It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on camera Exclusive Pics *HOAX* :( sorry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

At least your finding out now then not at all?

Right?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You're not wrong... put it this way - don't mess with the guy who does your marketing. Fake ghosts is one thing but imagine his surprise when someone points out the hidden dildo's on his new business cards

Well, I had hoped for much much more out of this experience but I suppose I got what I deserved. I don't find it too funny moreso because of our friendship and the fact that he knows my background with the paranormal, hell he's seen unexplainable things around me, but I guess that's what made me prime candidate for this prank.

I'm glad someone was able to sort it out so fast though, thanks.

Please feel free to re-post the not so exclusive image anywhere you like... Sorry again for the time waste.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ya know. I visited this thread before it was remarked as a hoax.

I could tell right off that it was a fake. Look at the pixel density of the apparition compared to the rest of the photo.

Lol.

Its all good tho. It was almost convincing.

Thats quite a neat app, but I bet we will see a rise in "GHOST CAUGHT ON FILM" threads.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Ah subtle revenge

I have a friend who always asks me things regarding the paranormal or occult, and if what i say doesn't fit their often stereotyped via media image they vehemently argue and storm off mad. I have no idea why they still talk to me
People can be strange when it comes to the supernatural and other related topics.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well, this is going to make UFO clips on ATS obsolete. what "proof" can you believe in from now on. scaled up versions of this are probably already out there, or if not, will be in the near future. geez, how sad, if every clip and photo is filled with doubt about it's authenticity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join