It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano Iceland, Is there a Consiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well here i am sitting here wondering if this is a conspiracy. Now before anyone starts griefing me, i know, iknow that the Volcano is a natural event and totally natural this time, no HAARP or any other weapon. I think we`ll crawl before we can run thanks

Right, im going to type as i think ok so please bear with me here, because if i dont point out what i have stampeding through my napper im going to go crazy. Sometimes i wish i hadnt even bothered to come here. All of this started as an interest in UFO`s and now its turned into something way deeper.

The Volcanic Erruption is a natural event i know, but who could use this event as a perfect scenario as a means of gain?

The grounding of all the airliners was in my eyes a perfect opportunity for terrorists, talk about sitting ducks, and what i did find worrying is that throughout all of the news stories there has never been a mention of an "INCREASE IN SECURITY" for all of those sitting ducks considering a terrorist attack is a real threat?Not one mention.
What flight ban?
edition.cnn.com...

Then we had the funeral in Poland? I mean come on? A significant Plane crash,killing all important people, videos, then an ideal scenario that a volcano grounds the northern hemisphere?

Then i was wondering how the aircraft companies had the nerve to complain about losing money, losing? What a load of shy*, how can you lose what you havent actualy got? They were basing their figures on assumptions, they were assuming they will make more. They wont be losing money. Why?
I`ll tell you why.......OIL. Now imagine just how much money has been saved? (Any figures from anyone will be greatful) this should balance things out a bit, but,
BUT when i got to thinking who would benefit most in a situation like this, i came up with the buyer and the one at a loss would be the seller,,, or to put it another way .The inporter and the exporter.

Exactly. Could this event have been used as a way to manipulate financial markets and also manipulate the ones holding the oil?
Ill be back later to add more, thanks for reading

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I dont see how it ties in with the President's death that was way before the eruption, also the scientists have been expecting the Iceland volcano to erupt since late 2009 after recording a significant increase in seismic activity. The eruption was imminent.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I didnt say the Volcano wasnt? Im asking who would benefit most from an event like this! please read the thread

All flights grounded yes, polish presidents funeral wow no possible theories at all? Amazing, just totally amazing, my how we`ve evolved.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do we really need another thread for this? These same things have been brought up in many of the threads and some have been started around the same direction of thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You have put effort into your thread and alot of information to back up your theory which is good, but myself i dont think there is anymore to it than the volcano blowing it's load causing neccesary flight delays across Europe
It's just one of those things that happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
The Volcanic Erruption is a natural event i know, but who could use this event as a perfect scenario as a means of gain?

Erm.... The ferry and coach companies? Those evil people, what won't they do?

The grounding of all the airliners was in my eyes a perfect opportunity for terrorists, talk about sitting ducks, and what i did find worrying is that throughout all of the news stories there has never been a mention of an "INCREASE IN SECURITY" for all of those sitting ducks considering a terrorist attack is a real threat?Not one mention.

Not quite sure how you equate them all as "sitting ducks". The "terrorists" wont attack them as they are not going anywhere. Hard to crash a plane into a building or what have you when it's grounded and empty.

Then i was wondering how the aircraft companies had the nerve to complain about losing money, losing? What a load of shy*, how can you lose what you havent actualy got? They were basing their figures on assumptions, they were assuming they will make more. They wont be losing money. Why?

Not only are they cancelling flights (no source of income), but they still have to pay salaries and other costs such as landing fees (Operational expenses). On top of that, they must make sure any passengers left stranded by cacellations are fed 3 times a day and have somewhere to sleep (exceptional expenses due to their Duty of Care).

So, in essence, they are not getting money for flights which would have been sold, but they are losing addidtional money over and above their OPEX due to having to look after tens of thousands of people dotted around the continent and the globe. They are losing money, most definately.

I`ll tell you why.......OIL. Now imagine just how much money has been saved? (Any figures from anyone will be greatful) this should balance things out a bit, but,
BUT when i got to thinking who would benefit most in a situation like this, i came up with the buyer and the one at a loss would be the seller,,, or to put it another way .The inporter and the exporter.

Exactly. Could this event have been used as a way to manipulate financial markets and also manipulate the ones holding the oil?
Ill be back later to add more, thanks for reading

All airlines buy their fuel well in advance at agreed prices. A few days of no air travel will not have any noticeable affect on prices of fuel, given the sheer amount of fuel used globally and this only affecting Northern European flights. On top of that, other forms of transport are using up fuel also and at an increased rate due to laying on more services.

It's just a volcano dude, coupled with an over-reaction from the Air Safety peeps. No uber-secret conspiracy but I don't doubt there might be a few unscrupulous types who are profitting from this, although it certainly wasn't planned. Better to be safe than sorry, but hopefully they will learn from this and adapt the rules so they are more flexible.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

Yes the Eruption Is A Natural event, im asking given all the scenarios, who has or is or could be using this to their advantage?

terrorists? economy? TPTB? "THE BUYER OR SELLER"
Who sells what and who buys? Given the oil situation and also the prices and on top of that the quest to control it, it wouldnt suprise me if there wasnt some benefiting

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think the whole thing about flights is abit insane. I mean, yeah sure theres scolding hot molten glass and gas in the air, but if you're a skilled enough pilot, who cares

Anyway, conspiracy, i doubt it, but maybe. You never know, and we will never know. Maybe they want to cover the skies from human sight in the areas it is covering for some unknown reason. Who knows. All i do know is, its delaying my holiday!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything un-normal behind this because you know its natural but ye some peeps may be getting more outta it than others.

But on the up side people who are investigating chem-trails will be happy because since the sky s on the UK have been empty people all over the UK are reporting better weather, better sky and some even say better health :| Now i know that's a bit far fetched but for those who like the chem-trails they must be rubbing their hands in happiness

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
delete this thread
Ive found the culprit
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
heh.... Tom Clancy: Under a shield of volcanism...

They just finished shipping the Russian nuke package - ferried from Norwegian Waters - bypassing IceLand, GreenLand, and have made landfall in Nova Scotia. The Nuke will be planted in NYC by this time next week...

Thanks Tom Clancy, the plan is going well!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree with the op,

We don't know for a fact that HAARP didnt't play a part in this, we don't know for a fact that its not a smoke screen, to take the attention off of the Polish presidents assasination aswell as the countless of other high ranking officials that were murdered in the name of corruption. Also we don't know for a fact that the planes are grounded so that a top secret prototype flying machine could be tested without any hastle? We don't knwo for a fact that there isn't something in our skies that TPTB don't want use to see.

What makes me suspicious is the fact that the airlines have done test flights and have said there is NO ASH in places where NATS are saying there are. Something is afoot here and it stinks of corruption.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What makes me suspicious is the fact that the airlines have done test flights and have said there is NO ASH in places where NATS are saying there are. Something is afoot here and it stinks of corruption.

I hear ya, all day today i have heard planes, helicopters in the sky around my area, and we are MENT to be covered with ash in the sky but yet planes and that are still flying (i didnt see them, but you could hear them)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

They're not saying there is "no ash", they are saying that when they flew through the ash cloud, they had no ill-effects on windows, lubrication or propulsion, indicating that the Ash cloud isn't of sufficient density to cause any issues. This brings into question the blanket ban approach and we'll probably see the rules changed after this.

The Met Office in the UK is getting alot of flak for this at the moment. Seems they are the single source of info for the Air traffic people when it came to this ban, yet they based their advice on a statistical model that had limited data and accuracy.

As for HAARP, give over. This is a perfectly natural volcanic eruption and aside from dropping a nuke down fault line or into the bowels of a volcano, Humans lack the power to trigger an eruption.

I have never understood why people think HAARP is some funky weapon.

It's a giant radio antenna. I'd lov e someone to explain to me how a radio antenna can somehow be the source of the worlds evils?

"OMG! Earthwuake in an earthquake prone zone! Must be HAARP!"

"OMG! A volcano on an island that has been in a constant state of eruption for hundreds of thousands of years! Must be HAARP!"
`

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I live in South East Wales. Got in late this eve but we've had power grid problems since early afternoon. Came on just after I got in - perfect timing.

Anyway, we rarely get power problems. When it has happened it has been under maybe a deluge of rain or something freakish.

I recall something said on Project Camelot website (maybe their Camelot radio 'whistleblower radio') whereby a top UK electrical engineer involved with the Power grid was preparing for electrical problems with regard to solar flares mostly.
Seems like more earthquakes and volcano activity recently - I know that sun activity is directly linked.
Are we on the brink of some activity, maybe just in western Europe for a while?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
it is easy to set off a volcano. just dig a hole and put a big bomb in it. or drop a bunker busting bomb. from the start I thought this was fishy! some thing is going on. we may never find out. we can just guess... oh and get abuse for guessing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFrankSpencerProject

I work very closely with the National Grid and have heard nothing of the sort. However, the Grid only deals with the high-voltage distribution via the big, overhead pylons.

So, with that in mind, it is likely the power cut you experienced was a problem with the local distributor (Western Power Distribution) and cannot be connected to any Solar activity, otherwise there would have been something noted on the Grid.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
After that ban on all flights over Europe I wouldn't be surprised if someone will start thinking of finding ways to benefit and even manipulate volcanic ash or similar against airplanes.

reply to post by stumason

There have been at least 4 military jets under 2 different countries doing test flights all reporting about engine parts that were severely exposed to ash and had to be repaired.
Airliner test flights from KLM and Lufthansa were just playing tricks so their stocks won't plummet probably. I have to call in question the authorities they claim that have inspected their engines afterwards. Either they lied or the KLM and Lufthansa test flights chose specific pathways away from dust and at specified altitudes to avoid main ash concentrations to their plane engines, which means they played tricks with the public. Personally this attitude made me change my mind about trusting those two air companies.

A flight can depart and avoid major concentrations of ash if they check an up to the hour satellite map of ash concentration but there is no way to have a valid 100% sample with this method since it's a very blunt instrument with not much accuracy at all and most of its little accuracy is derived from just an overhead perspective. It can be a 3 dimensional rendering of the same weather data but with even less accuracy probably. Currently there is no way of up to the minute detection of particles like volcanic ash in the atmosphere, or similar. No special radar, no other kind of device, zero. A pilot will be still flying by hunch even when in daylight especially since you can't see volcanic ash concentrations unless is very very thick, but it doesn't have to be thick to damage a planes engines. It just has to be there sucked in periodically by the air intakes.
The ban was necessary.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I think what the airlines proved was a blanket ban over the enitre of Northen Europe was an over-reaction. Like you said, with some thinking and planning, they had a route that caused zero damage to their aircraft, hence it can be done.

I have no doubt that heavy concentrations of ash will damage aircraft, but is the ash dangerous over the entire of Northen Europe or just parts? More study needs to be carried out, which is why I pointed out that the ban is based on very little empirical data and more on guesswork.

Better to be safe than sorry, I suppose, but we cannot continue like this for long without a major impact on our economies and lifestyles.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sure it can be done, but airline pilots are not trained for this kind of thing, and I have yet to find any mentions from the companies of updating their current training status regarding this kind of hazards, let alone there is no similar train plan yet available.
Secondly no airliner will 100% assure me as a passenger they will do the best they can for my safety. More mileage equals more money for fuel. Also it has been estimated that even if the airlines undertook the risks and replacing the damaged engine parts, they would have to do engine checks every day and also repairing and it was estimated that it is doubtful they would cover those expenses and have a gain instead of loss, plus most airliners wouldn't compensate with demand if they have to have half their planes grounded for checks and repairs while only the other half falying.

I believe our current economic models will not last. We can't rely on this kind of economy forever.

My 2 cents.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join