It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Immigration Conspiracy-Going on right now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I would love to hear your story.

It isn't a question of wanting any person from any other country-they just have to do it LEGALLY.

Mexicans get mentioned teh most as they are the largest in numbers-that I can see. I'm sure the Census will clear all that up (ugh).

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If you're really interested, this is who I am:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I like your thinking and how people in this thread think. i started a thread on the same issue and all i got was people saying how bad illegal immigration is they didnt wanna get the point. its true the system is broken and that's the problem

Here's my thread with my opinions on this:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

great post! we need more people like you on these boards you put it in perfect words.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

yeah lets just not think about it, seems to work good for you. read the post above yours it explains the problem perfectly.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Illegal immigration is one of the most, if not the most important facing this country long-term. It impacts the economy, education, health care and jobs.

No country can take unregulated immigration and most of the countrys with very liberal immigration policys are rethinking them and taking steps to severely limit immigration. The Nordic countrys, for example.

In addition to the issues that are obvious, there is a major problem with Mexican immigrants and that many of them don't take purposeful steps to integrate into the American society and that begins with speaking English. Were the Mexicans to come here and work diligently to integrate and blend in the same manner that immigrants have historically done it would not be near as much as an issue. Hispanic immigrants are in many cases militantly non-assimilators. La Raza (the race) and other pressure groups believe that it is the problem of Americans to mold their culture to accomodate the Hispanics and that is a part of the problem.

Why is it that Korean, African, Indian and European immigrants assimilate into our country but the Hispanics don't? Why is it that Asians are so heavily represented in the top students in most of our schools, despite more significant language challenges? Why is it that when you go to an advanced math and English after school program like Kumon half of the students are either Asian or Indian? My kids have been going to Kumon for 7 years and I have never seen a Hispanic kid in there. The place is full of Asians. Why is that?

If you know Mexicans, you know folks who have been here 20 years yet don't speak English. You know folks who could have but never even tried to gain legal residency. You also know folks who drain the civil infrastructure and pay nothing but sales taxes as a contribution.

As far as the cheap labor goes, what do you think will happen should these folks be legalized? You think they will work for the same wages they do now, or do you think they will join unions and demand the same wages that Americans currently demand. Of course it is the latter and it should be if they would become legal residents.

Some of you folks out there will say that I'm racist. Far from it. I employ Mexicans, I have had Mexican families stay at a second home of mine for free when they are in a jam. I like Mexicans. I don't like they way they are currently taking advantage of this country and it needs to stop.

As far as the "they need a better life" nonsense. Why is that different than your moving into your neighbor's house because its nicer? It isn't.

The borders of this country need to be sealed by the military, the anchor child laws repealed and illegals rounded up and deported.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

whateva whateva whateva! all these arguments! when u.s. govt took their land, murder their people. corrupt deals, system rigged to be the way it is because a few prosper. dont give me dont give me that. cant we all just move? i wanna move to africa, you wanna move to netherlands. its a free earth who the hell to tell us where to go. the laws are crooked, unneccessary and unfair both to legal residents as well as illegal. they keep separating us with borders, races, political ideologies etc and all you fools keep falling for it!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Give me a break with this "we are the world crap". The fact of the matter is that not all organizing structures are equal. Some are more effective than others and many are based on items such as rights, such as a theocracy.

One of the things that is actually good about this world is that there are differerences within cultures and that difference is only possible due to concentrations of folks within a geographic region who practice a common culture. Thats why travelling outside of the country is more interesting than travelling to the next town.

When cultures are blended, certainly something may be gained in the form of a higher standard of living for some. That must come with a lower standard of living for others. More is lost, such as the cultural identity of the previously unblended cultures.

By what stance do you suggest that we have an open border world? That is an ethnocentric view. Why should the successful societies be subject to supporting societies who are organized around less successful principals? There is a pretty good roadmap for those societies to follow. The rule of law, respect for individial rights, property rights, etc. It is not rocket science. The cultures only need to look at western societies to get a handle on what works. If they want to organized around corruption, religion, dictatorship, that is their business. They can do what the Japanese did and toss out an entire mode of life and adopt a different order for their society. They did that without sacrificing their cultural identity by the way. Did we help them? Yes for a short time we did, but they did the heavy lifting on their own.

The Latin countries have been governed by corrupt governments for generations, yet they have a democracy. If they don't want to change their model of governance that is their business and it is their responsibility to change it. Should we be helping them? Yes, but not financially and certainly not by giving free access to our society by the very people who would be most instrumental in helping change the society around.

When you simply allow Mexicans to flow across the border and we'll leave the criminals aside you get the most motivated and productive Mexicans leaving Mexico and in so doing you will eventually lose something and that is Mexico and that is not good for Mexico, the US or the world. There has to be better ways to support our neighbor rather than giving up on the Mexican society and Mexican culture.

Funny how the Mexican army is stationed on the southern border of Mexico to keep the Central American's out of Mexico, isn't it? Why do you suppose the Mexicans don't want poorer Central Americans flowing across their southern border.

How about actually thinking about a long term solution and leave the koombayah crap in the dustbin where it belongs

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Give me a break with this "we are the world crap". The fact of the matter is that not all organizing structures are equal. Some are more effective than others and many are based on items such as rights, such as a theocracy.

One of the things that is actually good about this world is that there are differerences within cultures and that difference is only possible due to concentrations of folks within a geographic region who practice a common culture. Thats why travelling outside of the country is more interesting than travelling to the next town.

When cultures are blended, certainly something may be gained in the form of a higher standard of living for some. That must come with a lower standard of living for others. More is lost, such as the cultural identity of the previously unblended cultures.

Oh my, yea let people starve around the world so others could drive bmws while raping the land of those starving people of resources, right? Thats the thing, people should all prosper together, as a race. and help each other. what happened to "treat others like you'd like to be treated" "dont be selfish" and things we learn when we're kids? they dont apply in adult world? obviously not.

By what stance do you suggest that we have an open border world?

Well I go back to where we were born on this land and there were no written laws, so we had no borders until all the control freaks come around, establish govts. and bs laws. that was way back when we were living in caves.

That is an ethnocentric view.
How so? back then there were no "cultures" just people trying to survive. natural selection but no borders.

Why should the successful societies be subject to supporting societies who are organized around less successful principals? There is a pretty good roadmap for those societies to follow. The rule of law, respect for individial rights, property rights, etc.
yea except noone follows those principals anymore

It is not rocket science. The cultures only need to look at western societies to get a handle on what works.
Or doesnt work. are you saying western societies work well? i mean im talking about the whole world being raped of resources(i.e. africa) and torn with endless wars(i.e. middle east) so that your "western communities" can stay in a zombie mode with american idol, flatscreen tvs and every broke person on foodstams riding a brand new vehicle. you think the system is fair? who do you think set the system up but the leaders of the "western communities" there's nothing humane about what they're doing. and humans, last time i checked, supposed to have heart and feelings for other's misery.

If they want to organized around corruption, religion, dictatorship, that is their business.
you really think we the people have a choice about the corruption thats going in world's govts? oh yea guys are you ok with a corrupt govt? oh yea its good we like it corrupt. its secretly corrupt under pretense of "for the people by the people" bs

They can do what the Japanese did and toss out an entire mode of life and adopt a different order for their society. They did that without sacrificing their cultural identity by the way. Did we help them? Yes for a short time we did, but they did the heavy lifting on their own.

The Latin countries have been governed by corrupt governments for generations, yet they have a democracy. If they don't want to change their model of governance that is their business and it is their responsibility to change it. Should we be helping them? Yes, but not financially and certainly not by giving free access to our society by the very people who would be most instrumental in helping change the society around.

When you simply allow Mexicans to flow across the border and we'll leave the criminals aside you get the most motivated and productive Mexicans leaving Mexico and in so doing you will eventually lose something and that is Mexico and that is not good for Mexico, the US or the world. There has to be better ways to support our neighbor rather than giving up on the Mexican society and Mexican culture.
Duh, the system is rigged that way where they have no choice but to cross the border risking their lives.For lack of desire to retype all my thoughts again, this post explains it really good:

Funny how the Mexican army is stationed on the southern border of Mexico to keep the Central American's out of Mexico, isn't it? Why do you suppose the Mexicans don't want poorer Central Americans flowing across their southern border.

How about actually thinking about a long term solution and leave the koombayah crap in the dustbin where it belongs

Well You can call it koombayah all you want but i am just trying to spread a positive message and i believe one day the world will understand. its just too immature now. people like you look at the outside of the problem, like the top layer of the onion - illegal immigration. and thats what you're discussing with a discussion that's relevant in todays paradigm. a paradigm of corruption, separation(divide and conquer), rape, murder, etc. i believe one day a cataclysmic event could happen that will make the human race suffer. suffer greatly until they realize that in order to survive, they need to look past their differences and work together and help each other. thats the type of paradigm that im waiting on. and until we can have all the things we take for granted taken from us, only then can we overcome the individual greed and desires that sinking our world into abyss, only then can we see the way we're supposed to live together. until then, this discussion is obsolete. It may be natural disaster, or the greed of the individuals themselves that will make that cataclysmic event happen, but only such event will let us reset and hope for a more just system next time around.

edit to add:
and with the sustainability of this system(debt etc) reaching its peak day by day such an event is looming very close over horizon. i hope you'll see what im talking about one day.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I respect your views and the empathic basis they come from. I happen to have a completely opposite view and that is we need to support diverse cultures from the outside and that sometimes that will work (Japan) and sometimes it won't work. To the extent that it does not work, the folks in those countrys will need to man up and make positive change.

As far as working together to solve massive problems, I have the opposite view as well. Were things to get that bad we would stand a better chance of getting out of the situation by turining inside and working with folks of like culture and language to support ourselves rather than get into a model where everyone is a part of the solution.

Multi-cultural structures work poorly. Even in matters with established doctrines like military matters, when groups act independently things go poorly and there is after a disaster one person put in charge. In many cases, the party running the operation either isolates the troops who speak different languages or funnel them into support roles because organizing them is too difficult and not worth the effort.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

ok, thanks. you inspired me to write another rhyme, im always looking for inspiration so i thank you for that.

here's the rhyme:

Call me young and naive
For all the things i believe
But i won't stop being me
Because of laws of society

I'll keep treating people with respect
I will not view them as something less
I will not think of people as pests
I will give each a chance and a test

Till the end of human's progress
Till the # hits the fans
I will always have faith
In humanity's face

And then one day ill be preachin
all the stuff that im teachin
to the confused crows of bitches
that put themselves in position

where all the things they envision
crumble of their decisions
to satisfy their wishes
on very selfish conditions

more here:

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Where I live when you read a story about a home invasion, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about shootouts between rival gangs, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about chop shops getting busted, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about car jacking, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about serial rapists, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about people being kidnapped and held for ransom, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about houses full of drugs being used as a warehouse/distribution center, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about cars being stolen and driven across the border to Mexico, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Where I live when you read a story about identity theft, it is illegal aliens doing it.

Until people are directly affected by such things, they will not care. I am as far away from the border as I can be and have seen similar things here with the increase of illegals. Gunshots in the middle of the night in what were once peaceful and safe neighborhoods, constant break ins and thefts, beatings etc. But still people want amnesty.

There have been so many lives lost all over the USA because of illegals. So many children's lives hurt by illegal pedophiles etc. So much of a drain on our sytem etc. But this means nothing to some. Borders are necessary. laws are necessary to keep the bad ones out. Some people just do not comprehend the seriousness of the problem. Instead we hear about the plight of the illegals wanting a better life. So do the millions of unemployed citizens who have families to feed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Blah blah blah the illegals are bad
We done heard that rant in a different thread
You miss me? I'm back for another attack
On your shallow views that put all in one pack
You mention illegals? Might as well mention *****s
They also shoot weapons and rob as all people
Be asian corean white or any pigments.
"Pedophiles are for miles they will eat our children"
Look around its a human that you hear breathing

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

There is nothing "liberal" at all about the O.P.'s considered post. In fact, the O.P. seems to have a strong understanding of rights, and probably understands The Bill of Rights, and once understanding the importance of this law, conservatism kicks in, and what is being conserved is the Supreme Law of the Land. Regardless of how they got here, they are people, and as such have the same rights as anyone else.

There is much we can do to stem the tide of illegal immigration, first by protecting our borders, secondly by limiting the monies given away by government, (not at all a violation of any rights, but the so called "liberals" could care less, and would fight any reduction of welfare programs vehemently), and thirdly, we can repeal all these stupid drug laws we have on the books, removing a trouble source in Mexico that in a large part is driving more immigration from there to here. Of course, again the "liberals" or even the posers who call themselves "conservatives" would never go for such a radical idea. It is, of course, only radical today, and 150 years ago the idea of prohibiting drugs was quite radical. Indeed, the Whiskey Rebellion was a revolt against taxation on booze! Times have certainly changed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

Blah blah blah the illegals are bad
We done heard that rant in a different thread
You miss me? I'm back for another attack
On your shallow views that put all in one pack
You mention illegals? Might as well mention *****s
They also shoot weapons and rob as all people
Be asian corean white or any pigments.
"Pedophiles are for miles they will eat our children"
Look around its a human that you hear breathing

There are those of us who wish our borders to be secure like any other country. I never said that all illegals were bad. As I have pointed out in other such threads, by allowing illegal immigration, along with the good folks come the bad. We need background checks. That is just common sense.

Of course we are all human beings and we all deserve a chance at a better life. The thing is Ponyboy, some of us have seen first hand how some illegals are getting help that a citizen can't get. How do you justify an illegal getting all the help he needs while a citizen in his own country here in the USA cannot? People do not or will not see that we have homeless and hungry people right here who abide by the laws, who have worked hard their entire lives and are falling through the cracks. Why don't these people matter to you? Could we go to another country and be treated better than its citizens? No of course not.

There are starving people all over the world as I have mentioned on other threads. If we could save them all you bet your butt we would. I have donated to the poor of the world all my working life even when I didn't make much.

I have worked with illegals, been to their weddings and baby showers and shared in their lives. Some of the woman worked and so did their boyfriends. They made good money together but the women did not mention that their boyfriends lived with them. So by lying they cheated the system and got freebies. They told me how they paid for false documentations to get here and that it wasn't cheap. I asked them why they didn't just become citizens. Some had no intention of it and would one day return to their own country. Others did decide to become legal.

Yes Ponyboy, criminals come in all colors and races. That does not justify opening the borders and letting in more or ignoring the ones already here. If you knew me Ponyboy, the last thing you would call me is shallow.

I have seen legal citizens turned away from jobs while an illegal stepped in instead. Can you tell me that's right? I have seen people denied help with medical payments because they made 3.00 too much. One was an 86 year old woman. That poor woman was so sad and resentful. They are now in debt for thousands of dollars while an illegal pays nothing. Is this right?

People here can call me shallow even though I am not. People can call me racist even though I am not, or any other colorful word they choose. I will stand up for our poor and hungry citizens whos' voice is not heard. I will stand up for every citizen who no longer feels safe in his own neighborhood. I have seen and heard enough to know that illegal immigration is a big problem and must be dealt with somehow.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yes, I think this is a great conspiracy. We can already see that the amount of threads pandering to the illegal immigrants are going to start in earnest now.

Hmmmmm. Is this the first one in a long line of future BULL#.

Yes, anyone not wanting to stop the illegal immigration and the Obama promise of 650k legal immigration paperwork for Mexico every year will be lambasted.

Does ANYONE NOT SEE WHAT IS BEING DONE?

This is to institute the NAU. PERIOD.

Cannot do it legally, well HELL, just let the whole damn nation of Mexico in and one of the two countries will be absorbed.

Kind of sneaky huh?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

we already talked about it. the laws are made the way EVERYONE suffers. and no im not just defending illegals, i want ALL people even citizens to stand up to the ridiculous laws that dont let you use this system because you make $3.00 too much. but we have to stand together as human and tell the govt's and fat cats that we're not gonna take it anymore, legal or illegal. everyone suffers because they wanna line their pockets. i feel it for the citizens too and i think its unfair to them that they cannot collect benefits because they're being honest. it sucks we have a system that only allows benefits to the cheaters while the honest people get nothing. i totally agree with you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

we already talked about it. the laws are made the way EVERYONE suffers. and no im not just defending illegals, i want ALL people even citizens to stand up to the ridiculous laws that dont let you use this system because you make $3.00 too much. but we have to stand together as human and tell the govt's and fat cats that we're not gonna take it anymore, legal or illegal. everyone suffers because they wanna line their pockets. i feel it for the citizens too and i think its unfair to them that they cannot collect benefits because they're being honest. it sucks we have a system that only allows benefits to the cheaters while the honest people get nothing. i totally agree with you.

I have to say that I wasn't expecting that.
Wow! Thanks we agree on something.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Cuz we are human. We are both from very different cultures yet thru communication we can look past our differences and find common beliefs on da basis of which we can agree. And That's how we both would like the world to work. Yet this is what we have today. Laws that are opposite of logic or morals. That's why we all sufferin

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

that is hilarious and angering all at the same time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join