It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous Man in America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Most Dangerous Man in America according to President Nixon, the scapegoat of Kissinger, was a Catholic who went down to Mexico doing research for a project for Harvard University.
Brief History
This man, the most dangerous man in this world according to President Nixon, may he rest in peace, was a West Point Student who underwent "shunning" for a 9 month period. Near the end of the 9 month period of a complete silent treatment he was give a fair trial via the Military System and granted freedom and a plea of innocence so long as he resigned from West Point.

After West Point the dangerous Catholic finished a degree in Psychology spending two years at one of the oldest Catholic schools in America yet finishing up at the U of Alabama.

The College of the Holy Cross (or, Holy Cross) is an undergraduate Roman Catholic liberal arts college located in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. Holy Cross is the oldest Roman Catholic college in New England and one of the oldest in the United States.
Wikipedia

His first degree was in and around 1943. A long time ago for you youngsters as well as for me but consider what was going on in 1943.en.wikipedia.org...

For one the Battle of Stalingrad.

Also today marks the anniversary of April 19th which would be the most pivotal date for the most dangerous man in America.

For three a man who this man was familiar with, the general, became supreme commander....December 24 – WWII: U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe.

Years later the good General would become the President who warned us concerning the Military Industrial Complex and hand his post over to another WW Two hero John F. Kennedy.

President Kennedy was truly a man of the times. He had survived and rescued his men in the pacific after the P cruiser incident.

He returned to America as not only a WW two hero but as a best selling author. America was in her prime and this soon to be king was sampling the wares of the kingdom.

One ware that legend has said took place because of April the 19th.

On April the 19th 1943 A. Hoffman took the first '___' trip. Yes the first flower child was born on this day April 19th 1943.

April 19 – Albert Hofmann self administers the drug '___' for the first time in history, and records the details of his trip.

Wikipedia

Meanwhile back at the ranch Mr. Dangerous had discovered that mushrooms might help certain patients view life in a different way.

Soon Mr. Dangerous discovered what Hoffman had termed his problem child, '___', could also be used in therapy.

And like all mad scientists Mr. Dangerous decided to do some self therapy.

This brings us to the end of our tale...as Mr. Dangerous saw his forays into the psychedelic world as much more then most would deem. In fact he viewed this derivative of Ergot as a road toward peace.

With that in mind he convinced a secret lover of John F. Kennedy to sample his wares...who shared the wares with the then President of the United States of America..President Kennedy...on or about the time of the Bay of Pigs.
President Kennedy was said then to have awakened to the dangers threatening every American and we all know how that ended. In fact the mistress told Mr. Dangerous that he (JFK) and learned too much...she was killed as well.

President Nixon, who almost beat Kennedy in 1960 and who would gain the Oval Office Desk with his Henchmen such as Cheney would say this about our April 19th man of the decade of peace and love...

President Richard Nixon had earlier labeled him "the most dangerous man in America."[1
wikipedia

Today is the anniversary which was pivotal in the mind of the man who may have been the first drop out.

Professor Tim Leary, the most dangerous man in America, would be celebrating the birth of '___'...the problem child.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WOW!É

We are so divorced from the counter culture here at ATS.

lol

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Wow, I had no idea Dr. Tim was called the most dangerouis man in America. But at the same time--it was Nixon who said it right? LOL The criminal president who made Elvis (the druggie) an honorary member of the DEA.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That was an excellent read. An interesting fact that I had no idea had ties to today. Thanks!

I learn something new on ATS every day.. and that is what makes this a great site.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bit like how william cooper claimed that bill clinton claimed he was the most dangerous man in america in some memo. Amazing they got rid of him just after 911, also the bizarre thing where the police where going to aresst cooper on the day of 911, but because of 911 it got put back or something.

Shame bill is not with us today, but his great babylon series is, everyone should listen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yes...the thing that is of the most intrigue is that we have a Catholic West Point Harvard Berkeley confederate counter culture who is labeled `most dangerous`and who has first person contact with JFK who had a deep interest in the counter beatnik way of life...the counter culture is truly a American ideal painted by the survivors of ww two and the children instructed via the ww two heroes which is viewed as very dangerous by the establishment....

lo

wr does not know how to spell....lol

off topic sort of but from memory...

Cheech and Chong on 33 rpm

ever since i took the evelynwoodhead sped reden course my redin hus improuved wun der ful ee

i reco mend the evelynwoodhead sped reden course en tell em ya hurd it furst heer on ruller derby....lol

[edit on 19-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. It was a remarkably well written little piece. You had me guessing as to "Mr. Danerous'" identity right through the end.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Imho Leary was a poser and a sellout - and now we know we can also add INFORMANT to that list:

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Interesting factoid:

Well known alternative medicine proponent Dr. Weil was instrumental in the firing of Timothy Leary - at Harvard - despite himself eventually becoming a psychedelic drug user and a counter culture hero.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ken Casey - a true and outspoken '___' proponent - apparently was not very impressed with Leary either - and found him quite poserific!

I got nothing against Alpert tho - he seems like a decent enough fellow...

Perhaps you should consider carefully who you idolize - I have come to terms with the fact that I had at one time in my life perhaps ignorantly beatified the good, late, Dr. Thompson - even though I really don't believe - in retrospect - that he is the kind of person I would be friends with today.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

I do not idolize any man...lol...why would I cuz I am one brother?

I have found Leary to be a interesting person,,,tis all.

Gave you a star as I had no idea he was a snitch...learning more everyday.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Fair enough! - it's never a good thing to deify a mere man - and I too try to be on gaurd against such impulses..

To be honest I still think Leary "got it" more than Hunter Thompson ever really did - though I have always loved Thompson's unapologetic writing style.

As far as for dropping a dime on his fellow pranksters - to be fair he was probably in an impossible situation - and despite their helping spring him from the joint - he probably was not on board with their more militant destructive philosophy.

I have always found his work with mushrooms/psilopsybin and prisoners to be intriguing - definately an area worthy of further exploration.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Leary ended up at Harvard not for his '___' research but for his work on his Interpersonal wheels. Which led to the concepts of swarming, population genetics, gene-pool migration and spin. He wrote about this in 1958 in his book Interpersonal diagnosis of personality, which was so ground breaking that it led to his appointment at Harvard. These concepts are interconnected to the principle of self-determination.

The principle of self determination states that your moment to moment interpersonal signals pull, fabricate, create the personal environment you inhabit. Don't blame your parents, your race, your society. Accept responsibility for your behaviors---which in turn elicits the response you get from your world.

This point of view which seems so cliched today was shockingly heretical to the orthodox of Freudian-Marxist determinists of the 1950's.

Regardless of his '___' experiments his work on self determination pretty much made him enemies with anyone that was inclined to think otherwise.

"Following the modern physics metaphor, we considered each statement of each patient as a "behavior trail" analogous to that of an electron in a cloud chamber. Our aim was to classify these interactions in the same manner that nuclear physicists categorize the behavior of colliding particles, i.e., in terms of spatial coordinates: above or below, and positive/attraction or negative/repulsion. With this guiding standard, each statement of a patient was codedas to its effect of putting down or elevating the other person, and to its affilative or hostile effect."

Timothy Leary

top topics

join