It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb hoax 'sparked by desire to see naked women'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

A Russian man allegedly made hoax calls to police about a bomb in a public spa because he wanted to see naked women being evacuated.

Police say it was women's day at the bath house in Ulyanovsk, when the hoaxer rang up with a bogus warning.

Officers say he had hoped the women would run out into the street still naked, but was disappointed to see they had all got dressed first.

Full Story: www.ananova.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sick society we live in. They said he's facing three years in the joint, won't see any women at all for some time.

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
lol!

thats reads like he wanted to see the women being evacuated naked, rather than just women being naked.

now I guess the adult film industry has to ask - is there a larger market for this fetish?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
to slip in with some dark sunglasses and a white-tipped cane? I mean, if you're going to actually come up with a plan just to see naked women, at least come up with a working one...jeez...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

to slip in with some dark sunglasses and a white-tipped cane? I mean, if you're going to actually come up with a plan just to see naked women, at least come up with a working one...jeez...

Ummm, you are starting to scare me.

It sounds like you have been putting too much thought into this.Are you planning something?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just that if I can come up with that in under a minute, surely he could have devised a better plan... Maybe guest day at a nudist camp or something? (but I doubt there are many in Russia, lol!) I just hate to see stupid criminals...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Talk about stupid criminals...
I heard of one who took several weeks casing a joint for the purpose of burglary. When the family wen out on a vacation, he broke in & cleaned the place out. It would've been a pretty professional job, except that he left a clue behind. He left his jacket, which had his wallet & driver's license inside...

Here's one that actually *happened* to a friend of mine (nearly 10 years ago)...
He was the attendant at a gas station in town when a girl came in to rob the place. She wore a jacket with big pockets & used the 'ol "finger in the pocket to resemble a gun" ploy. Since he couldn't be certain at that time that she didn't really have a gun, the police later on couldn't find one. He did the only thing he *could* do...Gave her the money from the register & then called the police & manager when she left.

However, not only did my friend actually recognize her face (It wasn't in a very large city...Many people are easily recognized...By face, if not by name), but her first name was embroidered on the front of her jacket. Not only that, but her boyfriend in the car outside had no idea what she was doing *inside*...So when he pulled the "getaway car" out of the station, my friend had a clear view of make, model, license plate face of the driver, etc.

The police picked her up at a bar with her boyfriend only 2 hours later...

Obvoiusly not a well-thought-out plan...

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This link has some other stupid criminals, pretty funny:

www.dumbcriminalacts.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This happened in my city recently:

We had a spate of late night ATM robberies, where the criminals would find a convenience store where ATM was near a window... they would back thier car up, break the window, wrap a chain around the ATM, secure it to the bumper and pull it out the window, drag it down the street, and then take the money. This worked quite well for a number of months until they found one where the ATM was unusually well secured... it pulled thier bumper off the car... they fled, leaving the bumper, with thier license plate still on it

new topics

top topics

join