It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ We are Prophets of Allah ~

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
~ Pure_Dominance ~

''Prophet : In religion, a prophet is an individual who has been contacted by, or has encountered, the supernatural or the divine, and serves as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this newfound knowledge from the supernatural entity to other humans.[1][2] The message that the prophet conveys is called a prophecy.''

Another characteristic of a Prophet is the fact that he overcame all of Satans temptations. I struggled with Satan tempting me for 5 years and never caved into his wishes. Allah-U-Akbar.

The name of the thread speaks for itself. Not only am I Illuminati, but I am a Prophet of Allah as well. And, maybe, just maybe you could even call me the Mahdi - As I fit that description as well - and I quote "According to scholar Moojan Momen, traditions report that the Mahdi be "a young man of medium stature with a handsome face" and black hair and beard." I don't wear a beard though but yup that description fits me pretty well I'd say. =)) No wonder I have so many haters on the internet. And this alone -- my story -- with Allah; Fox News and the CIA -- That just buries them. I encourage you to read my blog dealing with my personal story and the day Allah touched me - media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=460

After reading this the name of the thread should make sense. I have a lot of Haters on the internet. Many are from different areas of the web but I have a feeling that I have gained a few at ATS and I could care less. I have come to ATS for a real reason to share my story of revelation. My story is simply too good to be made up and the Forensic Center Evaluation is really the icing on the cake because why in the hell would I tell them that story when I wanted to get out of the Hospital>? Could you please answer me that? ke ke ke...

I'll never forget the day Allah touched me. Sunday, October 7th, 2007 - 11 AM. And, then, I turn on the news channel that adores me -- FOX NEWS -- And i'll never forget Greg Jarrets introduction to the show - Something along the lines of " Blah, Blah, Blah, You've been in the light a lot longer than you realize " ... Then he smiled after he said that. It just struck me as odd for that to be the introduction especially after I had just had a divine revelation. And, not only did the incident with Page Hopkins putting her hands together in a praying manner strike me as odd -- but her talking to someone about something then saying and I quote " It's a long way out of the Garden of Eden " then she just smiled like she was so happy! ke ke ke...

Ah yes, and how could we forget the mysterious red dot that I just happened to wake up with 1 month after this divine intervention? It was on my left palm. It was not bleeding but was painful to the touch. And no, I didn't hit my hand on anything. I simply took a nap and woke up and it was magically there. o_O

Oh and my favorite " Coincidence " occured around the same time as I got the red dot on my palm. It was on Fox's show " Red Eye " - Greg Gutfelds introduction to the show was this -- and I remember it perfectly -- and I quote " No Worries! A thousand years from now there will only be 3,000 of us or so - And everyone will be Smart, Have a Cute Face and a Large ''Male Organ'' - And you'll be in control of all of us! " That was from November 2007 and as soon as I heard that line I couldn't help but think " Wow! That sounds exactly like me! " ke ke ke...

Anyway, I am sure most of you have heard the old saying " Laugh Now, Cry Later " ? Sure you have. And I know for a fact that Allah and these Fox News girls have not forsaken me. So all I can say to Page Hopkins is - " If a pictures worth a thousand nooooooo'sssss!!!!!!! Then your smile is worth them all! " ke ke ke... you know what i'm saying...

xoxo will be back to post more information shortly.

0h, and p.s. Megyn Kelly and Page Hopkins have really $exy Feet! ROFL THERE I SAID IT! ~ Inside Joke ~

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh and I found my Eternal Boo Page Hopkins on Facebook and I sent her
this private message titled " Sometimes I cry... "

"
Matthew McDonell April 13 at 9:01pm
I really feel miserable when I think about all I blew that October day. I mean, how could it just be a " coincidence " that -- without a doubt -- the weirdest night of my life occurs after I come to the " realization " that I'm in " Heaven ". I know it's not a grandiose delusion either. I remember that day - Sunday, October 7th, 2007. I remember watching you Page! I remember you putting your hands together in a " praying " manner. I know you know what i'm talking about. Then, later that same night, someone crawls on top of a Midland City Cop Car and starts to slowly tap their hands on the roof. I can't believe it's going on 3 years ago. I remember it like it was just yesterday.

Sighs... I'm really sorry, boo! Will you ever forgive me? Perhaps. The least you could do is respond and call me crazy. :p And don't worry - I'm not a stalker or anything. I have too much love for you to hit a low like that, honey. Click the link below to read my life story. It deals with being touched by Allah, then deals with you and possibly the CIA. Although, I'm positive you don't need to read it as you already know all about it. I remember you saying things on the news that day like " It's a long way out of the Garden of Eden! " :p

I'm far from stupid, Page.
) Anyway, I love you and you'll always have a place in my heart. Truly."

Still waiting for a response but chances are I won't get one! roflmfao!

Shes a tease! :p

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_K1D

Dear Illuminati_K1D

I have read your post and all I have to say is if you represent the youth of today then the very worst parts of the 2012 conspiracy can not come soon enough for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_K1D

Poor soulja!

Everything that is wrong with society....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What part of "the seal of prophets" didn't you understand?? The Quran says that Muhammad was the final prophet.

Do you think the Quran is not truthful?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You should check back into the hospital. Or better yet, sue them for malpractice. You have some real issues you need to work through and the internet isn't the place to do that. Maybe a rubber room just in case.

And whatever you do, don't go kill innocent women and children by blowing yourself up. You won't get 72 virgins, it doesn't work like that!

Please, go to a different hospital and tell them your ideas. Maybe you could get some real help and not the kind the State runs you through because they can't get any money out of you.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Do you always believe that the TV is talking to you, Illuminati boy? 'cause I'm pretty sure there's a psychological disease that deals with that. Schizophrenia I believe is what they call it. I hear that they've got doctors and sessions, even pills, that can help you differentiate between what is real, and what is a delusion brought on by the mental instability. Maybe it's time for you to go get a psychiatric evaluation?

Also, you call yourself one of the "Illuminati", which I have some problems with. Namely these things:

• The Illuminati began at the start of the 1700s as an opposite view to the Enlightenment, and disbanded by the end of the 1700s.

• The fraternal structure of the Illuminati is largely based on the fraternal structure of Freemasonry. Freemasonry was a mystical Christian brotherhood. How exactly would a group (Illuminati) based on a Christian fraternity (Freemasons) qualify as a prerequisite for an Islamic prophet?

• The Illuminati anti-science approach to the Universe is based off of Hermetics; an ancient pseudo-Gnostic magickal belief based on Christian symbolism and ancient pagan Greek Mystery Cults. How does any of that coincide with Islam?

That's all I've got for you.

~ Wandering Scribe

[edit on 19/4/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i dont believe that you are the mahdi nore do i t the mahdi works with jesus doesnt the mahdi have green eyes i think that your story is true however alot of people that have paranormal experiences should know that alot demons also have the ability to communicate with you but arenot aloud to touch you they often pretend to be higher powers and what not!! be careful

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hey I`m not tryin to hate on ya or salt on your game or anything but why are you calling a newslady "boo" and "honey"? She don`t even know you bro! I know you truly believe all this...but what if she doesn`t?! Don`t you think that might creep her out a little? How can you say "I know you know what I`m talking about" when you are not inside of her mind? I`m sorry, you may have had a spiritual experience but if you believe in Allah then shouldn`t you believe that our own private thoughts are, well, private? I`m starting to wonder if maybe you did indeed have some sort of experience but perhaps you came into contact with a malevolent presence that is trying to fool you into well, making a fool out of yourself... You shouldn`t trust every impulse you feel. You should actually stop and think about how much sense this really makes before you jump to conclusions because of "wierd coincidences". I just don`t see any hidden meaning there and I doubt anyone else will, either. So if you are the only one who thinks this makes any sense then what does that tell you? Furthermore, I thought you said that a prophet will have an important message? What was your message? A recommendation to other foot fetishists as to who has "$exy feet"? Hmm. Ok, wellI wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your "mission"...I`m sure that the Gods in heaven are anxiously awaiting to hear news of your success. Perhaps they are trying to alter the vibrational frequencies of our planet by sparking off a world wide foot fetishist jack-fest?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What part of "the seal of prophets" didn't you understand?? The Quran says that Muhammad was the final prophet. Do you think the Quran is not truthful?

Perhaps Allah the Merciful changed his mind? Perhaps I have struggled enough yet at the same time lived so righteously that I earned this destiny?

Also, I find it funny how you people totally ignore the fact that Page did put her hands together and then -- later that same night -- I'm in the back of a COP CAR and the cop drops his head and closes his eyes and some human being crawls on top of the car and begins to slowly tap their hands on the roof of the car! Obviously a sign. And, the cop was totally unaware of the fact that someone was on top of his car.

Another thing -- I saved the " Speeding Ticket " that he wrote me that fateful night. It is very unusual. First off, I was driving a truck from 1990. He writes down I'm in a white and black 2008 BMW. Also, fake license plate as well. And on the remarks section he wrote down " Moving odyssey " I looked up the definition of odyssey - (often lowercase) a long series of wanderings or adventures, esp. when filled with notable experiences, hardships, etc. '' =)) Oh and on the back of the ticket - he wrote down weird symbols on the extra remarks page. Upside down letters and asterix ect.

I have this around and will photo both sides.

I think the ''signs'' are quite clear, really. And if you knew what I knew you wouldn't be afraid to call Page Hopkins or Megyn Kelly " Boo " They do know about me. '

On another note - I was in the Mental Hospitals for several months and had therapy ect and I am still on medication and it hasn't changed my reality any. It doesn't matter what they put me on -- it won't change my mind. I know what happened that night and I know what is real. =))

And please, I beg of you, don't get too many emotions wrapped up in my story as other people on the NET -- because, once we do meet in real life and take pictures, well, it's a wrap, baby! :p

Harris Faulkers Facebook Status " Among my blessings... the support of all of you who stop your daily lives for a moment to post a note of thoughtful prose. Having hosting a bit more on FNC and the fact that you all noticed MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! I believe there are no coincidences... there's a reason for our connection here
"

The last part is definitely meant for my eyes only. And there is a reason for our connection on this planet. =))) So beautiful. Oh and I just love Megyn Kelly and Courtney Friels profile pictures! Funny how CF updated hers to this about 3 weeks after I posted Mount Coincidence. I take it as a " sign " =))))

ke ke ke

Why it's the modern day Illuminati!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Seek help, Al Mahdi, AKA Illuminati_Kid
lol

If you are our saviour we are all doomed.

The only impression I got from your post is that you may be a Rapper-crack-baby.

No offence dude, but you asked for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
wow;
Im a prophet;
I hate religions tho

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The only impression I got from your post is that you may be a Rapper-crack-baby.

Really ? I must have done a lot of rhyming, ect? Hmmz... i wonder...

Perhaps it is the Bandana with the Raiders Hat?

" Haters talkin' slick; they filled with anger! But I don't care, so God D'*mn em'

This big old watch, cost more than yours! I built a house, you can't afford - it's stupid-big, got an ocean view, it's way up there, I look down on you! "

Shawty Lo - Gucci Bandana!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Mohammed, far from being inspired by God or touched by Gabriel, was a criminal and a thug and a very violent man, who, after being rejected by the Jews, Christians, and pagans of the Arabian peninsula, ran off and formed a band of like-minded violent men. Then, Ol' Mo began killing and destroying everything in Arabia.

That is how Uncle Mo started his "religion". Inspired not by God but by Booty and Loot, Islam is the religion of violence and anti-life bloodlust.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some guys in white suits will be visiting shortly, do let them in.

And don't try to struggle.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Please get some help, you are living in a fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Mohammed, far from being inspired by God or touched by Gabriel, was a criminal and a thug and a very violent man, who, after being rejected by the Jews, Christians, and pagans of the Arabian peninsula, ran off and formed a band of like-minded violent men.

Oh, really? And you know this for a fact? I see, I see. Did you live in the time of Mohammad? Do you know his struggle? Also, have you ever read the Holy Quran ? If not I recommend it! Beautiful Book.

What about Moses ? Not only did he strike a man with his fist and kill him but Allah forgave him and revealed himself to him as well.

Don't be scared of Islam; it's only a matter of time before it takes over the World seeing as how it is filled with Truth and Love.

~ In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful, Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe, and Peace and Prayers be upon His final Prophet and Messenger. "

xoxo

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
illuminati kid

It is known that Mohammed united tribes who worshipped stones. Hence the Kaaba. He united them under a twisted version of Christianity and Judiasm.

I am sorry for your poor health and I hope you can find some peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Please get some help, you are living in a fantasy world.

I'll give you a 50/50 chance that either I am living in a Fantasy world or you are living in Denial of my Reality. Time shall tell us who is right. =))

Aww... but don't be jealous! Shed a little tear ? Need a shoulder to cry on?

ZOMG I almost forgot another Amazing Coincidence that occurred it was when I went to the Forensic Center for my Mental Eval. Okay... It was Valentines Day 2008. I go get my mental eval and of course upon returning to Jail I turn on my news channel FOX NEWS looking for a " sign " and I got what I was looking for. The big news story was about a New York Pyschologist who was murdered with a mallet. And, not only that, but they " interviewed " a man and released him from, of all places on this Earth, " Bethlehem PA. "

~ Illuminati Chit ~ Architects of Reality ~

rofllmfao. With coincidences mounting theres no where to hide!!!1!!!!

" Woe to the misbelievers who arrogantly demand to see Allah, yet reject His Signs! The Judgement will come, And then they will see, too late, how evil Casts nothing but treacherous snares for man. Slowly comes Allah's Revelation, in ways Most conducive to man's enlightenment. Men in their folly reject the most obvious Signs of Allah. Let them mock! Soon Will they know! Alas! men ruled by self-impulse Are worse than brute beasts to guide or control! "

Allah Akbar!

" True revelation is not a process Either of error or deception, nor does The Prophet speak from himself as he desires. It is Allah's inspiration, true, without doubt. It is reality - the inner reality of Heaven as far as knowledge can reach, Not the false ideas and idols that men Construct for themselves, names without truth behind them. The goal of all things is Allah, As He is the One from Whom starts Reality. No other can e'er intercede except As He Wills. He made us, and knows all that we are. It is not for us to justify Ourselves, but to offer ourselves as we are. "

=))))

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I just want to know the sad person who starred this thread.

OP...not sure there is any help for you, some people just cant seem to face real time and space.

Too much time on your hands is what it sounds like. Someone supporting you financially, not making you get a job and face the real world? Dont know...

But who in the heck at ATS flagged this...?

<<   2 >>

join