It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The World Need A New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes, I got the idea for a topic line from that other thread out there that sounds close when you read it. But reading (or rather looks) can be decieving.

The current world today was built on wars and stealing of land from other peoples and stealing of peoples from other countries. Would you say that this is of a truth? No? Yes?

What would a new world be, you might ask? A new world is first established by changing the foundation. To do so is to newly restructure the world from all angles. To do so is to abandon the history of the world to simply start anew. I know the world, minus governments, wants a world that is boarderless where anyone can freely live in any stable and safe area of the world. To start anew we need to let go of the past. Don't let the past dictate how we are to be hence anymore. And no, history wont repeat itself long as we bannish government period. There need not be any nations anymore, and peoples should just be all humans, not white or black, not republican or democrat, not Christian (or any past religion) or atheist, not sane or mental ill, etc. Are any of you following me here? Let go of the past that has many peoples in dangerous bondages that contribute to the lacking of freedom.

The world needs a new world where the world doesn't seek to take back freedom but move forward for new found freedom. There has got to be something other than government that will work for all humans. That something lies in responsiblities. Like if you have a problem with another human being, you should be responsible to take on them how only you know you can. That's alone or with/through the help of fellow human beings. Anyone who fears lack of government is a fool. Humans can hold up pretty well without entering into a form of all out chaos. And by the way, anarchy is not chaos, regardless of the trashy lies you've been fed by governments that all prefer people in bondages.

All of this license for that, permit for this, passport or visa for this and that, is total B.S. You see how insects are free to move all over the earth with no limitations or documentations. How is it that insects have it better than the most intelligent being on the planet called the human being? If today's world makes insects look to have it better than humans, then something is terriblely screwed up. We should be above insects in terms of freedom. Insects don't need a passport or a visa. Insects don't need a license to hunt. Insects don't use money. Insects don't need lawyers. Insects don't need employers. Insects don't put other insects on protected 'endangered species' lists. Hey, with insects, when it's time to find food for a meal, it's time to find food for a meal. So like, what's up with nations food blocking? Insects don't own land, they just occupy what they build for a home. And certain insects don't even build homes but just simply use the entire environment as a place to crash so to speak.

If we can do like insects do we'd be well off than ever before.

All humans should be taught how to hunt for food and how to gut it and how to clean it and how to cook it. The new world should be one where animals aren't removed from rooming freely in public areas, so humans can get their hunting on close to home. All humans should be also taught how to build some type of home(s). Hey, food, water, and shelter are all so important.

Discuss.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No it does not.

What it needs is new inhabitants.

edit.
No offense.

[edit on -05:001658 April363 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We just need some better leadership. We as people, can't do it alone. We need someone to guide us. We are called sheep for a reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

I was about to post the exact same thing. Mankind is fine, we have just been mislead. Pretty simple really.

We need some teamwork and realistic, creative thinking.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It will never happen, after all we are human.

Sometimes you feel like blowing the world up, othertimes you want to put the flames out that are already burning it to the ground.

it's life.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kikider

Then you, my dear friend, are part of the problem and not the solution.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

Please don't talk for all of us. Bhe he he he.

Mankind is evil and mankind is good. Could it be that we are all just human ?

If I see someone that's blowing up the world. Ill kill m on the spot.( if I can ) you all can't afford to loos your leader. Bhe he he he.

I doesn't matter what you do or say as long as you do not blame anyone.
The only thing he is accused of is letting them eat the apple. But man was already weak but he only learned the difference between good and evil.
The choice id his.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

[edit on -05:001658 April363 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello sinter. Happy to see you and I agree again. Just got this imagery in the mail and it is worth watching. Answers the op's question perfectly. A visual feast. FINALLY GOT IT!
www.authorstream.com...

Nothing at all wrong with the world we have.
We will need to come up with some other better reason to destroy it if that is what we are bound to do!
Similar pics and idea. Enjoy!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The feeling is mutual

Your pictures are going 404 on me

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Again, not the Nel_Photos_superbes_.pps video I wanted...But still, I don't think we need a new world. We need to save this one. It is worth whatever effort it takes.

The best one of all...
www.authorstream.com...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

new topics

top topics

join