It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Nearly 80% of Americans Don't Trust Washington Under Obama Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fac67bc76c31.jpg[/atsimg]

America's "Great Compromiser" Henry Clay called government "the great trust," but most Americans today have little faith in Washington's ability to deal with the nation's problems. Public confidence in government is at one of the lowest points in a half century, according to a survey from the Pew Research Center. Nearly 8 in 10 Americans say they don't trust the federal government and have little faith it can solve America's ills, the survey found.

The findings illustrate the ominous situation President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party face as they struggle to maintain their comfortable congressional majorities in this fall's elections. Midterm prospects are typically tough for the party in power. Add a toxic environment like this and lots of incumbent Democrats could be out of work.

Source: newsmax.com...

Another telling sign of the Democrates coming demise. They must think this is all going to go away soon-as it only gets more intense. "Let them eat Cake!" comes to mind. I could see Pelosi like that.

Too bad for her we are Madame Defarge-knitting away, making our list-awaiting the day (for a peaceful overthrow via the election process, of course) to take our country back. (As in the Tale of Two Cities).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acafe877d119.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
so why wasn't this thread enough for this topic???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm sorry. The search missed it and so did I. I will alert MOD.

Thank you.

MODs please close thread.

join