It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani backs Grayson in Kentucky GOP primary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Giuliani backs Grayson in Kentucky GOP primary

Throwing himself into one of the nation's most contentious Republican primary contests, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Monday endorsed Trey Grayson's Senate campaign in Kentucky.

Grayson, Kentucky's secretary of state, is trailing in polls against Rand Paul, an ophthalmologist and son of Texas GOP Rep. Ron Paul. A poll conducted earlier this month for the Louisville Courier-Journal had Paul ahead by 15 percentage points.

Is a Guilliani endorsement still a good thing? I have to ask why Kentucky would be swayed by Guilliani's opinion. I wish Rudy would go away.

Grayson "is not part of the 'blame America first' crowd that wants to bestow the rights of U.S. citizens on terrorists and point fingers at America for somehow causing 9/11," Giuliani said in a statement posted on Grayson's website. Former Vice President Dick Cheney also endorsed Grayson this month.

A friend of Ghoulliani and Cheney is no friend of mine but I don't want to engage too much in "political madness."

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't his endorsement would be anything but a liability. Ole noun, verb and 911 Rudy can't even be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is a GREAT thing for Rand Paul, who I would like to see win. Guiliani is typical neo-con trash. I think this will hurt Grayson a lot.

new topics

join