It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To 'live forever', how far would TPTB go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I wouldn't say that 'god' would PROMISE for humans to come along and try to squash everyone, as in the idea that that is gods plan. 'Gods' GOALS wouldn't be to have an armageddon, or whatever. But thats out of context with what you said.

I disagree that the system being built by the technocrats and various related elitists is gods "Promise".

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
fool's living forever may in fact be one of or IS THE WORST punnishment ever imaginable think about it.itd get realy dull oh well they are i bet going all over the universe to insult every creature at least once

edit on 14-9-2010 by xX V Xx because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JustNatalieK

Well that is assuming It is a technological break through and not one in medicine. Healthcare keeps going up.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We are not even close. The medical community makes money treating people not preventing or curing anything. Even if cures, cell regeneration or cloning of humans became easier through technology or quantum leap advances in medicine I doubt we the masses would get a piece. We don't even know how most of the human brain functions. We have no cure for the common cold. Living forever can only happen if you interpret living as being hooked up to machines being cloned etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join