It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts
But if it makes even one person question the nature of thier personal reality, it's all worth it.

Namaste!
-Boypony

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Boypony]

Thanks for your answer
It's a good objective

I've choosen a slightly different path... I will never know if my "new" personal reality is any more valid than the one from another guy.

So I prefer to focus on the essential : make others happy, make them feel appreciated and loved for what they are, being there if they need me. And IF they ask for my point of view on something, well I would be happy to share it with them

And that's already enough work for my whole life

One day I saw God in me, today I see God when there are 2 or more people sharing, helping or comforting each other, laughing or kissing. I'm looking for that God

I wish you the best in your task

Peace

[edit on 21-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There are some great things and experiences shared in the posts...but I think many are forgetting something.

We are not God....without each other. Take one of us, any of us, in separate form, as human, and that one person is not God. Take two of us, in separate forms, as human, and that two is not God.

And this...is the core part of our purpose in this experience. The soul will then not seek self salvation of the old beliefs, nor will look for rest or ascension, for living in the Divine Will of God is to bring all lights of the vessels together. Eagerness for ascension, just like self salvation....is a path that escapes the Divine Will to your other selves.

You are not a God, all by yourself. Dont forget about your other selves that make you who you really are in the highest form and image.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
There are some great things and experiences shared in the posts...but I think many are forgetting something.

We are not God....without each other. Take one of us, any of us, in separate form, as human, and that one person is not God. Take two of us, in separate forms, as human, and that two is not God.

And this...is the core part of our purpose in this experience. The soul will then not seek self salvation of the old beliefs, nor will look for rest or ascension, for living in the Divine Will of God is to bring all lights of the vessels together. Eagerness for ascension, just like self salvation....is a path that escapes the Divine Will to your other selves.

You are not a God, all by yourself. Dont forget about your other selves that make you who you really are in the highest form and image.

Amen

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Do you really honestly believe that? You believe this eternal cycle of birth and death has an end goal of "enjoy"?

Can you expand on that?

I'm finding that a little weak as to the purpose.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well put. A star for you.

Maybe we're heading to "God" (Brahman). I haven't decided yet if we become part of something bigger or if we continue to live as a individual souls and progress.

It would be cool to progress. Life could get REALLY exciting on the higher levels, if you know what I'm saying..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

The duality is in structure, form only!

All LIFE/consciousness is LIGHT! Awakening only happens when one goes deeply within through their symbolic heart, which is to say, zen mindlessness, no conscious overlay, not with mind, but heart and feeling, LOVE.

This is why those in the mystery schools, who also know this, are greatly misled, because they may have the techniques and understanding to connect with their Higher/Future Selves, but they don't, they are focused outwardly on the materialistic world and play power games. As above, so below! The masonic checkerboard floor! Yet, this is only in structure. They connect with something else.

To reach within, we chose love not fear!

To reach within, we raise our frequency, raise our consciousness, compassion, respect for all life. To connect can take some many years, and they try a variety of techniques. But in truth its really simple.

I suggest after meditating in nature, on the profound equality and freedom and respect and love you feel for everyone and nature, and I highly recommend listening to whales and dolpins for their frequencies raise yours, to look within and see the Infinite Universe, and Infinity within. Then picutre yourself flying. Feel it, the wind, see every detail. Use your imagination fully. Then fly through the cosmos, think BIG, grow BIG and with your feeling, connect....reach in, to Self and ask, Why am I here? Who am I? I wish to remember?

There is no fear. While negative individuals exist, human and ET, even spiritually, there is nothing to fear. Our Higher Selves watch over our lives. The Creators/Designers/Programmers of this university/univers/school ARE our Future Selves/Higher Selves. There is nothing in this system, no dark negative being, not even darth vader or the emperor, who is = to one of them.

We are here for as long as our Higher Selves wish us to be, and when we discover ourselves, and love everyone, shining light and positivity all things work as they are meant to. When the curtain lifts, and this "illusion" passes, we will find ourselves home, surrounded by many friends and family.

So if you only gained awareness of whats under the matrix and encountered the negative but did not awake to who you are, and connect to your Higher/Future Self, and start to remember, your memories return, you are not awakening yet.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yes.

Maybe it would be about self discovery and blah blah, but in the end it just could be about enjoying life. What else it could be? Perfecting the art? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Allright...back to my earlier post. Have you considered the enjoyment you might have as a severely malnourished newborn who eventually dies of Dysentery? Or maybe a person so severely brain damaged that they will no longer be able to function without round the clock medical assistance?

I get the "namaste", "Zen", "tasty waves" vibe you're putting out, but how do you explain suffering?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Allright...back to my earlier post. Have you considered the enjoyment you might have as a severely malnourished newborn who eventually dies of Dysentery? Or maybe a person so severely brain damaged that they will no longer be able to function without round the clock medical assistance?

I get the "namaste", "Zen", "tasty waves" vibe you're putting out, but how do you explain suffering?

It just IS. Life just IS.

You don't explain it. You accept what is. Because ultimately you/we have created all of this. If you see fit to go and save the children or save the whales, chances are, that is exactly what you had in mind when you chose this incarnation, at this exact time in history.

As far as what it is all leading to..... my favorite answer is - All begins and ends in mystery - If that isn't to your liking, then basically after we separate from the All That Is, we scale the dimesions through our soul evolution ... in the end, we reconnect with the All. Then what? Then we start over again. Eternal life. Infinity. Get used to it. Love it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbitbut how do you explain suffering?

I don't really know.. It might be that we, as a civilization, are only at the beginning. Suffering is mostly caused by human error, you know, lower impulses like greed etc. The way that the wealth is divided has a lot to do with it. Maybe intelligence too.

All kinds of disorders, like retardation etc, are just that. Disorders. Organisms are very complicated, and if even a small thing goes wrong.. bang, arm on the forehead.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

Indeed MrAnnunaki, there is beauty in every thing that exists on this planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Well said. The current PTB wants you to be fearful, confuse you, get you tangled up.. what's their worst enemy? A couple of clear-minded individuals which some knowledge and a plan.

Much appreciation Tryptych (By the way, I love that name). And you are correct, the Powers that Be love to shut down intellect and reason and restore it with fear-mongering and hate. However, this method is growing stale for them, and they realize it. Not only are their markets falling apart, but, people are growing more intelligent daily. Its becoming harder and harder to fool us...but, there are still the exceptional few who never seem to learn from experience.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes, THEY CAN'T STOP US!

But being a bit less dramatic, the government control mechanism and attitudes get a really pathetic vibe when they like cry "I want to control! Obey!".

It gets to the point where you can just laugh your a- off.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
This is kind of ironic really. Whenever you see a post by a Christian there is usually a hundred skeptics trying to debunk every aspect. Why is it that when there is an "I am awakened" thread no one responds?

Really? Did you REALLY ask this question? Have you not read the replies from Christians on this and many other posts? REALLY?

That's all I have to say about that.

Ceri

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

A couple of clear-minded individuals which some knowledge and a plan.

We do have a plan ? Nobody told me ! Guess I should have attended the meetings more often

Peace

The plans are intrinsic. The plans exist in the minds of those who have awakened to the new reality. Use your feelings...you'll find the plan.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

This sounds very similar to what I was told when I asked my preacher what the point was. Here's how the conversation went.

Me: What do we do when we get to Heaven?
Preacher: Live with God and worship Him forever.
Me: So after spending life here on Earth for X amount of years, if we accept Jesus, we spend ETERNITY worshiping?
Preacher: Yes
Me: To what end?
Preacher: What?
Me: What's the purpose of that?

That's pretty much were it ended.

So...if we are eternal...we are infinite...all that...the only end goal is that it just keeps going. Forever.

Really?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is why seeing each person together, united, as a whole unit...will help understand.

A life of suffering of one may be the catalysts that is offered to another self.

If you look back into our history here, and see the moments where people suffered at the hands and minds of man....there is something deeper to see. Natural catalysts, such as suffering, are needed. We cant understand thanks or joy or love without their opposites. We need them both to compare, to discern, to learn.

Suffering of a child may be what the parent needs to find sympathy for its other selves. Suffering of a individual may be what that person needs to learn what to truly be in thanks of. All catalysts serve a purpose. They can harden the heart and soften the heart. The law of cause and effect is very important to accept also. Just as though there is cause and effect in the laws of the Universe, there is also cause and effect in the laws of your spirit.

Duality is a must for what we need to understand here.

What would a life or experience in a 'perfect garden' offer us? For what ever reason....we seem to be in need of learning discernment. Mabey this is so we can seek and understand our truest nature.

It does seem harsh at times, but if there IS a purpose to it....then do we learn to cherish both the good and the bad...for they both are shaping us?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

A couple of clear-minded individuals which some knowledge and a plan.

We do have a plan ? Nobody told me ! Guess I should have attended the meetings more often

Peace

The plans are intrinsic. The plans exist in the minds of those who have awakened to the new reality. Use your feelings...you'll find the plan.

Oh that plan ! Well I don't know, I did my part a few months ago. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else ? Sit and watch it unfolds ?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by blujay

So...if we are eternal...we are infinite...all that...the only end goal is that it just keeps going. Forever.

Eternity seems pretty boring, uh ? I guess that's why we choose to come here in the first place

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I don't mind the ideas presented in this thread, but I do have some questions.

If this is all a game with the end goal to find out what exactly our true selves are all about, what do you make of the people that are born with such physical and mental impairments as to not being able to live without medical assistance?

Are those spirits that have rolled the game dice and lost before they've even started? Do we pretend that they've reached enlightenment even if we can't see it?

IMO, those souls are here to help the rest of us. They have chosen a lifetime to be purely of assistance in some learning for those of us who really need that particular education, so to speak. There is no karma involved, no negative aspect to their long-term progress. There is just a choice to be of service for a lifetime. Again, just MHO.

Ceri

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join