It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Of Deceived Pawns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
***Signals did NOT write this*** but thought it relevant to share. I have included a link to the site where found.

It seems we are all getting played by wealthy, far seeing ivy league graduates who have the ability to manipulate all mainstream media streams....It may be quite possible that the political opinions we hold are the political opinions we were purposely and strategically led into holding....Seems the scenery is much like the Wizard of OZ, Dorothy and her friends are in pursuit of a special individual who is able to cure thier problems, only to find the coward orchestrating the entire system was a single old man who had played thier emotions.

This illegal immigrant situation, healthcare debacle, left wing vs right wing, black vs white, jew vs arab......I tell you the truth: The mastermind who thought up placing talking electronic boxes in everyones home was pure genius...pure unadulterated genius...now they can control the thoughts placed into our heads by means of this box(which must be telling the truth)...God forbid that the powers that be ever seek to control their subjects...surely thats a new concept!

Link

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He's obviously on ATS and clearly a Dragonsmusic's fan considering what I wrote just the day before
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join