It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the next ten days.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In this thread I wish to share and compare a few of my predictions for the next 3 months.

Quick note: None of these predictions are made with a physic ability but instead are made by research and "in-brain" statistical calculations.

20th april: European airspace re-opens. Within 3-5 days atleast 3 airliners will go down due to engine failure (thanks to volcanic ash). One of the plane will be British, the other to from mainland Europe (perhaps france). European airspace will be closed again this time for atleast two months.

Also within the time frame 20th-30th april: Volcanic activity will get worse around the northern-hemisphere with a possible eruption of Katla.

The dalai lama will be granted access to Tibet to see eathquake victims.

Ufo sightings will increase thanks to the no-fly restriction.

Lib dem to beating conservatives in the yougov polls.
..................................................................................................................

Feel free to add any predictions you have for the ten days ahead.

Peace. (now wouldn't that be a fine thing lol)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

None of these predictions are made with a physic ability but instead are made by research and "in-brain" statistical calculations.

So basically, you made these up? Which to me, makes your thread worthless.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

a lot of predictions are actually done by calculation..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Agreed, but that usually comes with proof, and formulas and work was shown.

The OP basically said, I made this stuff up, please prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker

None of these predictions are made with a physic ability but instead are made by research and "in-brain" statistical calculations.

So basically, you made these up? Which to me, makes your thread worthless.

I take in certain variables to calculate the likelihood of these events happening. The "in-brain" meaning I do it in my head rather than on paper, I seem to find this easier.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

I always love these posts.. I didn't say you were wrong or right.. I said that many predictions are made based on calculations, which the OP clearly stated that he had done (if he did or not is not the issue I took).. I was merely pointing out that not all predictions are made by physic means, and by your post in response to the OP you were eluding to that not being a truth.

To be honest, I don't stake claim in anything but fact, so I assume that both of us can agree that there is a very good chance of none of this bearing fruit..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS.

that is the name of the section which this thread is in, isn't it?

so why do people insist on proof or evidence, evidence of what?

although this sites motto is deny ignorance, nobody seems to be doing that lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lol you sure you don't wanna keep with the trends and insert a "big one in cali" or "yellowstone caldera" or whatever other buzzwords are flying around with you precognizant beings these days?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Lol you sure you don't wanna keep with the trends and insert a "big one in cali" or "yellowstone caldera" or whatever other buzzwords are flying around with you precognizant beings these days?

I don't believe yellowstone is going to blow anytime soon. As for a "big one in cali" thats a different matter.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree with your prediction! it is suspicious the entire story why first to stop all planes, then to allow them fly, how is possible one single volcano to do such damage when there are bigger volcanoes, whether or not there are artificial substances in the ash, what economic or political interests the air closure pursues, etc, etc. No proof of course.
it is a time to see more UFO in the absence of airplanes.
In the last two months there were two very clear double pyramids - in China and Colombia, besides many others.

Of course, Middle east is something that can erupt at any moment, even without a volcano.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Gliese581]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You could of atleast mentioned
The LHC and its recent activity

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Okay. Now you have my interest. What's different about it?

link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Within 3-5 days atleast 3 airliners will go down due to engine failure (thanks to volcanic ash).

Em..

When this doesn't happen.. Do we view you as a crazy? Or what's the story with that?

link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

Of course, Middle east is something that can erupt at any moment, even without a volcano.

Yes, I have been thinking about the Middle east quite alot and i'd say its more likely to "kick-off" towards the end of july.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I'll one up your predictions: The situation in the middle east will be very tense. Politicians will lie to everyone. Bankers will still be printing money and then making sure they get it back somehow...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by time91]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i predict syria/lebanon/israel war next month...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Okay. Now you have my interest. What's different about it?

A few links:

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.dbtechno.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Within 3-5 days atleast 3 airliners will go down due to engine failure (thanks to volcanic ash).

Em..

When this doesn't happen.. Do we view you as a crazy? Or what's the story with that?

LOL..........If you like. Predictions are what they are. They either happen or they don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Saturday 10th I had a vivid message of 'darkness is coming' and also the dates '3-5th May' something significant will happen. I think calamity (related to USA), but i don't know....

Of course - its probably just tosh and all caused by me reading to many online threads!

Mind you, come the 6th there will be a disaster.... the UK will have their pointless elections...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Its funny everyone i've talked to says "Its just another volcano, they go off everyday. The only problem with this one, is that its in air space"

noo.... this ash from this volcano has made it all the way to canada. This isn't just your typical volcano. This year has been messed. 3 of the most damaging earth quakes in 5 years time. and a volcano, and super floods. polish pres.

this year has just started

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join