It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Bad Coming In June?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I found one of the best articles on the internet on the subject of what is rumored to happen this June. Read the first post on this thread.

GENERAL ALERT: SOMETHING BAD COMING IN JUNE?

There are ominous signs flooding the internet that our government has foreknowledge of a major attack or disaster set to occur toward the middle to end of June. The fact that Attorney General Ashcroft and FBI Director Mueller issued a high profile terrorist attack warning last week, without approval from either Homeland Security or the White House, may indicate they had insider knowledge of upcoming secret plans to stage another high profile attack on America. Let�s look at some of the evidence of forewarnings and their implications:

[More]

www.timebomb2000.com...

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
and so starts thread number 89354637827 about something bad happening in june...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
yup , i think at this rate - if something doesnt happen in june it will dissapoint some headcases and they will do something stupid to make june a dissaster month

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Theres always something being predicted.maybe this time there right.But a prediction of mine is that you will die within the next 60yrs.

TPL

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
We've had more 'I've got a bad feeling about this' than a Star Wars script.

jra

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
We've had more 'I've got a bad feeling about this' than a Star Wars script.

I nearly spat out my drink when I read that. Good one

This "something" is pretty vauge I must say. Everything from terrorists to asteriods. Though I am rather curious about why the director of the CIA retired. It really could be that he wants to spend time with his family... then again maybe he wants to do that because he knows somethings up? I guess we'll find out if something happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So ....
when July comes and I celebrate my ever-increasing journey towards the big 3-0 without junk crashing into the earth or the world blowing up or anything,
do the sane members of ATS get an apology for all this hubub?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am calling dibs on "something bad" happening in August! Remember, August may be hell!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Something bad will probably happen in June.
And in July as well, as for August.
Bad things always happen, it would require more "farsight" to predict a month in which nothing bad happens.

link   
Energy_wave

I grow to detest reading your threads.

Do you actually have any credibility left?

link   
Darn I was hoping the world would only end in September when Toutatis crashes into the earth, killing two thirds of humanity. Guess I can tear July, August etc out of my calendar

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You shouldn't ignore all the soothsayers, and sometimes it's OK to tip your hat to purveyors of armageddon if it's a genre you enjoy as a failed nihilist.

Duct tape sales, canned food sales, other parts of the economy get a boost from this kind of stuff at times.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am calling dibs on "something bad" happening in August! Remember, August may be hell!!

Can we split it 50/50? I was gonna call it, but got distracted...

I would even take a 40 cut if that would sweaten the deal for you

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, a boost, just like the collective blood pressure of the nervous.

It is not a good idea to terrify the public.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
It is not a good idea to terrify the public.

That depends on your style of leadership, and whether your administration has any notion of policy worth implementing.

TPL

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey, you never know, if they keep repeating themselves eventually they'll be right, its just a matter of when.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh my God!!! I'm forty something!!! please don't tell me I'll die within the next 60 years. I'm sorry! I just can't handle it!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I predict that something bad (or good or neither) may happen to someone (or something) at sometime in the future but don't quote me on that.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My other prediction is that something bad will happen to my P.C.if l keep reading these baseless threads.
Commonsense.sorry if l scared you.I can recommend a good therapist if you think it will help

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OK, stretching the speculation a little, but it occured to me given the variety of end-time scenarios around at the moment...

What if the next "big" thing, is a terrorist attack designed in some way to look like an "act of god". What better way to amplify it's effect in a conflict where both "sides" are to a large extent drawing on religious support and a sense of apocalyptic urgency?

Both sides could do such a thing. A biblical plague/bio-attack,a nuke'd volcano...
or possibly an unused piece of space junk brought out of orbit to simulate a meteor hit? A meteorite that hits a particular target, the odds of which discount any other theory other than it's an "act of god"? If that become the mainstream version of what happened, wouldn't that whip a huge amount of support?

In the meantime scientific types are busy scanning the skys for more asteroids the haven't seen, hardline christians are running up to the top of hills in thier pyjamas waiting to be raptured, UFO buffs are preparing to make contact, everyone else is frantically read 1001 Used Of Duct Tape or trying to get laid, the politicians haven't a clue whats going on in all the panic.... and then England win Euro 2004 and everything's OK again..

ok...maybe the last bit is a bit far fetched..

thoughts?

EDIT: oh and maybe I'd better have a tin foil hat with that has well.. just in case

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by muppet]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join