It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone cross reference the data on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As a brandnew newbie I'm wondering if anyone cross references the numerous predictions I have read on this site over the past couple of years and checks to see if any of them actually happened?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by markygee]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

o.k. wait...

This is supposed to be your Introduction, but the only thing I got out of this is your member name and that you like to quantify things - actually the last is an assumption...

How 'bout this...you tell us some things about you and then we talk about cross referencing prediction dates...

O' ya'...welcome!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well i am new. So anyway, I'm a married father of 2, and I'm open minded and interested in just about anything, (this sounds like a dating agency advert).
What I'm really interested is the alternative reasons behind the everyday mainstream media output,(911, Iraq, Afghanistan) the why's and hows if you know what I mean. I like to know more than the bland, standard response answers to everything that happens. I don't believe everything I read but this website is infinately more interesting than a lot of other news websites.
I'm also interested in alternative histories and lost knowledge which is more believeable than the usual alien explanation of everything mankind learnt.
Is that a better reply?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hi markygee, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Is that a better reply?

And it wasn't about 'better' - it was about learning something in regards to you...

As for Predictions, hit this link and it will get you started...as to cross referencing predictions, I believe a few have done that, but I will need to look for it as it did not come up on the search...

Predictions coming true search...

I will get back to you on the cross referencing asap...and try and knock out 20 posts quickly so I can u2u the information.

new topics

top topics

join