It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

The Creator in a microcosmic and macro cosmic view is the same. Infinity.

All that is out side of you is within you.

You contain the One Creator just as all else does, which is Infinity.

Any portion no matter how small in any density or illusory pattern contains the One Creator, which is Infinity.

A good example of this would be this video:
www.youtube.com...

You are "God" just as all else is.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Holy Crap Guys.....
We are #1 in the "Top Topics" list and #2 in the "Hot Topics" list!
I guess more folks than I thought are interested in Awakening!
Keep it up - maybe we can do some real good here.

Thanks & Love to All of You.

-Namaste-
-Boypony

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

You are correct dear 11118. I contain the ONE Creator because I am OF him.
He is the Isness. He is the I AM. When he split himself into a kabillion souls, we became the Iam NOT part of the Iam. We are all part of the One.

I personally consider myself accountable to the ONE.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

Dearest one, I do agree with what you are saying however you must not lead people to believe that they are God and that there is nothing else out there.

He is the Iam. we are the"" Iam not"" parts of him. Yes we are in fact a very part of the One.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by 11118

You are correct dear 11118. I contain the ONE Creator because I am OF him.
He is the Isness. He is the I AM. When he split himself into a kabillion souls, we became the Iam NOT part of the Iam. We are all part of the One.

I personally consider myself accountable to the ONE.

If the One were to be looked at as a Human body you would not be the arm nor the leg nor the eye... No, you would be the entire body in all of it's glory.

You contain everything within You, You are every situation, every thought, every emotion, every entity, You are.

You are the I am, there cannot be two I am's there is only One that exists in the eternal present and that is the One Creator which you are.

You are Loved Infinitely for why would not the One Infinite Creator Love itself?

When you die you will realize you were the Earth the whole time.

When the Earth dies it will realize it was the Sun the whole time.

When the Sun dies it will realize it was the Milky Way the whole time.

And so on and so forth until all is once again the One Infinite Creator and then out again like a great infinite heart beat another creation, and another, and another, indefinitely for each creation another grand experience for the Creator to better know itself as the Creator.

For Infinity to know Infinity and therefor due to the Infinite possibilities of many-ness this experiencing is free to continue into an eternal present.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by 11118]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

And so on and so forth until all is once again the One Infinite Creator and then out again like a great infinite heart beat another creation, and another, and another, indefinitely for each creation another grand experience for the Creator to better know itself as the Creator.

This is the whole truth. You say it so much better than I do.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The world must finally come to terms with the ultimate truth, God is the true I! we are all but Images of the true I! there we go... so there will not be any confusing. To be in harmony with who I AM i must learn from animals, for that is who I AM! i must learn from nature, for that is who I AM, i must learn from God, for that is who I Am. I Am who I AM. be of Christ and practice Love and forgiveness. God bless all for all Am I for I AM all. It feels good to be in God's toolbox thats how i see it. im just a tool hahaha!!! see we all like being used! dont lie and say you dont. Ha I Love God's sense of humor!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My awakening experience: Warning all you out there, These people that say that they have experienced an awakening do not have a clue.

Enjoy what you don’t know about life’s great mystery while you are still alive. Life is short, Be happy, have fun and enjoy yourselves.

It brought me to my knees I had tears running down my face and I am scared S H I T L E S S. I don’t have much time left now because I have been Awakened and it is impossible to come back to the normal reality of this world once you know.

The true fact is you will want to be placed straight back into the reality that we live in when and if you experience an awakening.
I am not kidding, just play the game and enjoy it for what it is, because when you find out this so called awakening you will wish you had just left things as they are.

You don’t want to be awakened trust me. This world we live in has been created to be enjoyed and once you know (AWAKENED) there is no longer a place for you here.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael the great prince
Great f@#$ing post i love it! is it mi or dont you feel goosebumps when you experience something good and spiritual! The difference between a spiritual person and a religious person is that a religious person has what i call a get out of hell card. A Spiritual person has been through hell and back! Look! Goosebumps again! haha i crack myself up Be has Christ and practice Love and Forgiveness! God bless all for all am I for I am all!

Goose bumps and up-the-spine lightening bolts ...

And the calm and clarity that come with it. Not much gets to me anymore, and when something does, I can pull out of it in an instant, because who really cares?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just had to reply to this thread......

I spotted a thread on ATS in January which reported that the first civilisations were in fact older than first thought. So this lead me to the Vedas and myths of flying vehicles, mantra and the forgotten powers. So learning Mantras I slipped into meditation by accident...I had visions : I was in a small gathering with a cobra raised, a hand grabbed my hand and put it into the cobra's mouth....it was about to sink its fangs into my hand when time froze and a voice said..."would you put your hand in the mouth of a cobra without knowing". So vision in mind I decided to learn how to meditate properly.
It was my second try at meditation and I had managed to control my thoughts or should I say no thoughts perfectly. As I drifted into deep meditation I suddenly was met with a pair of almond brown eyes looking back at me as though they were looking over their shoulder at me. It brought me out of meditation with a start.
The next time I tried I again found it easy to cut out all thought and even lost all feeling in my limbs...its kinda like flying, odd feeling, anyway I heard the same voice I heard before with the Cobra and it said to me...."I AM A CREATOR" this also brought me out of meditation and kinda felt weird as being Christian it seemed wrong to presume as much but I heard those exact words.....
I've been trying to add things on the end of this but my words seemed to escape me...........I will say this," I am self and hope to learn all that is possible from this vessel...
So is that Enlightened?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Read any Sylvia Browne book or download her e talks on itunes as they give you an insight into why we are here, where we go after we die and not to fear death. She says that we come here to this physical plain to become enlightened, to learn from the trials we write down for ourself before we leave to enter this physical world we call earth.... Most beings make up their chart to include stuff that has challenged them and will bring them more enlightenment if they play them out in this reality. More enlightened beings come back to earth with many issues, eg: a baby who has multiple disabilities but rises above them to teach us all something. A good example I can think of is Stephen Hawkins who has conquered his disability to become the renowned scientist we know of today. Other beings or souls volunteer to come back for a short time to change the consciousness locally. soldiers of consciousness that help all of mankind, much like children who are murdered brutally or who die in tragic circumstances like a cot death. So, everyone out there, has your life been a load of b------t then you wrote your script and it was for a good reason. Your soul is being enlightened as you carry on with your trip through this physical world of hardship. It is all good.....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boypony
reply to post by JustStop

JustStop:
The precious few who awaken spontaneously w/o any seeking seem to be maybe one in a million... (billion?) Why would you think that that is a prerequisite for Enlightenment?

Being a millionaire is probably the LAST thing I would ever want! Money leads to possessions that lead to the Ego not wanting to lose said possessions, which can pull the spiritual ladder right out from under you.

You may have missed the part where I described what it was like to be God. You have no need or desire to 'fix" things, do miracles, etc......everything is perfect just the way it is, and the universe is unfolding exactly as it should be. You have to understand that by "helping" people too much you are doing more harm than good. They have signed up for that life and all of the crap in it to balance their karma....and by "helping" them you would only cause them to repeat the life again. Balance must be attained.

Same way with "healing" someone......they have acquired that "dis-ease" for a reason, crappy as that may sound. They need to go through that suffering to pay a karmic debt of one kind or another. So have compassion on people BUT don't feel sorry for them and thier situation- because they are going through EXACTLY what thier soul requires to go up another rung on the ladder. I'm sorry if that sounds cruel.....but that's the way things work.

Namaste-
-Boypony

Oh, hello there buddy, I'm glad I got your attention.

I think "enlightenment" is the understanding of life, and a greater awareness of the soul. It's not something you can look for and then pop onto a computer and say "I GOT IT JIMMY! Now you get it!". Part of my argument is saying that if you achieve this "enlightenment" after reading about it in books and getting ideas of what it may be, well, you're just buying into what you're reading a little too much.

So if, hypothetically, someone came to your home and gave you a million dollars. Clean cash. No catch, no stipulation, just cash, and now it's yours. Well, you're saying you wouldn't accept it. You see, if I had that opportunity, I would make the same decision that you and everyone else here on ATS would make. I would take the money. The first thing I'm doing is sending a quarter to my mother's family in Bosnia, and then putting another half million into rebuilding some schools and hiring some teachers. Over there, the money will get used like it's supposed to.

The 250 I have left would be for my family here in Chicago. So maybe, I'd get a Camaro, big deal. Does that feed my ego or my karma? Well, I'm hoping you have the answer to that.

Now, I'm well aware of the things money leads too. I've grown up in this country and have seen it painted in the sky with bold black letters. I've also seen what not having money leads to.

The part where you were describing what it feels like to be God. Sir, please read that sentence one more time and you'll understand that the reason I haven't read that part is self-explanatory.

I've watched a lot of documentaries, and read a few too many articles. "Dis-ease", yeah, came across that quite a couple times. I'm sorry if I'm wrong in assuming you've just been reading and spitting out a lot of information that seems pretty generic in a sense that I've read everything in this thread and your OP somewhere else. Here's the thing. We're all human, and the human mind will believe something is real despite reality saying it probably isn't. Some say Fu9K reality, but you can be sure you'll wake up to it tomorrow. If you believe you've been through an enlightenment episode, then you'll believe it even if it didn't happen. I find that extremely funny. Like, HA HA funny, how they put it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smashenator

I would have to say that what you experienced was not an awakening. To be a truely spiritual person is to live a life free of fear. To become awakened transcends everything and creates a new understanding of everything, which is an experience of only bliss & peace.

Be mindful of your thoughts. In your search for spirituality, you will attract what you focus on. If you wish to become awakened and know GOD, you have nothing to fear.

Peace & love to you and all

ZenTao

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

you are on the right path, but it seems like the creator whats you to face your fears. imbrace who you are and face it. i like to think God has the best poker face out of all of us! he wanted us to think that he will take our existence but in fact the creator is only bluffing! haha i Love God and his sense of humor! now go and inherit your birth right! Eternal life. God bless all for all Am I, For I Am all. be of christ and practice love and forgivness amen

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence

Has anyone who has had an awakening-type of experience continue to have the experience or variations of such? I seem to have just had a "moment" but yet I still find myself searching.

YESSSS!! (Warning long post)

I have and still do have. I have never related this to anyone other than my wife. I figured I'd end up in an padded room in chains if I ever divulged this. So, hopefully the anonymity of this medium allows me to share. This thread has inspired me. And your question has prompted me to, well shall we say, 'disclose' something deeply personal.

My experience was instantaneous. Meditation was not a practice of mine though I had thought about it and still prayed at the time and had strong traditional beliefs. I have always been a student of scripture both biblical and non-biblical. I had read much about Buddhism, the Hindus, as well as Islam and many other faiths and theologies.

You see, and I'm really going out on a limb here and here comes the 'personal' part, I was in the past a Pentecostal preacher. ( oh dear God I said it!) Dare I say, baptized and filled with the holy ghost, speaking in tongues, been 'slain in the spirit,' duly anointed and licensed Pentecostal preacher. Not a stranger to 'spiritual experiences' and quite well versed in scripture. (can't believe I'm sharing this - but to late now).

But, THIS was beyond anything I had ever experienced before. I was a long time 'back-slidden' soul as they would say when I came to this place, about 2 years ago, where I was tormented in my soul as I contemplated my state of existence. Then, I just simply sat down, collapsed both inside and out, and just plain gave up the struggle. I let go - then - it happened!

It was the most intense thing I have ever experienced and has changed me forever. Like my spirit being shot from a cannon. And the cannon, was my body. It can only be described as it has been so many times in this thread. Tears, jaw wide open, eyes bugged out and INTENSE.

It lasted for an undetermined infinite amount of time yet in what at the same time seemed a split second.
Time means nothing. There was no time. I was one with the universe and all living things and the universe were one with me. I could feel the life essence of trillions upon trillions of entities teaming in the entire creation and I was one with them. I could 'feel them.

When I began to 'reintegrate,' as I call it, a huge part of me remained, Floating in that alternative state all the time, in this other dimension or even might I call it heaven. For two months I could hardly function. It was INTENSE! At times driving to work was an intense task of focus. I'd often have to pull over, tears streaming down my face. It was as though the only part of my physical being here in this dimension was my face. The whole rest of my being was in a spiritual world of nameless singularity.

I thought I was going completely NUTS!! I was seriously on the edge of an abyss, looking in and seeing only myself staring back. I was one with God! I could hear the trees cheer as the sun rose. As I went about my daily life I would encounter strangers and when I looked at them I could see my spirit in their eyes looking back at me.

The only way I can describe it was existing in both worlds in varying percentages. During that first two months daily experience and perception varied roughly around 20-30% in this 3d universe and an astounding 70-80% in a spirit world of bliss, emptiness and peace and oneness.

During the last 2-3 weeks of that 2.5 months I slowly, on a daily basis, reintegrated more and more back into this 3d universe.

But to answer your question, YES, there is still a part of me that remains there. Like a ghostly specter, always present and ever aware, hovering with varying intensities in my inner being.

I would be desperately lost without it.

Believe me, it's real and I meditate often.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"It brought me to my knees I had tears running down my face and I am scared S H I T L E S S. I don’t have much time left now because I have been Awakened and it is impossible to come back to the normal reality of this world once you know."

While I completely understand how you feel, I got past that point by working on ridding the negativity from my self. Doing this inner work lightens you and you become less bothered by anything in the outer world.

The lighter you can get, the easier your days become, and then you can deal with anything that you bring into your reality.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenTao

I would have to say that what you experienced was not an awakening. To be a truely spiritual person is to live a life free of fear. To become awakened transcends everything and creates a new understanding of everything, which is an experience of only bliss & peace.

Be mindful of your thoughts. In your search for spirituality, you will attract what you focus on. If you wish to become awakened and know GOD, you have nothing to fear.

Peace & love to you and all

ZenTao

BE MINDFUL OF YOUR THOUGHTS.

I'm going to disagree with that one. I first got interested in spirituality because of a book my mother found at work and brought home, one many of you have read: The Secret. I'm going to tell you this, the law of attraction is no BS. I've been experimenting with it consciously to see what happens, and well, it does work. I can go into details if you this conversation goes anywhere, but I'll keep them to myself for now as i have about 5 minutes to type at the moment.

Do not be mindful of your thoughts. Once you start examining your thoughts and your thinking process, you can lead yourself straight into a hospital. From my experience, the problem was - if I thought something bad, or something just wrong, I'd start telling myself to not think about that. But, oh hey, you can't think about things you don't want or you'll attract them even more. Then you start thinking, OH MY GOD, I can't think about anything bad or it'll come to pass.

Well, the thing about preparation, is that you need something to be prepared for. Now, I can just go about my life not thinking about bad things or thinking about not thinking about bad things, go crazy, or I can prepare for the worst and hope for the best, which is the human thing to do in this day and age.

Are you going to sit back and meditate if someone breaks into your home. Oh wait, I didn't think about what I'd do if such a thing happened because I never thought about it happening, because if I thought about it, it'd happen. Now it's happening, my wife is getting raped, I got a gun to my head, and my kids are dead. Well, what do I do? Damn Bobby, shoulda gotten a home security system or at least THOUGHT about what I might do in such a situation, maybe kept a baseball bat or a knife somewhere nearby so I can me ready for said situation.

No, I'll just not think about it because I can control other people's motivs and free will to do said things to the people I love. Maybe if I think about it, they'll go away.

Oh dear. What advice.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing

Originally posted by Puresilence

Has anyone who has had an awakening-type of experience continue to have the experience or variations of such? I seem to have just had a "moment" but yet I still find myself searching.

YESSSS!! (Warning long post)

I have and still do have. I have never related this to anyone other than my wife. I figured I'd end up in an padded room in chains if I ever divulged this. So, hopefully the anonymity of this medium allows me to share. This thread has inspired me. And your question has prompted me to, well shall we say, 'disclose' something deeply personal.

My experience was instantaneous. Meditation was not a practice of mine though I had thought about it and still prayed at the time and had strong traditional beliefs. I have always been a student of scripture both biblical and non-biblical. I had read much about Buddhism, the Hindus, as well as Islam and many other faiths and theologians

It lasted for an undetermined infinite amount of time yet in what at the same time seemed a split second.
Time means nothing. There was no time. I was one with the universe and all living things and the universe were one with me. I could feel the life essence of trillions upon trillions of entities teaming in the entire creation and I was one with them. I could 'feel them.

When I began to 'reintegrate,' as I call it, a huge part of me remained, Floating in that alternative state all the time, in this other dimension or even might I call it heaven. For two months I could hardly function. It was INTENSE! At times driving to work was an intense task of focus. I'd often have to pull over, tears streaming down my face. It was as though the only part of my physical being here in this dimension was my face. The whole rest of my being was in a spiritual world of nameless singularity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pentecost!

Pentecost, Pentecost

Let mi speak

Pentecost, Pentecost

Let mi see

Holy Spirit I Call For you

You cannot denie mi spirit

Flood the world

For this is it

It has been fortold to I

For this time has ripen

and is fit

Let mi speak

Let mi see

OH HOLY SPIRIT!!…Let mi lead

For spirit shall overcome all

In this Giant Leap

All man shall see and know

For I call Pentecost to shine and be with the whole

The spirit shall pull us together

to be one and all

For the Father and Son shall see to it

That no longer shall any fall!!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it world! hahahahahahah! I Call Pentecost!
I Am That I Am and here I stand proclaiming to the world Who I F@#$ing AM. God Bless all for I fight everything for everything so that all that is good belongs to the most High! amen

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

How can you explain an Awakening?

It doesn’t happen through meditation or teachings from someone else’s experiences. Awakening Or Enlightenment doesn’t come from God.

An Awakening will only happen when you stop and ask yourself one question and I mean really ask the question, the question I speak of will only be answered when you truly utterly desire it and you have had enough, you have to know, you have no reason to continue any longer.

And when you have been Awakened, Enlightened or whatever you wish to call it, you will be the same as me and all those before me, you will wish you never asked the Question. Game over

Just because you feel good in spirit, tingly skin, high on goose bumps doesn’t mean you have been Awakened.
The material world we live in is exactly that nothing less, nothing more and I can tell you just enjoy the world you live in , life is short and you are all in control of every choice you make from the small choices in life to the large choices.

Life in this world is complex which makes it exciting and all the things it is.

One Question can take it all away, Awakening yourself to what is really going on is best left alone. do yourselves a big favor and don’t waste any more of your time and enjoy the life you live and the world it is in.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah, guess you wouldn't want to waste precious moments on pondering the most important question(s) in human existance. Those with such profound meaning that wars are started and people lose their lives.... instead let's enjoy baseball and video games.

Rich

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join