It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Shape UFO Formation over Iceland Volcano | Sky News 4/18/2010

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Nice clip.

It's amazing i have seen alot of clips with different types of activity over the icland erruption.
They seem to have a big interest in the erruption. What makes this so special to them. Hope it doesnt mean worse news for us to come

This clip is the best so far.

There has been a few though, some from Geo webcams etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by DjSharperimage

They seem to have a big interest in the erruption. What makes this so special to them.

DjSharperimage.....

I don't get the impression the geese have a big interest or see anything special in this eruption.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Looks kinda like a helicopter..

...my friends said they saw like a helicopter without anything turning
and it was also completely silent ,hovering by the volcano.

But its kinda hard to tell what this is. Its not birds or an airplane...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by revmoofoo

OK .. you totally didn't even read this post by Jericanman did you? !!

here it is AGAIN..

i did geology at university

though not quite as intense as a Pyroclastic flow. ash clouds get bloody hot.

Pyroclastic flows can reach 1,000 °C or more. these are the ash flows that kind of avalanche down from the volcano. as im sure everyone reading this knows heat rises

any bird riding a thermal with a source heat ranging in the 1,000's is going to be dead pretty dam quick.

that before you even consider the poison nature of the gases

"The volcanic gases that pose the greatest potential hazard to people, animals, agriculture, and property are sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen fluoride"

volcanoes.usgs.gov...

no bird is going to be hovering in that for more than a second or 2 before either bursting into flames or suffocating.

So why hasn't the snow melted around the volcano?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
is that a flock of geese? i love the way the bloke Say's "SHhlong"
what does that mean? and why pan in on this phenomenon then pan out?
they should of zoomed in some more and kept looking at it!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman
that is interesting

with such close proximity to the eruption it rules out a lot of things.

no birds would willingly be there.

i doubt any conventional aircraft would be able to fly there. especially if such a small amount of dust from this eruption has halted all flying in Europe..... imagine what could fly inside the ash cloud.

Where did you get your degree ornithology? Oh wait - you're just making things up. Birds can fly wherever they want to, whenever they want to. If animals behaved rationally, humans wouldn't do about 90% of the things they do.

Did you ever consider that birds might be flying away from it?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well they should be moving more then what it shows,it appears there in a static formation and they are unaffected you know how they dont stay in a perfect formation all the time when swans or geese fly. I know you think I am dumb and all but thats fine

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
dudes, they're not birds....it's a structure floating with light and dark spots

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian

Well they should be moving more then what it shows,it appears there in a static formation and they are unaffected you know how they dont stay in a perfect formation all the time when swans or geese fly. I know you think I am dumb and all but thats fine

Maximiliian.....

They are moving around..... you need to look at the zoomed video's.

I didn't say that I think you're "...dumb & all..."

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
dudes, they're not birds....it's a structure floating with light and dark spots

GBP/JPY.....

Can you please show some evidence such as screen grabs, other photos, sections of video, etc... that will support your conclusion?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Maybe..maybe not......

Its ok I dont always make the most intelligent comments you of all people know that
, and I used the word 'think' I know you didnt say it, anyways about the birds when you see them fly they usually move side to side and from what I know there is only one version of this and it only zooms once,and the exposure time on the zoomed part is very short.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
Said it before in this endless thread and i'll say it again. They are infact birds, i've seen footage of it on 3 different news stations all stating it's Geese, the country is known to have a large population of Geese. Locals in interviews have said it's been effecting the birdlife in Iceland. To imply it's a spacecraft is absurd, i feel this shouldn't even be up for debate.

yep.. suicide geese! Breathing toxic gases from WITHIN the ash cloud.. wow .. anyone can see that ..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian

Maybe..maybe not......

Its ok I dont always make the most intelligent comments you of all people know that
, and I used the word 'think' I know you didnt say it, anyways about the birds when you see them fly they usually move side to side and from what I know there is only one version of this and it only zooms once,and the exposure time on the zoomed part is very short.

Maximiliian.....

You just gave me a good laugh because I remembered your famous comment

I promise you that if you look at the correct video you can even see them flapping. In fact, I believe I can see that in the 1st video posted by the op.

The reason for the apparent lack of movement is the sheer size & distance of the plume behind the geese.

Here's a video showing the birds quite well, with the new bradcaster refering to the birds.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I just ran across this video was wondering if anyone has any information on it? Is it fake real? What is it even?

www.ufopulse.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3V0LV3R
I just ran across this video was wondering if anyone has any information on it? Is it fake real? What is it even?
www.ufopulse.com...

R3V0LV3R.....

That's the subject of a new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't looked at it closely as yet.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry didn't realize there was already a thread about it. I'll check closer next time.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3V0LV3R
Sorry didn't realize there was already a thread about it. I'll check closer next time.

R3V0LV3R.....

No problem at all

I thought you might be interested in some of the comments.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Loooks like a flock of birds to me. I remember seeing this on the news during the time of the eruption and immediately recognised it as such. I found the lightning in the dust cloud of the eruption to be way more interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Birds, most likely geese. And far enough away from the ash cloud to cause them any problems.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you know what else flies in v formation: birds. when is ats going to start screening some of this nonsense.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join