It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military plans against Iran being updated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

U.S. military plans against Iran being updated

www.cnn.com

Washington (CNN) -- The Pentagon and U.S. Central Command are updating military plans to strike Iran's nuclear sites, preparing up-to-date options for the president in the event he decides to take such action, an Obama administration official told CNN Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Of course there is a planned course of action incase ANY country attacks or a pre-emptive stike is needed but they rarely announce in such manner...

Especially right after Amadinajihad, lol, said today that Iran cannot be beaten by any country...

I mean, sometimes this is all too much....

I think June will work best for Israel, if you look at their record.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I mean, sometimes this is all too much....

I agree with you on this....the stuff nightmares are made of. Hopefully that is what they intended for this type of propaganda to accomplish in Iraq.

I am sure we will be hearing more from Amadinajihad on this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
let's see now

Hitler invades Poland

US invades Afghanistan

Hitler invades Belgium

US invades Iraq

Hitler invades France and Russia

US invades Iran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who has become the Axis of Evil now???
I'm kinda confused

come to think of it
The CIA and Homeland Security does
remind me of the Gestapo and the Third Reich !!!

I wonder if this one is gonna end like the last one,
with a suicide in a hardened bunker??

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They only reason they are making plans is to make Israel think that we are doing something, in reality we aren't gonna do jack about Iran. Let Israel handle that, not our problem.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When they announce it's already has been worked on. They have already transported the new Bunker Busters to Diego Garcia, that acts as the forward airbase for the bombers.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
let's see now

Hitler invades Poland

US invades Afghanistan

Hitler invades Belgium

US invades Iraq

US invades Iran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda confused

come to think of it

What?.....

That barely makes any sense... You do realize the comparisions you have made are not even on the same ground?

I don't approve of the Iraq war, but com'n now.......

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Let Israel handle that, not our problem.

It will be 30 seconds after an Israeli Jet enters IRanian airspace...
So why not have a plan?

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
When they announce it's already has been worked on. They have already transported the new Bunker Busters to Diego Garcia, that acts as the forward airbase for the bombers.

I figured that was a major chess move... With many ideas in the making for the next move.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

have to agree
When you get told they are going to, means that they already have some time back.
We don't get the latest news, we get what they want us to know when they think we need to know.

If they do anything now it looks like a reflex action.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Quite. Possibly. The dumbest. Analogy. Ive seen. On. ATS.

let's see now

Hitler invades Poland

US invades Afghanistan

Hitler invades Belgium

US invades Iraq

US invades Iran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda confused

come to think of it

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

undoubtedly not
it's got 4 stars already
seems like only a few
see what they want to see
and disregard facts

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What you have said is possibly more accurate than you think. The CIA was set up by American Nazi sympathisers, big money that financed Hitler. Prescott Bush was one of them. They were instrumental in bringing a large number of Nazi's to the US. Look up the OSS(which became the CIA). I'm convinced that the Nazi's just regrouped after the war in the USA. Some extraordinarily powerful people in America were supportive of Hitler, some like Dupont were full blown Nazi's.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Little do you guys know that the US military even has plans to attack Israel. Oh wow, plans to attack Iran, this is really nothing new. The US has plans to attack every nation there is.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Buy oil/energy related securities if you think Iran is about to be attacked.

Gold, too.. but be ready to sell relatively fast.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I figured that was a major chess move... With many ideas in the making for the next move.

You got me thinking, who's guna win this fight, the iranians seem very confident they have a Massive army so great that no country would be stupid enough to attack, How Do you think the americans will feel about this, will the USA and the coalition really go up against such a oponent when the majority of their forces are scattered all over the middle east, or do you think it will be a "nuke em" type situation???

www.globalfirepower.com...

snippet from a random website
GlobalFirepower.com (GFP)
GFP provides a unique analytical display of information covering nations from around the world with statistics based on various public sources

source looks a little dodgey but FUN nethertheless, but that have iran down by a long shot lol,
More on battle plans and allied forces predictions!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Little do you guys know that the US military even has plans to attack Israel. Oh wow, plans to attack Iran, this is really nothing new. The US has plans to attack every nation there is.

Iran is safe as long as the white swans fly. Putin will not pull them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
What you have said is possibly more accurate than you think. The CIA was set up by American Nazi sympathizers, big money that financed Hitler. Prescott Bush was one of them. They were instrumental in bringing a large number of Nazi's to the US.

I know
that's why I brought it up

and some of them went into
the servitude of the US Military
working on Hitler's UFO's which
is the fore runners of today's
Black Triangles used by the USAF.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
What you have said is possibly more accurate than you think. The CIA was set up by American Nazi sympathizers, big money that financed Hitler. Prescott Bush was one of them. They were instrumental in bringing a large number of Nazi's to the US.

I know
that's why I brought it up

and some of them went into
the servitude of the US Military
working on Hitler's UFO's which
is the fore runners of today's
Black Triangles used by the USAF.

Oh my, did you just use hardcore conspiracy theories as actual facts? You just lost all credibility in my opinion.

Did I just get moved into a parallel universe?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I can believe that the US plans are being redone. I believe the reason for this is the volcano and all the ash in the atmosphere.

Planes, satellites, missiles and even the drones are all being affected by the volcanic ash in the atmosphere. As such it stands to reason that if the US was planning an attack on Iran, that the volcano ash has caused a pause and a rethink of how the attack can be modified to address the volcanic ash that will affect all air craft and even satellite imagery.

It makes sense to use this time to take care of a ever present factor. Time will tell if the planning was done hastily just to get the plan approved so that the military can begin implementing the plan to attack Iran and what comes afterwords. If they are in a hurry to attack, we will see a shady plan come together.

If on the other hand the military planning is being considered logically and in regard to all of the new variables that will come out of an attack on Iran, then I can see that planning taking a while to complete. This may buy Iran some time to prepare for the attack, but not for long because it's coming.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

top topics

join