It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystical Writing (on my forehead)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My storythis is my story i have some writing on my head that need to be deciphered ill try and get a picture of the writing on my head or atleast a better picture, up as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i don't get it, a thread about a thread the is not really about anything?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

I'll be watching this thread for those pictures. We really cannot decipher anything without seeing what we are trying to decipher. On a side note, you may have wanted to wait till you had pictures and then started the thread. That's just my opinion though.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This guys is crazy plain and simple. If you can actually understand his other thread then maybe your a crazy too. I said for him to message me and ill help him, but no message came, therefore he must not really want much help. Possibly just attention, or maybe the best advice for him is to lay off whatever medications he is taking, drugs or whatever it may be.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Alright, my little cousin takes better pictures than that with a 20 dollar camera. I also don't see anything resembling writing. How about you read the mind of every single person you see until you have your answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
there is more righting around the red circle in the photo but the main writing is in the circle

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some proactive should clear up that case of rosatia.

you don't have mystical writing on your head dude.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OK, some advice.

Stop biting your fingernails. It is not attractive to the female race!

Get some clerasil. It gets rid of those pesky hyroglyphics in a matter of days.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am honestly confused. Your last thread made my head hurt and now this current thread seems to be another cry for attention.

Take your teenage angst somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

\
this should make some of the images clearer

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That looks like a road or rug rash to me.

When you were experiencing your other phenomena the other evening per your threads, did you possibly fall down some place and hit your head?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but whatever is on your forehead extends past the area you outlined?

Are you ok?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxos

That made things worse. Now you look yellow. What are you trying to achieve with this thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OP...You're not crazy. That looks like spiritual writing to me, and it can be found in every photo. I'll take a closer look at it and see if I can help decipher it, but it may be something that is meant for only you to decipher. You've begun the deciphering process by altering the light in the photo. Continue to do so until it becomes clearer to you.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
thanks ill do that!!!!

new topics

top topics

join