It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the ATS Conspiracy Chicks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well our little teaser graphic spawned a lot of interesting speculation and ideas, and now it's time to reveal the "Next Big Thing" from AboveTopSecret.com, as revealed in the top-of-forum banner and site wrapper, The Conspiracy Chicks.

Our two lovely ATS staffers, Julie (Asala) and Ashley (AshleyD), are the AboveTopSecret.com Conspiracy Chicks, a new addition to ATS News videos. Many of you know that there's brains behind these two beauties, based on their contributions to ATS over the years. Now, they're applying that knowledge of ATS topics to a new ATS News video show, where they'll cover what you (our members) are saying, and applying some of their own insight.

Beginning in a few weeks, you can look forward to regular Conspiracy Chicks episodes. So for now, congratulate Ashley and Julie on their new project with ATS, and feel free to help them sort through the wealth of information right here at our fingertips.

(click to open player in new window)

Click here for a large, HD version of the teaser.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Slap a girl on it and it'll sell. I watched the video and even with my limited bandwith I know I'll be watching. Keep the new ideas rolling, good job guys.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Always fantastic to see more stuff from ATS.

Keep up the good work guys. Exciting things are happening in 2010.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Cue the sour, humorless feminist remarks about the use of the word "chicks" in five...four...three...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
ATS Eye Candy!

Thankyou Management!

IRM

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So it was their eyes!?

I'm liking this idea of a tv style show, just when I thought of taking a break from ats, this pops up. Great idea.

Estharik, beauty or beast, it wouldn't make much of a difference. Now let's see how this turns out.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It will certainly be interesting to meet the personalities behind "the eyes". I look forward to seeing this in an area too often represented by creepy old guys and crazy people. This is just another step to world wide acceptance that there are more hidden truths than the average person cares to admit. thumbs up

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well SO

I believe we have a winner here

Cant wait for the first episodes
of the CHICKS !!! Great teaser
by the way.

Hats off to ya

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Very cool, love the green back ground, cannot wait until everything is in place.....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Go girls!

2010 is going to be a great year for ATS I think....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok you guys have to give proper credit to tribewilder for figuring it out JUST BY THE EYES!

But again, y'all will get us hooked, wanting more, and then it will be taken away, and we will be left adrift, waiting for that next episode to come. Lonely, heartbroken, uninformed. Oh I have seen it before here. I... just... can't... take... being... abandoned!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Very impressed!

Something you'd expect to see in Prime Time.

link   
Asala and AshleyD have brought the [b[Beauty back to ATS!
Can't wait!

link   
It's official, I fell in love with Asala!!!! The Chloe O'Brien of ATS

link   
Looking forward to it -

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
yes, I will be very keen to tune in to this to hear what they have to say................

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Didn't you hear people? The Conspiracy Chicks took the 10pm spot off Leno

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very beautiful.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Eye candy indeed!

Great idea although to get women interested as well there should be the conspiracy dudes too (equality and all that)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Damn, I like it. I like it alot.

I'm your hero? That's all I've ever wanted to be. Johnny Who?

But again, y'all will get us hooked, wanting more, and then it will be taken away, and we will be left adrift, waiting for that next episode to come. Lonely, heartbroken, uninformed. Oh I have seen it before here. I... just... can't... take... being... abandoned!

Promise us you will never leave!
On my back, lmao.

I 'm giving you applause Skeptic. Well deserved.
Good work young man.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by randyvs]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join