It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Democrats will keep both houses in November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Former President giving something for the Dems to hold onto

Former President Clinton told ABC's "This Week" that he doesn't think Republicans will be able to pull off the kind of congressional takeover they engineered under his watch in 1994.

Don't call it a comeback. At least that's what former President Clinton is saying about anticipated Republican gains in the November elections.

Despite growing discontent among conservatives, the former president told ABC's "This Week" that he doesn't think Republicans will be able to pull off the kind of congressional takeover they engineered under his watch in 1994.

"I don't think they will win either house, no. If history is any guide, they should make a few gains, but I don't expect them to win in either house," Clinton said.

Well I for sure hope he predictions are as good as that Prophe Yahweh's predictions. But someone needs to wake this clown up and tell him to stop drinking that kool-aid. I hope that this November not only we get both houses back from the Dems but also have enough voting power to strip away entitlement programs that are destroying this country financially.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
the clinton....he lies...hehe

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He's also predicting acts of domestic terrorism. Worked for Bush and Blair. Should work for the dems too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anything that comes out of the mouth of Bill Clinton is a lie and if he states that the Democrats will keep both houses, he is being hopeful and not very realistic.

Clinton is a noise and nothing more.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Clinton can think whatever he wants. What reality provides will be something else.

Clinton also thought Coakley would win in Massachusetts, and look how that turned out.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think Clinton's wrong

I think both Rep and Dems are gonna
lose power.

Voting in new alternatives like
Libertarians, Constitutionalists,
Green Party, Tea Party and Independents.
Mostly Independents.

Never in the history of Washington has there
ever been so much winter office cleaning
as is gonna take place after mid terms.

Cuz as far as public majority goes ....
Washington has been fired!!!
They just don't know it yet

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The problem with your prediction is none of the constitutional/libertarian people are running as third party. They're all running as republicans.

Bill Clinton's right, you guys just don't realize it while trapped in your echo chambers.

top topics

join