It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Government Abducts Canadian Child for 2 years for Not Wearing a Bike Helmet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Harper asked to intervene in bizarre international custody case

For nearly two years, 12-year-old Noah Kirkman has been shuffled through Oregon foster homes as his family in Calgary fights through the U.S. court system to bring the youngster back to Canada.

The Oregon CPS made a mistake. A BIG mistake, and the Canadian government are such wusses that they are willing to let it go.

Because this woman is a Marijuana Activist.

Now, let me tell you something. I have plenty of respect for the work that children's services do.

This is unacceptable. Our Prime Minister is willing to let a child be raised by foster care for political buddy points.

While the Oregon children's services kidnapped a child with good parents for the crime of not wearing a bike helmet. Apparently, this is a crime worthy of severe parental seperation trauma.

So, my USA friends. Why the hell is your government abducting Canadian children?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
All I can say is.. WOW.. and, I'm not shocked by this at all..

Nothing my government does anymore amazes me.. now what does amaze me is the amount of people that seem not to care.

I hope this is taken care of soon, and this child can be back in her country with her parents.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The War on drugs has been breaking up families since its start. This is nothing new. Just very upsetting that something like this is going on because a small amount of pot.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Facebook group about Noah Kirkman.
www.facebook.com...#!/group.php?gid=259988792133&v=wall&ref=share

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

So, my USA friends. Why the hell is your government abducting Canadian children?

Probably because they're so much better tasting than these bratty fat american kids.

Seriously though....what the hell is going on in our world? Between earthquakes, volcanoes, child abductions, govt coverups.....man, and we wonder why we're all on drugs and alcohol.... yikes!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Personally, I am not amazed by this at all. U.S. law enforcement authorities as well as courts have made marijuana policies their line in the sand.

Even as the Obama administration has tried to soften it's stance on marijuana issues...
www.nowpublic.com...

Federal law enforcement agencies have tried to strengthen theirs...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

At the law enforcement level this isnt going to go away easily as departments across the country have these laws their cash cow.

Sad that a family has to be caught up in all this, but in my mind there is no doubt that at least part of the reason is that the mother Lisa Kirkman writes for marijuanan periodicals.

my 2 cents...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It sounds like the US government is meddling in these people's personal affairs, in a pretty extreme manner.

If this is some kind of 'punishment' for Ms. Kirkman's political perspectives, these traitors of democracy should be pilloried & pelted with rotten eggs & vegetables.

The anti-drug communism bigotry has gone completely insane in the United States, in a COMPLETELY un-American way.

These police state 'officials' are bringing shame upon the tradition of American liberty & justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The really stupid thing about it is.....she isn't in contravention of any Canadian law. And the only law "broken" in the USA is that the kid was riding a bike unrecognized and without a bike helmet in front of his Step-Dad's house.

Please let your government representative know what you think of the government persecuting non-citizens by abducting children. YOU can do something about this by NOT being the person who shrugs it off as just what the government does.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is crazy! How can you do that to a kid? And even more crazier is the Canadian government not intervening and sorting this out. We're good enough to help the US in Afghanistan, but our Citizens aren't good enough to be treated fairly?? What the hell is the world coming to

I wonder if CBC and CTV know about this?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What in the bloody Hell?

When did it become illegal for a kid to ride a bike without a helmet?

This country has gone to hell. No wonder we have a huge deficit and city and state governments are going broke. We got a bunch of Barney Fife cops running around pulling over kids on bikes because they aren't wearing helmets.

They are going to turn these kids into the biggest bunch of furry cats that the world has ever seen.

No wonder countries like Iran don't fear us anymore. We cannot even ride a damn bike in this country without some moron government representative trying to be our mommy and make sure we wear a helmet so we don't get a boo-boo. JESUS H CHRIST! This country has become pathetic.

Next thing you know, the cops will be pulling over our kids to make sure their underwear don't have skid marks because their little butts might get chafed.

This is a prime example why we should export all of the Liberals to Europe where they belong.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Chicken_Bone]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Source - CTV Calgary

Update - Noah Kirkman is returning home!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is very good news! I am very happy for this family.

Congratulations to the Kirkman Family. May the idiots who did this now stay the hell out of the way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Oregon Gov't HAS Changed!

Californian's fleeing their state have infiltrated the Oregon Gov't.

Be afraid ... Be very afraid...

OR ...

Do as I did, and just leave the fuggerz to their own ends.

On second thought leaving isn't always an option... I was younger then...

Oregon Gov't : YOU'RE FIRED!

top topics

join