It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration subpoenaed in Fort Hood probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, Apr. 19, 2010 (Reuters) — Two U.S. lawmakers subpoenaed the Obama administration on Monday for information sought in a congressional probe of last year's shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, that left 13 soldiers dead and an Army psychiatrist charged with murder.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman, an independent, and Susan Collins, the panel's top Republican, took the action after the departments of Justice and Defense failed to provide the materials by Monday's deadline.

The two senators have been trying for months to obtain documents and be provided access to witnesses that they say are critical to their investigation of the shooting spree at Fort Hood in November that ended with 13 soldiers killed and dozens wounded.

Full Story

This is just about an Army Major psychiatrist who snapped isn't it? why are they so adverse to releasing the info to the Senate. I mean, Joe Lieberman who's the Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee is one of the ones asking for the info.

The article goes on to say that the case drew even more interest after it became "known" the major had had contact "with an anti-American Muslim figure sympathetic to al Qaeda."

What else is there about this that we don't know. The senators weren't asking for this info to be released to the public. They wanted to know what was going on themselves, but have been told NO by the White House. Do we hear another cover up of epic proportions?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I smell smoke. And where there is smoke.....

Great find. Keep your eye on this one. Another pebble out of the dam. drip drip driip.

I think it will be never ending line of lawsuits withs this administration when they are forced out of the WH in 2012.

It going to make the POTUS Clinton impeachment show look like kindergarden. Get the popcorn ready.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting.

So was this guy a manchurian candidate that they don't want us to know about?

Or a victim of some other black project like MKUltra? I seem to remember a bunch of speculation towards that idea...

Will be keeping an eye on this one, thanks OP.

join