It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo guy tells you what is going to happen in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
coryherter.com...

OMG This video explains everything, like what exactly the Reptilians are doing! OMG dudes you got to hear this.

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU GUYS. THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

- Nazis trying to control natural selection
- what negative emotions of death, suffering, anguish do to lympathic system of earth

- what exactly the reptilians or illuminati are trying to do about 2012
- Why it really comes down to you
- 9/11 and the PRIVACY ACT- Government supercomputers containing the information about the collective conciousness of people- to protect against hacking of this information- not just to stunt our personal privacy and spy on people
- The World's Greatest Search Engine- Download every single piece of information off the internet and store it in massive data base centers in multiple places around the planet, because they have no idea what is gonna split when.
- They are trying to control the evolution of this natural process of selection that happens on the planet.

- So that when Shiz goes down, Illuminati won't lose 150 years of evolution data- they are getting stored in massive super computers
- these systems back up the entire planet's knowlege in a way that was absolutely impossible to do before.

- The people who made these super computers possible is people
- External system, exactly what needs to be built to create the infrastructur4e for the new world

-

- The big point: Our spiritual evolution

and more!

Watch this video, it's about the Truth about 2012

Wake up people, this video may hold the key to who of us will survive the upcoming disasters.

As for me, I'm about to find out pretty soon if this guy has the technology help make it happen.

So I will update you as soon as I have experienced it for myself.

Really, a must watch. I want your thoughts!!!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Are you serious? Do you just take the word of anyone that sounds
good as to what is going to happen in 2012? And do you really think that
people are going to watch 2 hours and 20 minutes of some sheeseball
with a psychedelic background? Sure, let's follow this guru to the end.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I dunno. I'd say wake up, the "Indigo" thing is a scam made up to make regular people feel special for common traits.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

posts like that just need to be deleted.

offers nothing but insults and the poster jumps to conclusions.

that doesn't mean this video is the truth either.

simply means posters should at least review the selected content before jumping to conclusions and insult the OP/content based on preexisting beliefs.

and lastly. always have an open mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Listening to it now - as a "Crystal" person I tend to recognize Indigos and the other groups he mentioned. I feel he is an Indigo. Also, the laughing and sort of weird social aspects go along with many of us in these categories =p

Edited to add... feel free to jump ahead to the 30 minute mark. Most of first half hour is background and setup.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Like I said before, who do you think is going to listen to almost 2 1/2
hours of some guy going on about 2012?

And using your own title, the indigo guy is going to tell us what is going to
happen in 2012, whereby you go on about preexisting beliefs that
are surely not mine, so you try to shove it down my throat?

My belief is nothing at all is going to happen in 2012. Another year
and then another after that. You don't believe that, so good for you.
And I have a very open mind, but not about pure rubbish and nonsense.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't really agree with endtimer there but I do agree that "who wants to listen for 2-1/2 hours!?"

I've met 100s of very respectable, wise, aware new age people in my years and gotta say this guy just fits in with all of them. Maybe he's right, maybe this is just his vision - who knows. I see visions in the same manner as he describes, if that means anything... get a big picture, then subsequent meditations bring more clarity. I don't trust them as fact generally.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

I'm sorry but how exactly is anyone shoving their beliefs down your throat? Is an indigo child in your house holding a 1911 up to your head demanding that you click on these links and believe every word that comes out of this guys mouth?

Seriously. it's like walking into a church sitting through a sermon and then accusing them of shoving their beliefs in your throat. I don't hang out on atheist message boards and complain about them not believing in my god and then accuse them of " shoving their beliefs down my throat"

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

ThermoKlein, tell me what you think about what he says?

I don't know if you've been able to channel this information, because he says that he knew this stuff for a while now, but he wasn't allowed to say it before, but they are telling him now is the right time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
reply to post by Dave157

Like I said before, who do you think is going to listen to almost 2 1/2
hours of some guy going on about 2012?

And I have a very open mind, but not about pure rubbish and nonsense.

i don't know man, seems like you don't have a very open mind to me.

that doesn't imply that you must devote 2 and half hours of your time right away to viewing this content.

however having a open mind does imply that you should at least watch the video before commenting in this thread.

otherwise comments like your first one, in my opinion are not needed, offer nothing and should be deleted.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I never cared for the Indigo Girls all that much...

They are just too Melissa Etheridge-y for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I sat through the entire video and I can honestly say that I've heard most of this blokes message before from many different sources. That said, I can see what people find attractive about his delivery and his attitude toward what he's doing...though, I prefer a wee bit more structure myself.

I have nothing against the bloke or his message, but from the start of the video until now (about 10 minutes after the end of the video) I've had a very strange feeling about the video and the bloke himself; not good strange either.

S&F for you for giving me something to do this afternoon that helped me avoid changing the cat littler.

Rev

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

you have got to be kidding me. he starts out laughing. in a serious event, people do not laugh about something that is bad. ha, ha, ha, ha, 9/11 happened. ha, ha, ha, ha my family died in a car crash. ha, ha, ha, ha millions will die in 2012, ha , ha, ha.. the man is a serious psycho and has serious mental issues on life. he needs to see a psychologist and needs serious thearapy. this person needs a constrant watch over him. he has shown me on the video he needs serious help. someone needs to send him a message to seek help.

new topics

top topics

join