It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Preparing To Stage Domestic Terror Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Government Preparing To Stage Domestic Terror Attack

www.infowars.com

Bill Clinton, the Southern Poverty Law Center and almost the entire corporate media are not letting a good opportunity go to waste today – by dancing on the graves of 168 victims and exploiting the 15th anniversary of the false flag Oklahoma City Bombing to demonize their political enemies, the Internet, and anyone who dares to express dissent against the federal government.
The propaganda putsch coincides with FBI head Robert Mueller stating that right-wing extremist groups and anti-government
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gcnlive.com
www.usatoday.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?
The Tip Of The Iceberg Videos ~ Must See

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes, Alex Jones, let's get that out of the way first, so what....

It all fits together, all of it. We have been systematically prepared for terror attacks in the homeland, and the final freedom strip that will follow.

Instead of wasting time arguing whether it will happen (again), except much, MUCH worse...Warn your friends and family. Try to explain your plans to survive it.

You yourself have seen the signals right in front of You. Do not deny the opportunity to prepare!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Jones notwithstanding, it was my take on the matter as well. Last week we were told that domestic terrorism is as important a threat as al qaeda by our administration's mouthpieces. Heaven forbid we 'forget' about this MSM gem.

Eventually we will be told EVERYTHING is a threat.

And then it will become a crime to even read about this stuff, let alone comment on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well its going to happen at some point, probly sooner than later.

I just think that TPTB are waaaaayyyyy smarter than any of us could imagine. Why would they mess up again like they did on 911?

They are going to fool the entire world, we are going to beg for them to fix whatever problem was created with the next false flag. If they can't accomplish that, then there's no way they would go ahead with whatever plan they have for us.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Perhaps I need to take a break from ATS!

I now see what might be labeled a terrorist attack as sacrificial, ritual murder to the dark one. Choreographed, designed, fabricated and orchestrated to look like something else to hide the real motives.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You guys need to get your head checked. a) it's Alex Jones and b) it's just a stupid theory c) it's not even logical and d) go see a psychiatrist.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
You guys need to get your head checked. a) it's Alex Jones and b) it's just a stupid theory c) it's not even logical and d) go see a psychiatrist.

I love trollers, So.... you think oaklahoma was really terrorists?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You know, all these 'threats' pertaining to domestic terrorists only apply to anyone not working for the government. All politicians who break campaign promises should be deemed domestic terrorists. Sure, everyone seems to lie and use unethical practices to get into management, its rather self-evident.

The guy who votes to raise your property taxes and to lower corporate taxes is fiscally responsible, and the guy who complains about it is the terrorist. When people vote, no matter the party, the same goon squad drifts from administrations and the same agenda is pushed with only slightly different flair. I mean, we got Reagan, Nixon, Bush, Clinton guys all acting in some official capacity for BO. Not much change. So does voting actually work?

The people behind these movements are hardly terrorists. Just forward thinking folks who recognize that the system won't work for them. The only way I would expect violence off this movement is if its initiated by big bro. But thats probably the plan all along with enough propaganda thrown in to make these people look like demons.

All it takes is one shot and all hell breaks loose. A pretty tired scenario, except that it works every time. The spin is pretty amazing sometimes. Terrorist has got to be the buzzword of the new millenium. Causing fear and inciting terror is most definitely terrorism. Wouldn't you think fear of losing your house or job would make you feel a little terror? But, alas, that doesn't count for some reason. A faceless corporation cannot terrorize, yet Al kaeda and the taliban have got the entire world by the short and curlies? Or at least our gov.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared, especially our local security forces. Problem is that they are not here in America for the most part. I really don't consider police and drug task force teams to be much security. That right there sounds like a lot of guys getting paid to stand around to react to a hypothetical situation. They won't prevent anything, they just react.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Whether or not it is MJ12, crooked government

or simply the Universe itself creating shocking drama,

Why do WE allow it to yank our chains beyond all rational proportionality?

Maybe it is the Universe 'conspiring' to inflict [melo-]drama on us, but why can't we see it in rationed perspective?

I guess we are just a lessor, unintellectual species of dubious 'intelligence.

It could be it is just the Universe doing it, but vile psychopaths use it as a lever/wedge to inflict their agenda on us.

If we are not under immediate personal threat, WE need to keep our powder dry & debate like analytic, dispassionate ADULTS instead of hysteria, melodrama driven children.

Even the pretense of stiff intellect would leave us SO much better off than the instant leap to hysterics.

And yes the network/commercial media loves to sell melodrama, which many of us reflexively eat up. It is up to us, in spite of the commercial media to maintain logical cerebral thought processes.

To think & act as adults in the public debate arena.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

When you do something like that you should probably explain why you feel that way. Just bluntly stating that you think this is crazy is not good enough.

Explain yourself, especially if your going to troll

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is all exactly what happened in 95 and the years leading up to it for anyone who's old enough to have been at an age of interest at the time and sober enough to have just not forgotten.

The only issue I have with the connection of the domestic attack and Obamas unhealthy focus on a nuke going off would be that a domestic with a nuke would not exactly fit the domestic profile.

Maybe some really elaborate scenario where Iran supplied terrorists working with domestics with nuclear material that would then be smuggled in through Mexico.

In that one attack you have your reason to invade Iran, put the SPP/NAU into high gear and implement just about any liberty killing police state measure you want.

But it would have to be a major event. Like nuking Vegas or LA.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

by dancing on the graves of 168 victims and exploiting the 15th anniversary of the false flag Oklahoma City Bombing to demonize their political enemies, the Internet, and anyone who dares to express dissent against the federal government.

Well geezus man, i could say the same thing about all of the protests going on today...the day of the Oklahoma city bombing.

They are dancing on the graves of 168 innocent people. After all, there are 364 other days of the year they could be protesting on.....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Timothy McVeigh had the mind of a sponge, he was not very stable and films such as Red Dawn convinced him he had to take a stand and carry out the acts that he did. As for Terry Nichols he held a deep hatred for the government, both men were very warped in the mind and had the hopes of starting up their own military organisation. The fortiers were also a sick couple who worked as accomplices for the two men, luckily their all dead/in prison/served their sentence apart from Lori and hopefully we wont have to put up with whack jobs like them again.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses.

Skip ahead to 5:40 -

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

I have no doubt McVeigh and Nichols are guilty in the bombing. I have a hard time believing they were capable of pulling off the bombing alone. The fact is neither of the two were smart enough to make a bomb that big without help from an expert.

Given tommorow is Hitler's birthday and for whatever reason it seems to coincide with home grown attacks makes me monitor the news just in case something happens.

Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've known for a long time that Las Vegas was going to be a target of terrorism... the government's complicity in the (now defunct?) Nuclear Assault upon Las Vegas just sickens my stomach.

I live here... and work here.

I've seen Arabs casing the Strip. I've talked to Jews who were casing the Strip. And now, the government wants to 'stage' an attack that it could not find a way to physically create - knowing that the mental anguish of just the act alone would traumatize America even further.

The thing I don't get is.... Why do we let them do it? We know what they're about, and we possess the power to bring them down. What in the hell are we waiting for people? More victims?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Well its going to happen at some point, probly sooner than later.

I just think that TPTB are waaaaayyyyy smarter than any of us could imagine. Why would they mess up again like they did on 911?

Did they mess up? Look at how many advancements have been made all in the name of "security" that have completely encroached upon the rights of innocent citizens. Yet, here we are 9 years later and it's getting worse. "Security" is getting tighter, the "enemy" list continues to grow at break-neck speeds, and now they are trying to convince us that behind every good citizen lurks a nasty extremist just waiting to come out!

Further, although many claim to "know" what really happened on that day -- seriously, what does it matter? Has all the conspiracy theories and questions amounted to anything more than more restrictions on our freedoms? No, instead they are trying to convince us that those that question 9/11 are now the terrorists too. It's a rather effective mantra.

Frankly, I think they completely succeeded with 9/11. They have shown us that they can do whatever they want, impose whatever restrictions they want, and despite what the people say or want -- they forge ahead.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

excerpt from another thread that was banished to BTS-

Terrorist Checklist

Please take a moment to take this survey in a purely anonymous form...No need to post your results.

Based on your number of YES answers, we will follow a point system at the end to determine if You are, in fact, a Terrorist. Each YES answer is worth 50 points. Please keep up with your point total as you answer the following questions:

___ Do you have some basic understanding of The Constitution?

___ Do you own a gun?

___ Have you ever used the term New World Order to family, friends, or co-workers?

___ Do you question the validity of the War On Terror?

___ Are you a Truther?

___ Do you agree with some or all of the views of the Tea Party?

___ Do you question the official story on what happened in Waco?

___ Do you support a smaller, more efficient Federal Government?

___ Are you a Veteran?

___ Do you question our tax system?

___ Are you anti-abortion?

___ Do you question main stream media's account of current events?

___ Do you have a kit or stash of survival gear in or on your property?

___ Do you question the bank bailout(s)?

___ Do you question the OKC Bombing official story?

___ Are you a Birther?

___ Do you demand honesty and complete transparency from your elected representatives?

*** Now, add up your points. ***

50 POINTS OR HIGHER = Terrorist

0 POINTS = Liar = Terrorist

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Well I definitley agree with what you said, they did succeed and they achieved everything they wanted. more control basically, and more money.

But I was talking more about the way they didn't do a very good job at hiding from us the fact that it was inside job. Alot of people caught them right in their tracks. Not that we can do anything about it. The elite are laughing at us.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There will be a false flag attack. Israel and our Communist gov't are noticing that Americans are losing their zeal for war in the middle east. This will be remedied by a "booster shot" of patriotism. I'm just wondering which city will be holocausted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join