It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Preparing To Stage Domestic Terror Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EldritchEnergy
There will be a false flag attack. Israel and our Communist gov't are noticing that Americans are losing their zeal for war in the middle east. This will be remedied by a "booster shot" of patriotism. I'm just wondering which city will be holocausted.

You can bet it won't be Denver. The new capital of the NWO.

As mentioned earlier by darkSParcs....Vegas!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it, you're all going to have to get used to the fact that we live in very boring times, even if there is war it will be offshore and distant. The government won't kill you, martial law will not be implemented but you will become more and more of a nanny state, asking Uncle Sam to do everything for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I'll believe it when I see it, you're all going to have to get used to the fact that we live in very boring times, even if there is war it will be offshore and distant. The government won't kill you, martial law will not be implemented but you will become more and more of a nanny state, asking Uncle Sam to do everything for you.

How can you dare say Martial law will not be implemented? It has been a proven, admitted, confirmed, documented fact that the president of the United States is taking drastic steps towards the implementation of Martial Law very very soon. Just listen to Alex, he knows what he is talking about. Any minute now Clinton will be setting up the total control state. I mean any minute now, Bush will be implementing martial law. Sorry, silly me - I mean Obama. Alex would not be wrong for two whole decades now would he?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

yes, like he's said on many occasion... but it never happens

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

yes, like he's said on many occasion... but it never happens

I know. I was kidding because he has been saying it for about 20 years now. I guess he never read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Ahhh yes, sorry didn't read your full post... I beg for your forgiveness.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ahhh yes, sorry didn't read your full post... I beg for your forgiveness.

It is ok. After I posted it, I thought to myself - 'At least one person is going to read right up until before I say Clinton and give me a tounge lashing.'

You were pretty nice about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Thanks for the responses.

Skip ahead to 5:40 -

Excellent find!

I am not a terrorist. But, of course, thats exactly what a terrorist would say isnt it?

Holy crap! Everyone stay asleep and be sure to take your daily dose of soma.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Thanks spite but that's exactly what they want us to think isn't it??

"Hush little baby, don't you cry....mama's gonna"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Signals

Jones notwithstanding, it was my take on the matter as well. Last week we were told that domestic terrorism is as important a threat as al qaeda by our administration's mouthpieces. Heaven forbid we 'forget' about this MSM gem.

Eventually we will be told EVERYTHING is a threat.

And then it will become a crime to even read about this stuff, let alone comment on it.

Let us just say these evil bastards have something like this in mind.

It will be seen so clearly as the fake it is. They run a great risk by trying to pull something like this. Once again they have underestimated in their desperation.

So far they have 1. called american vets coming back from the war a possible threat. 2. Said that the domestic threat is equal to al qaeda 3. Have tied the tea party with Tim McVeigh. 4. Arrested members of a milita and pounded the "christain" theme into the ground. 5 have attempted in all of this to stain the exercise of several constitutional rights....and some others things.

They have basicaly attacked constitutionaly minded Vets, Christians and an Anti-Tax movement. Guns, Bibles, Christians, Redressers of Grievances, Assembly, and protest.

Cant we see who these people are that are attacking us?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All these boogey men running around some here at home and others abroad, or at least that is what the good stewards of our liberty and democracy would like us to believe? All of it is a bunch of nonsense, and just more smoke screens to hide the faulty economy, joblessness, the pillaging of the treasury, corruption and fraud, and a complete breakdown of effective governance at practically every level.

Remember when we were kids, and are parents wanted us to be good and obey their wishes they would threaten us that if we didn't listen to them, the boogeyman would get us. He was in our closet, under our beds, outside when the street lights went out, in the basement, and practically everywhere.

Our government is like our benevolent parents and we are the children. We must listen to them even when they may be wrong and hypocritical, or the boogeyman will get us. Be good little children, work, spend, consume, pro-create, and our parents will look after us and the details, because we are to feeble minded to think for ourselves and see things as they are.

Be good little children and go to sleep when mom and dad tell you, or the boogeyman will get you. Here is a nice little song, and beware of the "heebie jeebies," caused by the boogeymen.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We need to get rid of all these old dont tread on me flags and some of this other traditional communication.

I propose several new flags in light of this attempt to prep us for a False Flag terror attack.

Flag 1 A patriot taking a dump pionting toward his arse "Heres to you boys Tax this". We can call it the tax this flag.

Flag 2 Jesus with an M-16 and NRA ball cap

Flag 3 A patriot with american eagle flying with caption "Your Constitutional Primer"

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Logarock]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join