It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO Undeniable???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Excellent footage...

what think you??

As stated by the author

"AT DISCLOSE.TV First! (No other way)
SHOW EVERYONE.

Longtime DTV members.(First)
People who have seen many UFO videos.

Here is the Footage you all want to see. They do not ever want this type of recent material to get out.It has though, make this viral.

I filmed this on a mountatin called MT Eden just a bit out of Auckland City.

Gameover.
Conspiracy Theorists Win.

- Knownawareness
"
footage

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
total yawn fest...lame and boring...no proof here.

why did you even bother ?? do you like wasting other peoples time on BS ??

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wiseone11

Probably some of the worst video i have seen in a long time. I was not sure if it was the video or my connection but the frame rate was reallllllly looooowwwww. And it was pretty much just the camera zooming in and out on some stationary cloud, with "undeniable" in the title tag i should have known what i was in for.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looks like a cloud to me I see no proof of anything else here.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I posted it because I thought it was interesting...on closer observation, it looks solid...I don't know what it is, either, but the triangular like shape caught my attention...

It is at least worthy of inspection and debunking if at all possible...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sigh..... I'm going to stop watching these videos they destroy my faith in humanity.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
sigh..... I'm going to stop watching these videos they destroy my faith in humanity.

I feel the same way. Some people just love wasting others time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
havent seen the footage yet since the link is down.....
makes me wonder......
did anyone download this?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This kind of crap is getting on my nerves. Anyone who posts # like this and claims (or even asks if) it is proof should not be allowed to create threads. How anyone can call this undeniable proof of anything, I really do not know.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hmm...Don't think the OP deserves this sort of attack and I feel others are simply following suit.

I thought it was initially boring but the object certainly looks like something re-entering the atmosphere, you can see a plume off of it. What it is I have no idea and the endless colour comparisons were un-needed and boring.

Did someone shoot it, er no, that was a bug near the camera...

Did it drop sphere's off, I don't think so, I think that was a trick on the light on the plume.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If you ran 'disclosure.tv', would you bother posting pathetic videos such as this?

I wouldn't, its an embarrassment!

Nice cloud by the way!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Not flaming the OP, but I think its a crap video made by the owner of that crap site thats FULL of google adwords ads.

I think someones just trying to get some traffic for clicks over there

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Could we avoid attacking the poster, and turn attention to the image in the clip?

Personally, it looks like an aircraft contrail to me...not an alien craft... I'd have much rather seen a continuous video, minus all of the editing, to get a better impression...but it is far from "undeniable"...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Haha! Oh my gosh. The music was so ridiculous for a crappy little video of nothing.
WOW.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont really see any point in further attacking this guy...We all know this is pretty bad.

On a real level though, this looks either like something generated by some type of aircraft or some type of cloud formation.

It's just NOT a UFO.

Obviously we all have no way to prove this, I realize that... but the presentation, music, and lack of movement clearly point to something very much from "our world".

I hate trying to debunk stuff like this, Im just not one of those people who get into proving everyone wrong. I have to say in this though it's kind of obvious.

Anyway...moving on...

top topics

join