It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the ATS Conspiracy Chicks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by blupblup

Hey blup the ATS you and I both often lament is well and truly gone, however, this is one change I am initially in favour of.

Let's hope I'll be saying the same in 12months time.

Yeah I know man, I'm not complaining really.
I welcome some of the changes and I hope this new feature really does work.
We'll see I guess.
And I wish all involved good luck obviously.

And people can like and dislike the changes, but being rude like this other joker, is just not on man.

Peace

[edit on 19/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
reply to post by neformore

Seems like every person defending this program is either a friend of the women doing the show, mod, or a staff member. What does that tell you?

...Also, FYI, the "Conspiracy Chicks" show is similar to a project proposal I sent up, and to the clips I used for a brief promo here on ATS - but different. I do not feel threatened or ripped off. And I will keep developing my own project, and put it out, without feeling redundant.

I absolutely support the "Conspiracy Chicks" project.

ATS has more.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you quoted me so I guess I'll reply. What exactly are you trying to get across here? Why are you telling me about your promo, proposal, or developing a project without feeling redundant?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
All i will say is that i will take in to consideration that some may find me hard to understand and i will work on that, I did have a lisp due to a cracked tooth being fixed,

I do not however have a speech impediment.

I welcome with open arm critique though this was just a trailer and you guys and girls have yet to see the show

Again we are working to bring your threads to light with our own spin on the topics as well as our own research.

Thank you for the support,

And its not "ATS's next top model" Just 2 girls who are passionate about ATS and the members we have here.

Again thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Seems like every person defending this program is either a friend of the women doing the show, mod, or a staff member. What does that tell you?

It tells me that these women are highly intelligent, approachable people with friends who have shown a committment to ATS that both members and the site owners alike have noticed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
G'day All,

Ok cool, all we need now is a Australian chick and we could call them,

Bill's Angel's,
Sounds like a movie to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Because it seems to me that the main motivator for criticism is small-minded competitiveness, characterized by nitpicking.

My point is that we should ALL produce - respect each other's efforts - and recognize that all our contributions contribute to the whole.

And you left out my main paragraph:

I am NOT a friend of the women doing the show, mod, or a staff member. And I think the concept, presentation, production values and anchors are very, very good. The "Conspiracy Chicks" does what needs to be done - it celebrates ATS' diversity and showcases the best of our best - with style.

ATS has more.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

So there you go, I don't like it because I'm small minded and competitive, and I characterize such with nitpicking...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernoonos
G'day All,

Ok cool, all we need now is a Australian chick and we could call them,

Bill's Angel's,
Sounds like a movie to me.

Yeah word! I vote for zazzafrazz!

She's sassy and highly intelligent!

And she was doing great on the latest ATS radio show!

Then we have: Cutie - Hottie and Sassy! - I like that

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Whenever I hear the term "Chicks" I think of the baby chickens that are so fluffy and cute before they grow up and you have to kill them to eat them. Anyway, in this day and age, the term "Chicks" is not a term that I would think anyone at ATS would adopt for two fine looking conspiracy enthusiasts.

I can think of many better adjectives to describe these two ladies, but I will hold my tongue until I am able to discern what these two will contribute to ATS and how they will do so in the ocean of those that are too easily influenced by the opposite sex.

I mention this because too often there are those that are hypnotized by the bust line and could care less what is being said by the opposite sex as long as they look sexy. I on the other hand could care less what these ladies look like, but I do concern myself with what they will contribute and how they will do that so as to benefit the membership of ATS.

I hope they enjoy the ATS environment, and I look forward to reviewing their work or their contribution of matters important to this site.

Thanks again and welcome to the "jungle" ladies, I for one hope you fair well while you find your niche.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

OK now that we know your opinion, that you absolutley 100% hate it with all your might. Can we now wait until the actual show and see how good or not it turns out to be, or how much it can improve, ok?

I think we all have seen each others opinions now, we have seen all sides in this thread. Now let's end this and not go in cricles, and just respect each others opinions, and most of all talk in a productive manner.

Let's create and evolve not destroy.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Then we have: Cutie - Hottie and Sassy! - I like that

And then maybe we could get Dolly Parton and we could have Cutie, Hottie, Sassy and busty!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Cool!

I do feel badly for Johnny Anonymous though. Is he still around in some capacity?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I suppose we can put this to rest. But I couldn't sleep so I stayed up arguing about it. In the end I really don't care about anything but the background, it kept reminding me of that stupid trailer! If they would stop trying to shove this in my face i'd easily have not even argued. But they shove it in my face!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

I suppose we can put this to rest. But I couldn't sleep so I stayed up arguing about it. In the end I really don't care about anything but the background, it kept reminding me of that stupid trailer! If they would stop trying to shove this in my face i'd easily have not even argued. But they shove it in my face!

LOL I can see how that would happen, it's definetly good advertising thou, even if people hate it, it gets plenty of attention haha.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

It tells me that these women are highly intelligent, approachable people with friends who have shown a committment to ATS that both members and the site owners alike have noticed.

Or, it could tell you that only those who didn't create the show, and have never even talked to these women, and who have no emotional connection to it can see it for the utter tripe it is so far. ...Those of you repeatedly screaming how great it will be and how we're such jerks for questioning it all have a conflict of interest. You're mods, you're staff, you're friends of the women. You had something to do with the show.

NO!

I am NOT a friend of the women doing the show, mod, or a staff member. And I think the concept, presentation, production values and anchors are very, very good. The "Conspiracy Chicks" does what needs to be done - it celebrates ATS' diversity and showcases the best of our best - with style.

ATS has more.

We should ALL produce - respect each other's efforts - and recognize that all our contributions contribute to the whole. Enough with the nitpicking. If you think you can do a better job - then get out there and do it. ...and BTW, I do think everyone should get on the video bandwagon - it will make ATS even better.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by soficrow]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Just a footnote. Apologies to all those I offended with my childish comments. Haven't slept for a while and in a funny mood. Not that it's an excuse...

Chris

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Those of you repeatedly screaming how great it will be and how we're such jerks for questioning it all have a conflict of interest. You're mods, you're staff, you're friends of the women.

Well, I am not on Asala's list of friends, not on AshleyD's list of friends, and none of them are on mine. And as everone can see, I am not a Mod or staff. I still think both Asala and AshleyD did a good job, and I had no problems understanding any of them.

The one thing I didn't like much though, was labeling the two girls "cutie" and "hottie". In Scandinavia where I live it would be considered quite insulting to present a girl/woman this way, as if all that mattered was her looks. (And it's not like Springer is presented as the "hunk", Nefermore as the "adonis" and Semperfortis as the "ATS Fabio" on the ATS radio show, is it?
)

I would really drop the "cutie" and "hottie" thing. It's cheesy. Yes, Asala and AshleyD are gorgeous, both of them, but that obvious fact shouldn't be presented as their most important virtue.

In my opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
Just a footnote. Apologies to all those I offended with my childish comments. Haven't slept for a while and in a funny mood. Not that it's an excuse...

Chris

That was decent of you to do, Nice one.

[edit on 19/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

And I think the concept, presentation, production values and anchors are very, very good. The "Conspiracy Chicks" does what needs to be done - it celebrates ATS' diversity and showcases the best of our best - with style.

ATS has more.

We should ALL produce - respect each other's efforts - and recognize that all our contributions contribute to the whole. Enough with the nitpicking. If you think you can do a better job - then get out there and do it. ...and BTW, I do think everyone should get on the video bandwagon - it will make ATS even better.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by soficrow]

If you're not going to be serious I'm not going to continue discussing this with you. Have fun with your conspiracy chicks and WWE ads.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join