It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Shape UFO Formation over Iceland Volcano | Sky News 4/18/2010

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Birds don't fly in that acute an angle. Birds don't fly in the middle of the V shape, unless they are taking off and out of formation. People who think this is birds don't know much about animal nature. Birds would avoid the heat and ash, the apparent danger... I would be more likely to believe it is a fancy kite before I believe this is a flock of birds.

I don't think this is a kite either. What the heck is that?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

What the heck is that?

It's.....a.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04575be67906.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Cheers. And I agree you are "ducking" the issue Maybe...maybe not.
Those aren't birds. It's a ...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed613e71ac3c.jpg[/atsimg]
Now I didn't see this particular video of this thing or is it another "thing" in the volcano cloud?
Again...no bird is going to fly within a hundred miles of the ash cloud let alone a whole flock in tightly packed in a triangular formation. That was no v-shape. That was a triangle. And they are reflective! Like I said...you might tell me this is some other inorganic object but no way will I believe this is a flock of birds. That is just ridiculous in my view but of course all are free to swallow that story if they like it better.

Pip pip cheerio!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker
And I say that it is not a UFO, until there is a better video released the believers will see one thing and the skeptics another.

Please prove the identification of the objects in question.

Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Birds don't fly in that acute an angle.

The apparent angle of the formation would be largely determined by the position of the viewer in relation to it. If you saw it from the side it would look like a line and not an angle at all. Here is a video showing a bird formation going from an "acute angle" to an "obtuse angle," although in reality the true angle as seen from directly above or below is probably staying in a consistent, wide V shape:

Snow Geese in a V-Formation

Birds don't fly in the middle of the V shape, unless they are taking off and out of formation.

Here is a closer look at the formation, taken from the full-screen mode of one of the Youtube videos. Please show me where the objects in question are flying in the middle of the V.

People who think this is birds don't know much about animal nature. Birds would avoid the heat and ash, the apparent danger...

Again...no bird is going to fly within a hundred miles of the ash cloud let alone a whole flock in tightly packed in a triangular formation.

Please take a look at this post from page 3 of this thread, ironically written by someone who, like you, believed this to be a UFO incident:

Post by jericanman

Originally posted by jericanman
found 2 sites reporting bird's dieing while flying near the ash

Iceland Eruption: The Birds Fly into the Ash and Die

"birds have no shelter. They fly into the dark cloud, flap their wings like they have lost their bearings and then fall down and die. Our reporters saw a flock of geese fly straight into the deadly ash. Farmers have told of the desparate sound coming from the birds battling death. This is the season when birds are migrating back to Iceland."

newsessentials.blogspot.com...

and

icelandreview.com...

This seems to disprove your theory that birds would not fly "within a hundred miles of the ash cloud," and perhaps causes your comment regarding knowledge of animal nature to backfire.

That was no v-shape. That was a triangle.

I disagree.

And they are reflective!

Please show me where you are seeing this phenomenon.

That is just ridiculous in my view but of course all are free to swallow that story if they like it better.

I don't think it should be a question of which story you "like" better. We would all "like" this to be a UFO video. However, all evidence points to birds. Now, can we PLEASE move on?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

I think it is possible you all might be right after all.
Or phrased another way...you are right and I am wrong.

My apologies to Maybe...maybe not. You are right again! Cheers!

Looking for images of birds flying out of formation, I found many. Then I saw almost none had the reflective (they were flying through ash and still bright white) appearance shown in the original images....

...except snow geese.

In the larger picture you provide above I can almost see the slight black tips of the wings. Here they are in a V. Yeah I think we can move on. Was I the only hold out? Thanks for suffering (and educating) me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17c86690b8ce.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT! But what is that thing in the video (also photographed over the volcano) in my last post? Any guesses?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Those birds work for Halburton. They were carrying a large funnel to drop on the volcano and pipe the dust to the moon. Unfortunaly the funnel was too small and also melted since it was made of dead Iraqi babies.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Rusethorcain.....

In the larger picture you provide above I can almost see the slight black tips of the wings. Here they are in a V. Yeah I think we can move on. Was I the only hold out? Thanks for suffering (and educating) me.

You are very welcome.....isn't that what ATS is all about?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Those are birds.

I can't identify which kind of bird though, so I guess they are UFO's.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Those are birds.
I can't identify which kind of bird though, so I guess they are UFO's.

UFB's.....

Unidentified Flying Birds!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They're geese.

You can even see their wings flapping.

Geesus......

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Motive]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Originally posted by areyosicker
And I say that it is not a UFO, until there is a better video released the believers will see one thing and the skeptics another.

Please prove the identification of the objects in question.
Thank you.

MKULTRA.....

OK.....It's.....a.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04575be67906.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Whenever geese fly in that formation one side of the V is always longer than the other. Know why that is?

There are more geese on that side.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Very hard to tell, but looks like birds to me. All points in the triangle seem to be moving separately, yet acting as a whole..such as a flock of birds.

They are out of the updraft from the plume as well as the ash. I see no reason why this can't be and isn't just normal bird activity.

This is just fan flaming tastic, volcanic ash stops me from flying off on holiday, and a flock of geese practically fly right through the ash cloud.
guess my goose was cooked.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Very hard to tell, but looks like birds to me. All points in the triangle seem to be moving separately, yet acting as a whole..such as a flock of birds.

They are out of the updraft from the plume as well as the ash. I see no reason why this can't be and isn't just normal bird activity.

they are birds, but you'll never know eh.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

They aren't flying through the cloud, they're probably several hundred metres in front of it.

Not everything is what it seems...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I really am surprised that this is still going.

Did anyone ever say that these are simply aliens from the planet Chen caerulescens ( look it up ) also known as the goose planet.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I watched that LIVE on UK television and for a good 10 minutes whilst the video journalist was taking different camera angle shots those are not geese. They were literally hovering, I don't no many geese that hover? Common sense theres more than meets the eye and for those in the KNOW

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join