It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the ATS Conspiracy Chicks

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Mr Mask's post was NOT off topic as I and two other users have said.

That is your opinion, and that of the other users. That was not the opinion of the staff. We disagree on this matter and will move on from it.

Sorry if that's not the answer you are seeking.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just a question..................what's the difference between Doll's & Chick's?

To me its the new word on the street of 2010 for ladies!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Be still my heart!

I think this is a good Idea. We have all spoken with both of these lovely women in several threads and by now should be very aware of how intelligent they are.

Ladies, I wish you all the best with this endeavor!

DaMod -very well put Sir.

This sounds like a great idea and I'm sure they can count on everyone's support.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Well the fact is that only the posters that are speaking against this idea are being removed.

There are plenty off-topic posts from members that are in support of this and they are left alone. We aren't blind, and we aren't dumb...we see what is going on. It happens more often than not on ATS.

There are even posts in this thread that are personal attacks on people...but since they are attacks on those that are disagreeing with this idea....they are not removed. But if that person responds to the attack...then they get theirs removed.

It's not really a secret and it's not really hidden that well...it is very easy to see IMO. Look at Kram's post that was just removed for being "off-topic"...but the mods that are replying to him are considered not "off-topic". Well if you respond to an off topic post...aren't you also "off-topic" by default?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Mr Mask's post was NOT off topic

There's a great deal about this thread that has, unfortunately, fallen well and deeply into "off topic" areas for an announcement about two of intelligent members working hard to create a new and interesting way for the topics our members discuss to be ultimately noticed by a broader range of people.

The post in question is certainly one example of the whack-a-mole styled activity currently saddling our staff in regards to this thread.

The nature of some of the rhetoric here is very disheartening. Not so much that it would cause any regret or reconsideration of the effort put into this new ATS News video series, but in regard for my expectations of a segment of the membership. Very disappointing.

link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

LOL your quote area i thought i had midges on mi laptol ,,,lol nice

link   
reply to post by Kram09

Stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really worth all the drama?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well if you respond to an off topic post...aren't you also "off-topic" by default?

And so it becomes noted that if we ignore the "concerns" we're not paying attention to the member's very valid complaints, but if we respond to the concerns we're also being off-topic.

I'll humbly pass on this exercise in futility because it's becoming very apparent to me that there is absolutely nothing that I or pretty much any of the staff can say that is going to satisfy some people.

Now, returning to the topic at hand, what you have viewed is a 2 minute teaser of an upcoming video project ATS is launching. The 25 pages of feedback have been heard and we look forward towards the day when the project goes live.

To those who didn't like the preview, well, hopefully you'll like the full version better. To those who won't like it no matter what, that's fully in your rights and please don't take our attempt to promote our project as some sort of "forced viewership."

Please note that any further comments can be directed to the suggestion / complaints form in your member center and will be read by staff.

Again, thank you for the feedback, and while things got way more "intense" than perhaps they should have, every comment has been noted and will be considered.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And how do we know that these incredibly beautiful "conspiracy chicks" are not really secret disinformation agents actually working for both the US and British intelligence communities?

Have they been fully vetted?

What exactly are their histories and credentials?

Any journalism experience?

Are they married?

Looks like it will be an interesting, and at least entertaining show.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I finally had a chance to view the teaser.

Great Job Bill!

It is great to put a face or faces on your product, especially, intelligent, good looking women.

Most people think this site(which I also did) was a total nerd fest with way out there concepts, stories, theory's etc...

I have learned more on this site in the last few years to the pertaining scope of topics than all the other sites combined.

Sign me up!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Dang, is that the same girl who had her "new member intro" video up for months, became a moderator, and then got her own show on ATS?

WHAT'S NEXT?

REAL LIFE ALIEN ABDUCTION!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i thought this thread was locked yesterday, or the day before? What happened?

U2U: "Something to see here."
Me? I go to see.
then locked.
Me? "Nothing to see here, i guess"
Now?
That something to see here is back saying "Something to see here".

Conpiracy Chicks .... or ...
Conspiri2torial Devas?

The intrigue is drying my mouth out.
.... Oh, happy 420.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Now all I have to do is get schooled by one of these "conspiracy chicks" and my ATS experience will be complete...Anyways, not a bad idea to get the feminist aspect of the issues since I'm sure a good percentage of the members are male(just a guess though) and they have the male aspect down .

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey they are real cute. Maybe this will get some heads to turn. Personally I'd like to see a blonde and a darker skinned girl too because I can relate to that. Still I love it!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Honestly, I think both the chicks are hot, and judging by the reactions on this topic I'd say they are going to get a lot of attention.

I think they will also attract more of a younger audience seeing as though two hot young girls are interested in such topics found on ATS.

Interesting idea ATS

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Thrice0ne]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Conpiracy Chicks .... or ...
Conspiri2torial Devas?

To me Conspiracy Divas sounds just a bit better and more PC than Conspiracy Chicks. But, it's up to the ladies I guess.

The intrigue is drying my mouth out.
.... Oh, happy 420.

Boy do I know that feeling! LOL

- coffeecups

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How 'bout,
The ConspirAmigas

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ah si mano, hace mucho calor!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sometimes i think people just moan for the hell of it, to knock something good just to inflate their own sense of self.

I like new and interesting approaches to getting across information even if that comes in the form of 2 'credible' chicks!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join