It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X Files Sequel - Coming Sooner than we Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Taken From Gillian Anderson's Official Website:

gilliananderson.ws...
DD continues talking about TXF2
Posted at 12:31 PM (PDT) on Friday, June 4, 2004

From Dark Horizons and SciFi.com:

Duchovny on "X-Files" Sequel
Source: British Teletext

David Duchovny continues talking up another cinematic adventure in "The X-Files" canon to UK's Teletext service.

"We're all on the same page. Gillian Anderson wants to do it, I want to do it, Chris Carter, who would write and produce the film, wants to do it and I believe Fox the studio wants to do it. When you have the four major players in the enterprise wanting to do it, it will happen. It's just a matter of when. I hope it happens within the next year".

Now that its been a few years since he played Mulder, he seems keen to slip on the coat again - "I think it would be fun at this point, a few years removed, to get back into it and do it".

Well it seems its finally going to happen. Are you guys as excited as I am?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Saw this the other day. The X-Files 2

Looks like it is due out in 2006.

I will be looking forward to this, long lunch at work.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I cannot wait till this movie is ready. I'm a big fan of the X-Files.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh my god! i can't wait. Im a huge fan of the x-files, i've been watching it since i was a young lad

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!

lol, im sooo obsessed, its not even funny.

yeah, i was about a year old when it started, but about 2 years ago, my sister got me hooked, ive been a maniac about it ever since.

i do x-files like drugs though, if i dont watch it say in a month, i feel like im gonna have withdrawl symptoms!

im a sad sad kid...

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good to hear mulder will be in it, I might actually see it...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It needs to come.

Soon.

BEFORE I KILL AGAIN!

Erm...riiiiiiiiiight. There are still some from season 1 and some from season 9 that I really need to see before it. I hope it's a continuation of the final episode. Please be a continuation...

X-Files rule!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow, I'm soooo out of the movie loop these days, I'd have been embarassed as hell to have someone ask me if I was going to see the movie and I wasnt even aware of it. Crap, now I have to wait till 2006, guess the Doom movie will have to hold me over till TXF2 comes out.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
this should be good...will dogget be in it?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I don't think it would work without him. As far as I'm concerned the show died when he left.

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I don't think it would work without him. As far as I'm concerned the show died when he left.

Peace

I think his career pretty much tanked after he left the show. Evolution was fairly good in a popcorn movie style. But, other than that, I don't think he's done anything else worth watching.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What would ATS be if the X-Files never existed? I love the X-Files when it was on FOX, those friday nights, then Married With Children. I miss those days of TV.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Guys it's true that X-files series 9 was the last one???!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Guys where will i find the 'I WANT TO BELIEVE' poster? I searched at www.xfilesfanclub.com... but it is out of stock. I want it official.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Does it take place after the show's end, or during the show?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It sounds like a good idea, but I heard that it will be a stand alone episode, rather than a continuation of the X-Files "mythology", which I think is a shame.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I haven't seen the X-files for about three years now. I'm sort of missing it. I don't know why I stopped watching it (actually I think british tv just stopped airing it). I'm going to have to buy all of the seasons on dvd and catch up.
The last episode I saw was (a little hazy here) with Mulder laying on a table in a dark room being restricted by chicken wire. Then the black oil, alien virus? (I forget), was poured onto his face. I still don't know what happened.

I hope another movie does come out. I haven't heard much about it tbh. Will it be recommended to catch up on the series before seeing it? The first may have not been a big hit in the UK, but I think it was good nonetheless.

Crayon, do you know the character in your avatar is Fizzgig from the Dark Crystal? I love that film. It's crazy. Have you seen it?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Looks like IMDB took the movie information down.

top topics

join