It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB media in full propaganda mode on this 19th of April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
CNN is pissing me off. every 10-15 minutes they bring up the OKC bombing, or hate groups or some SLPC douchebag or some more hate groups and some more OKC bombing with a side of OKC bombing... yet not one word about the 2nd amendment march or the articles of freedom protests... i saw a segment that focused on lee miracle and his family and they skewed it to make him look like.. well a "right wing extremist" nutjob. they are in full blown FEAR FACTORY mode. its sick!! its maddening!! that most americans dont see this!!
up until a year ago i must admit, tho i had known the media was nothing more than a tool and propaganda arm of the state, i couldnt say for certain or give any examples... but now. OH MY GOD!! its amazing what you can see when you open your eyes... ut look at that, al-qaeda, volcanic ash dangers... blah. have no dillusions fellow americans, CNN sucks...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
finally!!... ha!! they mentioned the OKC bombing before the talkin douche lady ended her segment... "of course today is the anniversary of the OKC bombing but people here say that has nothing to do with why they are here today and say they represent the true spirit of american patriotism"

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just thier attempt to demonize anyone who voices an anti-government opinion. We are all future OKC bombers now, we can add that name to the ever growing list.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
there goal is to make the line between anti-government and anti-american non existant to the lame sheep masses of america. the only thing is there is a huge difference and if people read and knew the words of the founding fathers, they would know the difference too... its ones duty as a citizen of america to at the least question what the government does and if it becomes too big, to corrupt, too fascist, to over throw it!! these are not my opinons but those of the founding fathers!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"4 out of every 5 american dont trust the government so if your one of them what do you do? join a militia, join a rally? how about vote??"

yeah thats a great arguemnt there fellas, voting is about as worthless as the piece of paper we buy things with. voting out incumbents and putting fresh meat in there is just feeding the machine... the machine that are the lobbyists who represent the real power and wealth of america. our government is nothing but a figure head. our elections, a scam.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have refused to watch any MSM today for that exact thing. They are beginning to demonize those of us who have an "alternative view" on things, and label us as "nutjobs", "wackkos", and the like. Isn't it our Constitutional Rights to be weary of our government and the control they exercise over us? The government should be right to fear us, because it wouldn't be a good government if it didn't. Someone mentioned on another thread that there could be a false flag attempt today, so I'm waiting to see if anything happens that would indicate something like that happening.

The MSM machine makes me sick.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
When the media mentions the OK city bombing they always leave out the fact that it was an inside job that points to the FBI, ATF, Clinton himself and others that wanted to stop all the states and militias from pushing for 10th amendment separation from the federal government which was going on just prior to the bombing during the Bill Clinton regime.

Clinton used the FBI and the ATF to achieve the OK city bombing devastation. The fact that Timothy McVeigh was used as a patsy is clear evidence that those that mention the OK city bombing always seem to leave out the fact that the FBI, ATF and others were guilty for the bombing and to ignore their involvement is just plain wrong.

The OK City bombing investigation clearly showed government involvement and for anyone to exclude this fact from any historical mention of the OK city bombing is helping to deceive the public once again by not telling the nation the whole truth about the reality of the OK city bombing.

Here is a link that helps to explain my claim that the FBI and the ATF were involved. Enjoy the link and the information. www.apfn.org...

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
just as a sidenote:

I pulled up CNN Video page and there were
2 video feeds. One was a 2nd Amendment
rally and the other was a Restore rally.

It has live video on CNN
or at least there was
the last time I checked

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well first of all I'm sure you are aware that this is the anniversary of the bombing. Second of all, he WAS a right wing extremist nutjob by the very definition of right wing nutjob.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It would not surprise me, especially with the recent poll out saying 4 in 5 Americans don't trust Washington, if this regime is planning a Reichstag type incident, especially with all the coverage today of the OKC anniversary, and try to pin it on the 'radicals' in the TEA Party movement. Obama definitely has the correct people in his close circle that can plan this.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is an article on PrisonPlanet.com entitled "Establishment Exploits OKC Bombing Victims to Push 'Extremist Threat' Propaganda":

"By Paul Joseph Watson
"Monday, April 19, 2010

"Bill Clinton, the Southern Poverty Law Center and almost the entire corporate media are not letting a good opportunity go to waste today ... exploiting the 15th anniversary of the false flag Oklahoma City Bombing to demonize their political enemies, the Internet, and anyone who dares to express dissent against the federal government..."

It seems that we are being prepared for a staged attack to be blamed on the Tea Parties, etc.

Here is the link to the article: www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am shocked & disappointed that The Drudge Report hasn't posted anything in relation to the rallys. MSNBC has a headline buried about it, but it said that it was all about gun laws, which is only a fraction of the true reason for the rally.

I hadn't checked CNN, but since you said they had videos posted, I'll have to check that out.

It's certainly being avoided in the MSM for obvious reasons.

Truly disappointing!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, whadayaknow!

I just went on Drudge & here is an article about the DC rally:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Watch Bill Clinton tell CNN's Wolf Blitzer that he "doesn't want something bad to happen for us to get this thing right again":

www.infowars.com...

top topics

join