It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Turner - Discusses "How we got here through the lies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The more I learn, the more I see I need to learn - - Thank You, Tim ...
It is starting to come together for me... this is extremely dangerous information...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
AE
it seems u posted a video that is 11 days old
and not current

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
it aint about the delay its about the quality and this is real primo stuff
I think I should raise the entrance price. simply because the information is priceless, once learned you can't unlearn it.

and I found a good argument or some educated information to mull this Guardian of the free Republic stuff.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is an excellent posting. While I took a while to view the many videos, I actually learned quite a bit of information that I did not know. As such, I recommend watching these videos if you are an American that needs to know how we got so messed up as a nation and all of our nations problems and issues of freedom, taxation and just what we have to do get back to normal.

The web site that you need to eventually go to to read for yourself what is going on, will be provided for you to get informed. I still recommend viewing the videos that this posting provided to get started and then afterwords go the following site to read the plan.

Enjoy the link: www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Who is Tim Turner???

Line two

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I recommend listening to Noam Chomsky over guys like this...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

In order to provide an example of just how good a lead this posting is, consider the following:

“Senate Report 93-549” (The United States has been under dictatorial control since March 9, 1933. Report of the Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency, Senate Report 93-549, War and Emergency Powers Acts, November 19, 1973. “Foreword: Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners.

This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens.”)

This should answer some the burning questions of how Obama can do what he does and get away with it. The previous quote explained why he can do so and get away with it.

Thanks for the posting and thanks again for such a good lead.

new topics

top topics

join