It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ron paul-ron paul-ron paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
People now is the time to start getting behind ron paul for our next president. No other person out there has the guts, wisdom, and facts to lead our country tomarrow.
He is for ending the fed
He wants to close most military bases around the world
He wants to end these illegal wars
He wants to uphold the constitution and bill of rights, and bring them back to their full luster.
He eants accountable spending of our tax dollars
He wants to uphold gun rights--the right to protect yourself

Do any of you out there have a better person for the job--then place them side by side and we will see-

So start raving for ron paul-get his name out there for all to hear

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Raving for Ron Paul is just as bad as raving for Sarah Palin. Never follow someone like a Nazi, because it stops your thinking.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul in my opinion should stay in the congress where he would be more useful than being the POTUS. I think he would be a great guiding light for the incoming freshman representatives to teach them the values of our founding fathers and stand up to defend the constitution.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
still didnt see any body offered up that would hold up to him--talk is cheap

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Alright.

If there is ANY lesson to be learned from the current form of government, is NEVER trust an elected official until he's in office and has the power to do what he wants to do.

Sure Ron Paul seems awesome on paper. Speaks well, brings up issues that are current and in need of reform, but that's all it is talk.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see - Lets put Ron Paul for President signs, in our front yards - before anyone starts campaigning and if enough of us do this. well, it will be interesting to say the least.. I think i will go on over to see if I can still buy a Ron Paul for President Yard Display.

Now that would send the right message me thinks and it would help Ron Get what the media said was "Electability". they could not steal the election if 90% were for Ron Paul.

top topics

join