It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Puntalangit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I see Russian troops marching to Iran. They will be there before the 13th of May 2010. If Israel does not attack, her enemies will. The only objective is to escalate a World War. It’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t for Israel.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com... 2010/04/14/warning-to-the-west-russia-is-about-to-send-troops-to-iran/

By May 17 2010 Russian Forces will occupy Lebanon. By June 2010, American forces in Saudi Arabia will be in retreat having been decimated by the onslaught of Russian, Syrian and Saudi forces. Half of the US forces there will die in that land and of the other half that will survive this battle, only half will return home.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com... -will-be-in-lebanon/

These quotes are taken from the website dukepuntalangit.wordpress.

I am Duke Puntalangit (my alias only), a Marian visionary from the Philippines. I am not a Church-approved visionary, though, I have surrendered my case to my local Bishop. Taking his advice, I have ceased to promote the parts of my experiences which His Excellency deemed I should “momentarily cease to propagate”. However, I would like to stress here for the record that His Excellency never condemned the “secrets” which I confided to Him, that includes those parts which His Excellency advised me to “momentarily cease to propagate”. Since then I have tried my best to keep my silence on that subject matter covered under His Excellency’s prohibition.

Well this is out there. A catholic prophet. The dates, times, places, and so on are very specific. Time will tell the accuracy.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

This is just some guy with a blog. He is not special. There is no big difference between him and the guys in our predictions and skunk works boards.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've been following Duke's blog since he started it in February.

He did say at the very beginning (around February the 5th or thereabouts) that a U.S. and Russia aggreement, military in nature, would signal the beginning of the end. In early April the US and Russia did sign the START accord, providing for a reduction in nuclear warheads, so I guess that's a point for Duke.

However, most of his other prophecies are just too far-fetched and supposed to start happening too soon (e.g. he says that Iran and Israel will be engaged in an all-out war in March-April), which seems highly unlikely if you consider today's geopolitical context.

He has also fallen in other contradictions, as saying that he stopped recieving "locutions" in the early nineties, just to claim later that he's still having "visions", etc. He also says that his Bishop has banned him from disclosing too much of what he's been told, and yet he keeps posting prophecy after prophecy after prophecy in his blog.

I guess it's just wait and see, although my money wouldn't be on him. If Israel does bomb Iran before April ends, then all bets are off.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was just reading his prophecies yesterday and wondering if his predictions will come true. I will be watching to see, but if there are no big happenings by May then I'll mentally file him away as a "false prophet".

Good OP though, thanks for bringing this up in ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks for responses.

His prophecies are time dated, so we'll now quite quickly. He himself includes the caveat, test all things, so good luck.

The one thing that attracted my attention was Russia, in all this current Lebanon play, where is Russia? Currently docked in Syria last i heard.

In addition, the US and Russia have just signed the nuclear treaty, a big* one by all accounts. Always hard to identify the crucial event at the time.

peace

*EDIT

[edit on 20-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

currently "Peter the great" nuclear battleship is in Red Sea, and Moskva missile cruiser's last report was from Aden. They are expected to operate in the pirate region for some time. That is quite near to Iran and even nearer to the US bases in the region, for the capabilities of their missiles. All that is official information, we do not know of submarines that pop up wherever NY Time reporters await them, and the Pentagon knows nothing.
Iran will not be Iraq.

en.rian.ru...
www.navy.ru... "Петр Великий" and google translate

Let me guess there are on board not only the 20 old yet unmatched rockets, plus 500 smaller ones. "Peter the great" for example allowed Obama to enter office. Because if it was McCain then the Caribbean voyage in 2008 might have had a very different outcome. After Obama election, the entire Russian presence in the region turned into political-religious - consecration of Orthodox cathedral in Havana with R.Castro and Medvedev lighting candles together

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

After Obama election, the entire Russian presence in the region turned into political-religious - consecration of Orthodox cathedral in Havana with R.Castro and Medvedev lighting candles together

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Gliese581]

Thank you for that info. WRT to the quote above, see an article on Russia and Islam here :
www.meforum.org...

Religion plays a larger role than we acknowledge. Chavez kissed the pope's ring.

EDIT: listening to Wishbone Ash, and i get this line:

See the word of the prophet
On a stone in his hand.
Poison pen revelation,
Or just a sign in the sand?

Apt i think.
peace

[edit on 20-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I do not believe Duke Puntalangit is a true prophet, although I would be glad to be proven wrong.

The START treaty between Russia and the U.S. was in the news in December and January before Duke Puntalangit made his online appearance:
(rt.com...)
(www.america.gov...&distid=ucs)

The other sign which Duke prophesied to directly precede the "revolution that is to usher in world war III" was a "papal visit to Russia."...which is originally a Garabandal prophecy.

(at the following link, a post dated Nov 13th/2009 claims the following: "According to a prophecy from Garabandal, the Pope going to Moscow signals the beginning of the revolution. Garabandal: 'The pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe.' ")
www.angelqueen.org...).

Three and a half months latter, Duke Puntalangit makes his grand entrance using the same Garabandal prophecy. It is very possible that Duke read the Garabandal prophecies and took it as his own.

However, if Duke's prophecies come true, you know he's legit and must be taken seriously.

-------------------

Here are Duke's prophecies of the immediate future for examination purposes, in chronological order:

APRIL 2010:
"The conflict between Israel and Iran will escalate into a major war in the Middle East, between March and April 2010."(posted march 24th)

BY MAY 13TH:

1)"I see Russian troops marching to Iran. They will be there before the 13th of May 2010. If Israel does not attack, her enemies will. The only objective is to escalate a World War. It’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t for Israel." (april 14th)

2)"The Chastisement which shall at first erupt in the Middle East will take thirteen days to reach America"(march 25th)
....."The nuke threat in US soil will occur 13 days after the Middle East War."(from Duke's reply to Charles of the April 20th "less than two weeks" entry)
....."Three bombs will be planted. One of tactical strength, will be caught and averted in Washington, but five days later, the other two, of strategic strength, will be unstoppable. The people can still be saved, but the other City is doomed to destruction. This City will never rise again. It will happen between the months of April and May of 2010."(april 6th)
....."In a few more weeks, before two months will have been completed, America will suffer a nuclear attack. Two bombs will annihilate one of its most valued city. A month later, the US economy will totally collapse bringing with it the entire world economy."(April 13th)
......The first bomb will be defused in Washington. This will be to warn the people and the government. Five days later, the other two bombs will annihilate another city, not Washington." (from Duke's reply to "ro" of the April 6th "A US city will..." entry)

BY MAY 17TH:
"By May 17 2010 Russian Forces will occupy Lebanon." (april 18th)

BY MAY 31ST:

1)"Korea will ignite into a major war by May this year."(from Duke's reply to Charles of the April 9th "A war in Korea soon" entry)

2)"The US will be shaken internally even before the Great War. Its economy will plunge in May" (april 1st)

BY JUNE 30TH:

1)"By June 2010, American forces in Saudi Arabia will be in retreat having been decimated by the onslaught of Russian, Syrian and Saudi forces. Half of the US forces there will die in that land and of the other half that will survive this battle, only half will return home."(April 18th)

2)"The US will be shaken internally even before the Great War. Its economy will plunge in May and then collapse in June."(april 1st)

continued:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
continued from above:

BY AUGUST 31ST:

"Within thirteen weeks after the Midde East War shall have erupted the US president will be shot, the bullet will follow the path of an “L” and he will live for three days."(April 15th)
....."As of today, I would like to inform you my friends that there awaits only one more assassination before World War III....The first one was committed in Dubai, the second one in Budapest. The third one awaits fulfillment. This time the victim is a prominent leader."(april 11th)

JULY TO AUGUST 2010:

"The Chastisement which shall at first erupt in the Middle East will take...thirteen weeks to reach Italy. After these, it shall cover the whole world in just thirteen seconds."(march 25th)

AUGUST 2010:

"The Word War will occur(break-out) sometime in August"(from Duke's reply to Verenaerin of the April 1st entry)
....."I believe World War III will last around 4 years. Half of its duration there will be no pope and about half will be during the reign of the “Last Pope”."(from Duke's reply to Bill of the April 1st entry)

BY AUGUST 31ST:

(from Duke's reply to Chris of the April 7th entry) article quoting:
"The visionary gives the following which he said are the immediate signs prior to an unexpected revolution in Europe which will usher in World War III: 1. A papal visit to Russia. This will be the last sign and immediately follows the bloodshed in Europe..." ///
....."His Holiness will go there(Russia) to resolve a crisis in a political manner. This will be a Papal blunder and will cause the Wrath of Heaven to worsen." (from Duke's reply to Regina of the April 7th entry)
....."But as I have written in February 2010, the most immediate sign will be a visit by the Pope to Russia. But since according to my locutions, the Holy Father will go there to appease Russia, then it is possible and in fact very logically probable that there will be a minor war before this happens. But everything will happen in a few months from now."(from Duke's reply to Thunder of the April 8th entry)

OCTOBER 2010:

1)"In October 2010 the Church will mourn."(march 24th)
2)"The US will be shaken internally even before the Great War....In October violence will erupt within, and simultaneously, the Church will mourn."(april 1st)
....."In October, the US government will be challenged by an internal conflict, a civil war, simultaneously, many of the Clergy in Europe will be martyred."(from Duke's reply to Verenaerin of the April 1st entry)

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
While I do believe there are true visionaries out there (I won't explain right now why I beleive that), I don't think this guy is legit. He knows the cities that will supposedly be hit by nuclear attacks, but won't name them publicly unless Obama follows his demands to do some prayer stuff.

Dear Friends,

Greetings in the Most Holy Names of Jesus and Mary.

First of all, please accept my apologies for the way I have written my previous prophecy.

Secondly, let me explain the facts behind that prophecy. The truth is, there are two bombs that will be unstoppable. They will detonate in one city. That is what I know from my locutions. Knowing that so many people will die in that city, even Filipinos some of which are my relatives, I thought that perhaps I can reveal the City in advance so the people can still evacuate. However, I was worried because in my locutions, I was never given a command to reveal the city. I am worried that I might be disobeying Heaven. But I really wanted to save the people so I thought of a way to reveal the city and ensure that I please God at the same time. Thus, I gave those demands. But I only demanded those for the sake of Americans themselves. And I thought it would help them realize their faults, especially those that offend God the most which is Abortion and connivance to destroy His Church. Then I realized that perhaps, it would be too embarrassing for the President of the US to accept this especially the my accusation that his government connived to destroy the Catholic Church, so again, I thought that the last acceptable and easier compromise will be to do the Act of Consecration to the Most Immaculate Heart of Mary.

I hope you will understand. I know you will if you also take into consideration that I am only a man – a human being with a weird profession. I am an imperfect tool of God, but with your forgiveness and charity, I will fulfill my mission which will benefit us all.

I love the United States of America and will always pray for this nation. But the time of the great Chastisement has come and all the nations must suffer their due. Let us help each other, I as a visionary will prophecy for your sake and according to God’s Most Holy Will.

As for my demands, they remain as I have written them.

God Bless.

Duke

End Times As I Saw It

No true catholic person would withhold that information. No true visionary DEMANDS or professes ultimatums. I'm convinced in 2 weeks time we'll find this man to be just another Doomsayer. They seem to be popping up like mushrooms after the rain since the economic drop.

Another reader of the "Dukes" posts did some great digging and reveals his true identity as Dominic Sanchez Falar. Follow the link below (about 1/3 of the way down the page) to the article titled "Ancient Heresy Resurfaces as Marian Movement". It tells you what happened to "Duke", I mean Dominic.

Catholic News Watch

[edit on 21-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Phantomfire707 thank you for that summary. Sums it up very well.

I'm not sold on this guy, but same time the ultimate test hasn't been passed yet, which is the end of April. There's a structure to all his prophecies though, which is i think what i first picked up.

There's a lot of detail in here, and even if he is a fraud, then he's a well researched fraud. Echoing other prophets is probably "safe" ... if you're doing a con of some sort. I haven't heard of Garabandal before, task for the day!

The 3 assasinations also sounds terribly familiar, but from a long time ago, can't recall where.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In all likelyhood, this Duke Puntalangit fellow indeed is Dominic Sanchez Falar.

Dominic also used to have a blog in wordpress (the same blogs page that Duke has his), with the SAME slogan Duke has in his page.

"My God, I believe, I Adore, I hope and I Love You!"

dsfalar.wordpress.com...

I guess that pretty much ties the knot.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
according to his vision :

"The conflict between Israel and Iran will escalate into a major war in the Middle East, between March and April 2010. Russia, in the guise of protecting the peace, will send her troops to Iran. There will be a ruse played by these two nations to deceive the West before this happens."

Wasn't a russian ship in Syria not a long time ago ? I've seen the thread on ATS...
Maybe a piece of the puzzle.

9 days left to see if he saw something or if he smokes something...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

this is not a proof. those are free blogs and everyone could choose the layout. is this your proof?

or a quote of Fatima?

Duke does not deify MARY. he has not said so. if he says so, everyone will read it online, and then these suggestions would not be needed. By the way he said he would reveal his ID in May.

All of that talk that he is someone else, is assumption based on may be a personal interpretation of his writings, and not on facts. What if it surfaces another name at the end? How ashamed all of you would be.

Completely another matter is if the war will break out now. is this what you are concerned for or not? perhaps you should, just in case. After 2 weeks all will cry out how false Duke is. Unless NY is nuked. Too big risk that now all of you the knowledgeable, internet-educated and devote people are taking. Don't you realize that? How many millions of people live there? can't you tell someone you know? instead, you spare no effort to discredit a prophet who warns you with dates. Isn't that what all of us want to see - dates that fulfill finally? That's why I am in this forum, and not for suggestions how someone is someone else, who did something else here and there! Thanks a lot, but that will not help me whether the war will start on that date! If the date fails with more than a week, I myself will revise my view of Duke, without the need of all that slander. How many millions of Philippinos are there? Or they are all the same for you the Americans?

The latest developments from Iran show nothing good. Pray that Duke is wrong, and do not discredit him before time, because you may be sorry for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Man, you are so blind. DENY IGNORANCE. This is what this forum is all about, isn't it?

Do some research, before gullibly swallowing everything someone says. This Dominic Sanchez Falar published abundantly in www.free-press-release.com and talked about the exact same things Duke says, about "recieving locutions in 1994 about the true fatima message, and a final dogma, and the final pope, etc"

Moreover, Dominic opened a site, www.maryisgod.org (no longer available), but the wording in it is almost identical to the way "Duke" writes. You can see this yourself by going to the time machine at the www.archive.org page.

Furhtermore, even though the dsfalar.wordpress.com is now empty, you can have access to some of the cached pages that were saved. In April 5, 2010, Dominic published the "Act of love of St. John Vianey"; exactly as Duke did in his own blog.

Finally, why do you think "Duke" hasn't revealed his "final dogma"? Because Dominic (i.e. Duke) was severely admonished and chastised by the Archbishop of the Philipines from disclosing such outright heresy: that Mary is God.

Duke/Dominic is waiting for any of his "predictions" to actually happen if only by coincidence, so that he can claim a true prophet status, and under this blanket release his twisted dogma of Mary being God.

Look, I am a practicing catholic, and as such, I believe and frequently pray to the Virgin Mary to intercede for me before Jesus and God. However, as perfect as She may be, you could never go as far as saying that she is God.

And that's that.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
He has compiled his prophecies into the following short form:
Compilation

[1] Middle East Crisis, between Israel and Islamic nations, will ignite into full confrontation between March and April 2010.
[2] US suffers heavy casualties in American soil.
[3] Russia mobilizes in Middle East. Russian tanks will occupy Arab countries.
[4] Pope intervenes and goes to Russia.
[5] Revolution erupts in Europe.
[6] The Holy Father is murdered.
[7] World War III erupts.
[8] The “Last Pope” will be elected during the course of World War III. He immediately Consecrates Russia exactly as instructed by heaven.
[9] The “True Antichrist” will arrive, halfway, during the Pontificate of the “Last Pope”. He will arrive after the World War when peace has been reestablished between the nations. The “True Antichrist” will take the Papal Seat after the “Last Pope” is mortally wounded.
[10] Europe will prosper during the reign of the “True Antichrist”
[11] The “Last Pope” will successfully retake the Papal Seat a few years later. He will die immediately right after this struggle.
[12] Unprecedented natural calamities will occur in the US until the Three Days of Darkness which is the effect of the celestial purging.
[13] Our Lord will return sometime after these last events.

Which is comfortably close to biblical prophecy as understood in the main stream.

WRT to his real entity: congrats to those who found his older blog. I don't doubt that he as reincarneted online. To what end though? Did he fluff previous prophecies? Or did his masters forbid his revelations?

Posted on the April 27, 2010 – 4:24 pm:

With less than 72 hours to the hour of my prophecy concerning the coming war between Israel and her enemies, I humbly ask of you my friends to pray for this holy nation. And with this plea I am assuring you that with the intercession of the Blessed Mother, Israel will soon be reconciled fully with the Catholic Church, a few years after the beginning of World War III.

Now i will stand by my assertion that i think and hope he's false. Even at this later hour he is standing by his words. Now either he is presenting a "real" prophecy, or it's a false one. My own gut feel is that he believes himself to be right, ergo if he is wrong, he was misled, intentionally or not.

Should it be false, i would then need to question a number of aspects.

1. From whence did his "information" come (assuming he has been "duped)
2. To what extent did the Romans create or encourage ideas?
3. To what extent has he been used as a recognised "actor" of the Roman church?
4. Why does the church allow this at all? Surely they have nothing to gain, whether he is right or wrong?

EDIT: my spelling is fine, my typing sux.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If the Duke is right, in 10 hours World War III will start... we shall see.... im gonna be awake and in journalist mode in case something does happen...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's already the 30th of April in some parts of the world, plus there is no 31st of April... so the conclusion in not far away but very close...
and very BS !

But this thread wasn't so amazing than the 100% prediction for WW3 in February... I was waiting for something more entertaining.

Who knows there is still some hours... Else who want to say his/her prediction for May ? (I bet on a Quake somewhere in the world for 100% sure and a car accident at an important junction )

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dear Friends,

Greetings in the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Most Immaculate Heart of Mary!

Let me clarify the dates I have given in response to several inquiries I received. Let me enumerate them:

[1] Middle East War will occur between the months of March and April 2010. That’s between March 1 to April 30 this year.

[2] US nuclear explosion will occur 13 days from the day the Middle East War occurs. Five days before that, a nuclear bomb will be discovered in Washington. This will serve to warn the US.

[3] World War III will occur 13 weeks after the war in the Middle East starts.

Your humble servant,

thank jesus h. christ there was no middle east war, and april is over

you should move this to the [hoax] forum now.

maybe you'd like to wait for 13th of May to see if US is nuked?

Pope’s Mass On May 13 at Fatima Will Be Preceded By Nuclear Explosions In One Major US City
The Mass on May 13 2010 in Fatima Portugal that His Holiness will celebrate will be preceded, by a few hours, by two nuclear explosions in one major US city
it's not too long a wait, I guess its ok

[edit on 29-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is his last letter on his site: dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com...

The End Of Me As I Saw It

False Prophecies and Visions of Duke Puntalangit

I Am Indeed Sorry

Dear Friends,

Let me not greet you anymore the way I used to for I do not want to associate my failures with heaven. Obviously there was no war. I made a false prophecy therefore it is only logical to conclude that I must have been deluded all those times. As they say, against the facts there is no argument. I now must face the painful truth of assuming I am either insane or possessed for how else can I explain all of these. How I wish sanity is not a gift but something I can personally work hard for. As it is, I am devoid of this gift and it seems it is as elusive as my prophecies were. Please forgive me for the unnecessary anxiety that I may have caused all of you. This is not what I intended it to be. I am truly sorry. I promise that you will not hear of me again.

Thank you.
Duke Puntalangit

At least he admits he has made a mistake. He appears to have truly believed what he was reporting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join