It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could you contact ET?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How can we contact ET? I want to know because instead of wondering about if they exist or not and what they're doing here, why not bloody contact them!

My idea was going to the desert in Arizona during the night, and with a laser (all i can think of) shine at a possible UFO while on your own and while being in the middle of no where. This makes you very approachable in my opinoin.

I thought about using a sniper and to shoot at the object but uhmmm i not sure if thats a good idea to draw attention.

The purpose of this question is, does anyone have any ideas how they could go about bringing attention of the ET to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

My idea was going to the desert in Arizona during the night, and with a laser (all i can think of) shine at a possible UFO while on your own and while being in the middle of no where. This makes you very approachable in my opinoin.

Wow...that is almost exactly what you need to do.

Just remember you also have to walk backwards in a circle and recite the following Pleiadian verse:

bmud siht ma I eveileb t'nac I

It's a little difficult to enunciate, but with practice you'll have it down in no time..!

Make sure to update us..!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If you are asking a serious question and from your sniper comment I am not sure, but regardless I will go out on a limb and tell you how I had my first encounter.

A word of sincere warning though, the fallout from what I saw nearly sent me wacko because what I thought was just a fringe possibility was proven to be a reality fact in a “in your face and look at me kind of way”. I lost my so called friends and I did split from my wife for a year due to going completely “gaga” regarding the machines I saw.
I know for a fact that I did not hallucinate and I know for a fact that I am as sane as any other clear thinking person out there.

As it turned out my wife saw one above our home shortly after we reconciled and it was she who pointed out the second encounter and I just ended up standing there with a dumb grin on my face as she stood looking up at it while Aspen our malamute took up a defensive posture in front of us both. Across the road two ambulance men loading a patient into the back of an ambulance could not believe what they were seeing – I loved it!

You do not need radio waves or lasers sir; you just need what you were born with – your mind!

I had been meditating in my garden on my back. I had been looking up into a very clear sky and it was filled with stars, my favourite kind of night. For about an hour I had been focusing on a bright star almost right above me and had been imagining focusing a stream of consciousness up to the point where space meets the atmosphere.

I recognize that this sounds nuts but I had read on ATS that this was a good way to “zone UFOs” in and though I was quite sceptical I have an open mind on such things and was determined to give it a try just in case it worked. I meditate a lot anyway so I had nothing to lose by trying it out and maybe much to gain. That was how I rationalised it at the time.

Anyway I was focusing my mind or consciousness up into the sky, imagining a thin beam of thought or energy coming from my forehead and spreading out in a disc like oil on water hundreds of miles above me. When I was satisfied I was doing this correctly and satisfied that I was able to maintain this concentration I was asking for contact and sending up feelings of good intentions and a wish to see something that could blow away the many doubts I had on the subject of the UFO phenomenon.

I was so methodical that I sent up these “communications” only as I breathed out. I was even careful to make sure these silent words stayed within the imaginary disc I spread out at the top of the stream of thought I was projecting.

Nothing was working and very disappointed I stopped concentrating after about an hour and more or less was about to give up and get up with an intention of going to bed.
Right at the moment that I was about to get off the ground there was a sudden flash of intense white light off to the left of where I had been looking straight up.

After that things got very weird!

Meditation is the key and if you cannot meditate because you have never practiced it then start meditation but do not hurry, it is all there to be unlocked but unlock it at a walk not a run because the destination is there and is going nowhere.

It will wait for you!

Good luck and I hope you are better prepared than I was back in 2008, 8th may, and 03:00 ish

[edit on 19-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am perplexed by your request. Are you sure ET exits? With over billions of people worldwide, why would you be the person of interest?

I apologize if I came off rude, as it is not the intent. If ET's do exist, their communication will be aimed for the masses in my opinion so that it is more of a believable confirmation of their existence instead of a lonely person playing duck hunt in the desert with a laser.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
why do you even bother? they're busy trying to secure dna for their dying races.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Im the only one that gets it...
It gave you an answer.
It will answer anomymously

The greys were taken along time ago now they are just desert dust

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

I think people should bother because it seems that we will never be told the truth from those that are meant to serve us and who are fed their power via our vote and from our taxes.

I think that we not only have a right to know but we have a right to know what is truth and what is a lie, what is real information and what was information that has been subverted and tweaked to lead us to believe that the beings that visit us are in fact malevolent, indifferent or are in fact are our friends?

If we stop asking the questions and stop trying to find out these answers for ourselves (not for those around us but for ourselves) then we will always be scrabbling bugs in the dust, never knowing the true meaning of our existence on this world.

So that all said are the visitors really here to secure DNA for their dying races or is that disinformation or an honest inaccuracy and is there something much more to the reasons behind the visitation that have nothing to do with a harvesting of DNA but rather a freeing of it?

Just thinking out loud, you post was short but it got me thinking - starred

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OK, I was waiting and no one said it so, I feel compelled to make this statement. Do not, I repeat... DO not take a sniper rifle or a laser into the night of Arizona or anywhere else for that matter and aim/fire at what you might perceive as a UFO!
No one deserves that. From the evidence I see here most of the time, it is likely you will bring an human aircraft down or in the least, cause them unnecessary concern for their safety. I know, I know, you are probably an expert and can easily distinguish a human controlled aircraft from what you may perceive as a UFO, but I don't trust you. So again, I implore you so not fire aim or otherwise impede the pretty lights you may see out there.
Why don't you try the "happy thoughts" stuff I read around here? At least you will not hurt anyone else.
I hope you read this,
Vance

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok for the individuals saying, "Well IF ETs exist"

You need to stop right there.

It is ABSOLUTELY egotistical to thing that the earth is the only planet that can harbor life. We have made discoveries in our universe which clearly show that our solar system is not the only solar system. People really need to start accepting the fact that human beings do not reign supreme in the aspect of life.

It really annoys me that people still deny life elsewhere.

Our solar system is comparable to a molecule of a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert........

ANYWAYS-----

Honestly, I think that you should be the first guy to document hitting a UFO with a sniper rifle.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Let me ask you this: how much of an idiot are you going to feel like when that "UFO" you think you're flashing with a laser turns out to be a commercial plane/private plane or military?

Stop and consider what you're proposing and Don't be this guy...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I've just read a thread about a plane in trouble from a lazer, a ufology researcher type, and then an article about airline pilates in canada, strange lights and possible lazers.

Then your thread.

I've been noticing unusual ones lately.

There are ways, I believe everyone can do this, but we live in a duality and this means there are two differing types of experiences you could be pulling into your life, not to mention both at the same time, so the best is to meditate and skywatch. And look within your heart.

None of my experiences or sitings involved a lazer. And I have experienced the duality.
Skyfloating has some wonderful threads, I think you might want to read, if your interest is truly geniune:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The ET-Contact Manual

ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

Research, and truly seek and you may find!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oh boy, what a flashback for me.

Some of my children and their friends, decided to camp out at a rural location in Arizona to look at the stars, or whatever else might happen to fly by. This was during a meteor shower.

They, with a small bonfire, attracted the wrong attention. They were robbed and beaten in the middle of the night while they slept, and one of them died. This is no joke!

Best of luck to you if this is what you really plan to do!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Haha, i knew someone would take the (p)iss.

I try what you said then, you obviously tryed it before

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

EDIT: sorry MOD double post.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just practice meditating;
Be spiritual but not religious;
and work on your telepathic skills;

and be positive and benevolent;

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Using a sniper to shoot "ufo's" in arizona desert. not a good idea, unless you want to get blown to bits by the USAF.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Telepathically!
2nd

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
I thought about using a sniper and to shoot at the object but uhmmm i not sure if thats a good idea to draw attention.

No, no! It's a perfect way to draw attention to yourself, sitting in the middle of the desert taking pop shots at flying objects you can't identify.

Better though is try the meditation stuff as has been suggested if you have the patience for it, I've tried but I'm not a meditator so give up after 10 or 20 minutes as I get bored too easily!

Good luck and let us know what happens preferably with pics & videos

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's a good way to be approachable by law enforcement, as shining a laser light on a plane can get you in some serious legal trouble! Don't do this!...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply's, i have never read on meditating so i would have to look on ATS on it. I should of expected emotional replies to the sniper idea hehe, my bad
but of course , a metalic disc doing INSANE speeds and turns has to be something from elsewhere thus would not go shooting at something that am 99% sure is a 'UFO'.

The laser idea applies to what i said before aswell, plane's or helicopter's are recognizable by its beacons, movement, shape and sound and they wouldn't be luminous red or green hehe

But of course this can labelled 'crazy' and not seen as the 'social norm'.

With the sniper idea out of the window... and maybe the laser, i will need to look at the telepathy way of contacting them.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join