothing about you personnally, even the ones that use money as positive source they are not addicted to it, addiction anyway is meaning something real or true, evil never mean truth, it is a luxurious way opportunity that is totally out of reality concept

and again you put the blame on me for what you refuse to justify yourself, you say that your perception of god is different then others but then how it is different when you just say that, you use the same word they give a reality life to that concept in mind but you use same word without any other realisation justification

like this word also you used at the end of your post, projection and you said earlier ego, what that mean to you, why do you love to use what others say while saying being different mean without any other justification of you

to me the concept of projection in mind is totally wrong, you cannot project yourself you are yourself always but you can project what you want to pretend possessing more or to pretend being free by puting others down
how do i project anything when the whole objective i mean is absolute void, what could i want or gain as a self state of that

and there cant be any ego when the expression is meaning the smallest self objecitve means to justify its simplest free state only
and when the expression is form is clearly never meaning any substantial form of anything

ego is fake self from any illusion of freedom sense that is not true, self is from realizing else existence, so fake self cannot realize else existing, and that is the only point of ego being an issue reality

if i joke a bit it doesnt has anything to do with ego or if others enjoy and show clearly what they like in doing this is the right of everyone and it is another point to say somewhere else

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

some of it but not the whole statement you make there,

when you are detached as self freedom you are not rejecting else or the whole on the contrary inherently you confirm it, wether of you being same by recognizing yourself or of else being more
but also thre is another point of small selves freedom, the fact that you are nothing to all moves or sense, make you more objective about positive freedom life sense of the whole, you have nothing particularly concerning you to think about, so you can think the whole thoughts in positive free way, free mean always positive existing the only way of freedom life, so you perceive rights better from the whole free existence fact
and the equality of absolute freedom is i guess justified by what is beyond whole as only freedom that could confirm those free life rights

also another issue from what your statement there, you think self is seeking to be objective and that what would justify its detachements wills

but no, self cant be but objective because what to do with self, that is why people look the same ok but each one is different using what is objective living from forces and powers for each one means and joys with

but also you dont see what you can do from positive true means, free energy is really positive in meaning more you become, but then only objectively because you are really just a cell free self

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

There should never be rejection, but act through understanding.

I'm gonna leave it with this because i can't read your postings, its russia to me because of the grammer.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

i say never only to what reject me since i see myself in absolute ways existing or living

so of course rejection can be right mean or right living or positive end free reality

i fear understanding and knowledge to me it doesnt mean anything but evil ways, sorry for being very different and interested in speaking out about everything

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The experience is unforgettable and trying to explain it will only bring misunderstanding. All I can say is nothing is what it seems, and there is only 1 here, no NWO, no boogeyman, nothing besides you in this present moment right here, right now. It must be experienced to understand.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jmarmoro1

So you mean learning from our experiences, i wonder if we do considering all the wars we had and have for example.
But i agree with you, explanations are just words comming from others which are easely misunderstood, as one lacks the understanding.
So that means we have to be our own authority, not accepting teachings from others but be a disiple ourself, in other words, i am the student and my own teacher.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by godddd]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Don't apologise Imans, no need for them as you should follow your own truth as all humans do.
Knowlegde has its place, we use it to write and read, know where to go (where our house is) how we grow our food and so on, nothing evil about it.
Understanding means light, without it the world is in darkness which it is, and that to me is the real evil, people that lack understanding about life, about them self, about love, about everything because they are conditioned to follow.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

the evil is who condition them so it is your god, not them, there is always truth despite fears despite needs depsite ignorance despite frustrations and anger the only way to say or to be or to move is truth, so truth is always there the living one, and of course everyone would make the efforts as they do to witness his living self that way and be existing free then maybe become a living one himself by witnessing absolutely his free existence positive one

but because of your god mister lol and the god of your god and the god of all gods we are conditionned to lies and evil life outside from truth by powerful free existence position abuse

i dont want to know from who use knowledge to lie

and it is proven how any single word i say it is of me alone because anything else is of liars the whole consciousness thing too

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

The ones who are conditioning others about god are conditioned them self, they are handing down a formula which they in their turn have learned from others.
And yes, only you can bring about clarity, thats why i wrote one should be his own authority.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by godddd]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

You will have to trust me that I do not enjoy deforming what you say. If I am doing that, it is entirely accidental.

I cannot pick up on your "jokes" because you use very little punctuation, or any other thing (like a
) that might allow me to understand where your seriousness ends and your humor begins.

There are things you say which I agree with. But about 75% of what you say I am unable to follow because of your English. I simply cannot discern what point you are trying to make at all. I have been very upfront with you about the fact that I can barely understand you. And in any disagreement, I have allowed the possibility that I may be misunderstanding.

You, on the other hand, have attributed my disagreement to my inability to think truly;

sorry to say that you dont seem to think truly that is why you cant see what is happening in truth

You also say,

sorry but you are not thinking realistically nor of any truth which is free obvious facts existence

it doesnt matter anymore to argue since there is no discussion there with such hostile reaction to my words, i meant just quick reply to major points defense

and i thought it was clear as a joke the word mantra i used there, people can read what you say without reading my contribution first and you are deforming the whole context of my expressions

Now, why I say you are "projecting" is because you are accusing me of being hostile to your words when I say I disagree, deforming what you say, (when I admit I may not understand you) but YOU are the one getting more personal and saying I am wrong, not thinking truly, and generally becoming both defensive and offensive.

You are picking a fight with me, when I have none with you. I disagree with some of the things you say, to the degree I understand them. Disagreeing with you does NOT mean I am proclaiming myself "right" and you "wrong." Nor am I trying to get anyone to "follow" me by making a winning argument.

I could not be less interested in teaching people what they should do spiritually. I have been here three years and I have not once started a thread purporting to lead or teach anyone anything about spirituality. I participate in some threads about the subject, but I am very honest that I am not in any way pretending to be a messiah or guru, or chosen one, or special in any way.

I am a person who had a remarkable experience. And after the experience, when in my confusion about what had happened, I began to seek answers, I discovered it was an even more remarkable experience than I had first realized. It has changed my view of virtually everything in my life, but thankfully, it has not left me foolish or deluded enough to think that it is my job to lead any one else, anywhere. If anything, it has made me utterly aware of how pointless it is to try and lead another "individual" in their spiritual wanderings. I am not looking for followers. Or a leader for that matter. Just people to walk along with, people to converse with, to philosophize with.

I am very sorry you seem frustrated by my opinions, and lack of understanding. I wish I did understand what you were trying to say better. It is interesting, even if I still do not agree, to hear the opinions or perspectives of another.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As you have said, I too have had remarkable experiences lead me on a journey to find 'truth'...
In 2007, the journey started...
Since that point, I have changed drastically --- for the better!

I do not fit in well with society because I am the type of person who rarely keeps anger or negativity within me. Now, this doesn't mean I'm a 'loner' or just sit on the computer all day, hehe.. I'm actually quite 'normal' if you were to just see me.

When I feel anger, I feel it, then let it go off in the flow of existence.
My thoughts do not dwell on the past or future, nor do I feel the need to dwell in the realm of materialism.

I hold love for all life on earth, as it all serves it's purpose in one way or another...
I realize that many are ignorant in this life-time, but I also realize that this is because many have forgotten or not yet realized that their true self is beyond the body, the mind, the job, the religion, etc...
It is much more beautiful and has infinite power when used correctly.

Even the 'bad' people serve their purpose, as many of us would not be who we are today without interactions with the good AND the bad.

Everything is inter-related, and it is true that we are indeed one... only the mind makes up this illusion that we are separate from the universe's power.

It has been my goal in life to help others use various tools to find 'themselves' and their own personal truths...because I have personally felt the trans-formative power.
And when one truly has love for themselves, it is much easier to spread the love (so to speak) to all walks of life...
When this happens, nothing can cause you to be upset...to be upset is to be upset with the flow of life that has been going on for centuries.

Anyways, the awakening process is a beautiful thing.
Since I experienced it, I have been able to feel/sense things in ways I never thought possible.
To feel electricity flow through every muscle in my body and then be directed wherever I please...that is an intense feeling...

Just imagine yourself as an electrical grid, always taking in energy...
It can be used to harvest negativity, or infinite gratitude and love..
We have the power...

Let us unite, and stop the bickering...
We have a job to do...and it is to live peacefully and progress as a species.
Or consciousness can go beyond this measly body..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd

Agree, and here it is no different, also the dutch language comes short in finding the right words
Its not easy to talk and really convey the inner meaning, so words quite often are not understood or mis interpreted.

Why it is that spiritual matters are so universally unable to be communicated with language is something I have spent a lot of time thinking about. (As have many others, some of them much wiser than I)

Lao Tzu;

acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

Jesus;

www.biblegateway.com...

9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Plato;

classics.mit.edu...

There neither is nor ever will be a treatise of mine on the subject. For it does not admit of exposition like other branches of knowledge; but after much converse about the matter itself and a life lived together, suddenly a light, as it were, is kindled in one soul by a flame that leaps to it from another, and thereafter sustains itself. Yet this much I know-that if the things were written or put into words, it would be done best by me, and that, if they were written badly, I should be the person most pained. Again, if they had appeared to me to admit adequately of writing and exposition, what task in life could I have performed nobler than this, to write what is of great service to mankind and to bring the nature of things into the light for all to see? But I do not think it a good thing for men that there should be a disquisition, as it is called, on this topic-except for some few, who are able with a little teaching to find it out for themselves. As for the rest, it would fill some of them quite illogically with a mistaken feeling of contempt, and others with lofty and vain-glorious expectations, as though they had learnt something high and mighty.

One of the roots of the word "mystery" from which "mystic" and "mysticism" derive, is;

www.etymonline.com...

from myein "to close, shut," perhaps referring to the lips (in secrecy) or to the eyes (only initiates were allowed to see the sacred rites).

And I would say the lips are a very good guess. Many who are not "initiates" assume that these things are not spoken because those who know wish to hold back that knowledge from others. The truth is, those who know best also know that these things arent conveyable in words in their fullest truth.

If two people have the same understanding already, the matter can be discussed, albeit awkwardly sometimes. If one or both people have no understanding, words may cloud the issue more than clear it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

Even the 'bad' people serve their purpose, as many of us would not be who we are today without interactions with the good AND the bad.

I agree. "Bad" people or "bad" feelings, that we judge, are just what they are. And like you say, if you just feel them, they just go on their way.

Its one of the reasons I avoid the focus on the "positive" or the traditional ideas of "love." For me, love is unconditional acceptance of whatever Is, not "positive feelings for." It was at my emotional bottom that I was able to let go and stop struggling. It was despair that freed me, not happiness and positive feelings. Not that I think it HAS to be despair or pain or suffering that brings someone to a point of surrender. I think that moment can be found anywhere, at any time, doing anything. But I also think that our psychology makes us particularly able to give up when we are broken down.

As I see it, "negativity" or "suffering" may well be someones quickest path to freedom.

It was for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join