It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yahweh is the President of another Earth-like planet about 1 light year away.

These people are called the Elohim.

"And let us create man in our image, after our likeness"

The Elohim were so advanced, they were able to create life.

They created us, in THEIR IMAGE. Meaning, we look just like them.

But there was a man from their planet, Satan, who was against the creation of us. He thought one day we would overthrow them, and wipe them out. He thought we would one day be as scientific as them, and thus destroy them. Due to our aggressive nature.

The leaders of their planet decided to wipe out all life on earth, using weapons of mass destruction. AKA The Flood

The creators (scientists) of humanity were angry. They felt love to us. Similar to how a parent feel love to their children. So before the flood happened, they appeared to Noah, helped him build a spaceship, and told him to get 2 cells of each species.

The spaceship orbited the earth until all hell subsided.

Using their advanced technology, they recreated all the animals with the cells. Because a cell, the DNA, contains all the information you need to create.

They decided to leave us alone, and let us progress on our own. Until the time of Apocalypse, which means revelation.

During the course of our existence, they have selected certain individuals as Prophets (which means: one who reveals). Jesus, Elijah, Moses, Noah, Buddha, Muhammad and so on.

These people were selected to reveal the truth to humanity.

Of course, the truth was too unbearable for some, that the most famous Prophet of all, Jesus, was crucified for speaking blasphemy.

The truth has been in front of our faces, this whole time.

The Bible is nothing more than a HUGE metaphor that explains the creation of man kind, by an advanced extra-terrestial species.

----------------

Now, think that's a bunch of bologna?

Think about it.

At present day, we have the ability to clone animals. Literally, we are creating life, just like the Elohim. We do not have the technology to transfer memory, but I can assure you the Elohim can, and have technology far beyond our wildest imaginations. Things we would consider as Miracles.

2000 years ago, people were mystified by miracles. Healing the sick, blind, deaf. We can do this now, and it does not seem like a miracle anymore. We have come to the point where we understand its not a miracle, but science.

These primitive people could not comprehend what they were seeing. So they used clever metaphors.

The thing is, the Elohim themselves were also created by another advanced civilization, and on til infinity. The purpose of life is to sustain life, keep it going, on until infinity.

We have come to the point where we have reached the age of technology and science. We can either use this knowledge, or FRUIT, to destroy ourselves, or help us better our lives and keep the cycle going.

----------------

If you would like to learn more about this, please visit Rael.org and download their free ebooks. They changed my life, it will change yours.

Peace and Love!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Cool story bro! I just don't see how the bible is a big metaphor for literal planetary God's. It is clearly spiritual, but I will not tell you how to look at things.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. So where does eternal life fit into this story, or does it fit at all? Jesus spoke of an eternal afterlife, was this what you meant by blasphemy? It's really going to suck if this is truly all there is for us, the here and now. I can see both sides of the argument that there is and isn't an afterlife. If this story is true, I wish they would be a little more involved and available to us, but maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I enjoy reading threads about religious and spiritual themes.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Eternal life exists, and can be achieved scientifically. When you die, the Elohim grabs one of your cells, automatically, and you are judged. If your life was good, meaning, you never brought harm unto others, and if you did good things for other people for the sake of doing them, you will be granted eternal life, in heaven (on their planet).

On the other hand if you were someone like Hitler, or someone who brought hate unto others, you will not receive eternal life and be punished for your wrong doings.

If you were a neutral person, living and not hating or loving, you will not be brought back to life. If will feel like an endless sleep.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Where did you stumble across this info or what bought this to your intention?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

All of this, and MUCH more can be read here: rael.org...

It is truly inspiring. Never before have I stumbled upon something so profound and significant.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the link my friend. You should also study the Tao. Great work of literature.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well if they created us in their image, why are we as a whole unpredictable and scary to be around at times? Also, if I was a god, I could not condemn something or put it to death eternally. With that being said, I could let something suffer for a time if it would help it learn, but I could never, ever, just make something cease to exist. It seems criminal to me. Even the worst of the worst, if I was a god, I should be able to find a way to help it without doing it for them. I would be willing to invest the time and love for my creation to keep trying until the last one came home. It's far too easy to say something should be condemned and stripped of its existence, especially when the expectations set for this being seem unrealistic. Everyone of us have sinned in some form or another. We're not perfect, but by no means should we have life stripped from us eternally by a god or being light years away. I would say that would be irresponsible, lazy, and without passion for their own creation. If I, a mere mortal can sit here and come to that conclusion in my heart, why can't they?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Gumerk]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Well if they created us in their image, why are we as a whole unpredictable and scary to be around at times? Also, if I was a god, I could not condemn something or put it to death eternally. With that being said, I could let something suffer for a time if it would help it learn, but I could never, ever, just make something cease to exist. It seems criminal to me. Even the worst of the worst, if I was a god, I should be able to find a way to help it without doing it for them. I would be willing to invest the time and love for my creation to keep trying until the last one came home. It's far too easy to say something should be condemned and stripped of its existence, especially when the expectations set for this being seem unrealistic. Everyone of us have sinned in some form or another. We're not perfect, but by no means should we have life stripped from us eternally buy a god or being light years away. I would say that would be irresponsible, lazy, and without passion for their own creation. If I, a mere mortal can sit here and come to that conclusion in my heart, why can't they?

Humanity is an aggressive species. We use war to solve silly problems, in the name of "peace". We even went as far as bombing our OWN people using the atomic bomb.

This was the revelation. We now have the technology to destroy ourselves. We have thousands of nuclear weapons ready to be launched at any second. If we can bomb our own people, what do you think we would to them?

I know what you mean when you say "With that being said, I could let something suffer for a time if it would help it learn, but I could never, ever, just make something cease to exist. It seems criminal to me."

These individuals are committing crimes against humanity. It is no different than putting someone in jail for life for their murders. You can NOT justify killing your fellow human being. Unless that human being is suffering, and is WILLING to allow someone else to pull the plug.

Even if that individual is ORDERED to kill, the person doing the killing is responsible. Everyone is responsible for their actions.

No cause could ever justify infliction pain or death on a non-violent person, and even if the survival of Humanity depended on it, this would not justify an exception. This does not apply to legitimate self-defense.

If a military man was threatening the destruction of Humanity with nuclear missiles, it would then be justifiable to overpower him by force, and even to execute him if there were no other means available. Violence can only be applied to those who threaten Humanity with violence, while attempting to disarm them and render them powerless.

What comes around, goes around. You get what you deserve.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh Noez! The Raelians are back!

Nutters.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Raelians are simply a group of people who have bee brainwashed by a charlatan. Their historic evidence is based on the work of people like von Daniken, which has been shown to be based on mistranslations and misinterpretations or ancient texts and art. Their scientific proof is even less convincing, by making claims such as since we can create life in a lab, clearly we must have been created in a lab by a more advanced extraterrestrial race. And let's not forget Rael's exorbitant speaking fee of $100,000. While I have pretty much summed it up already, here are two sites that also shine light on the faults and fallacies that Claude Vorhilon used in creating his cult.

UFO Watchdog - Hall of Shame
Skeptic's Dictionary

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
The Raelians are simply a group of people who have bee brainwashed by a charlatan. Their historic evidence is based on the work of people like von Daniken, which has been shown to be based on mistranslations and misinterpretations or ancient texts and art. Their scientific proof is even less convincing, by making claims such as since we can create life in a lab, clearly we must have been created in a lab by a more advanced extraterrestrial race. And let's not forget Rael's exorbitant speaking fee of $100,000. While I have pretty much summed it up already, here are two sites that also shine light on the faults and fallacies that Claude Vorhilon used in creating his cult.

UFO Watchdog - Hall of Shame
Skeptic's Dictionary

You can not force someone to love. The Elohim ask for our love, just like another human being asks to be loved.

If you were to have evidence of this, people would believe based on fear. We must bring it upon ourselves to love one another.

The book says Raelism is a cult. Flat out. But do you even know what the word cult means?

The money Rael receives from his lectures and followers goes directly to spreading the message and completing his mission.

Whether true or not, what is wrong with loving your neighbor as yourself?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
reply to post by Gumerk

Eternal life exists, and can be achieved scientifically. When you die, the Elohim grabs one of your cells, automatically, and you are judged. If your life was good, meaning, you never brought harm unto others, and if you did good things for other people for the sake of doing them, you will be granted eternal life, in heaven (on their planet).

Oooh, that's a shame then.

No one will be admitted because we all bring harm to others by the very dint of residing in the Modern Civilisation where the way to get 'ahead' is built upon the pain and suffering of others.

Do you have a computer, a car, have you served in the military, bought chemicals, clothes etc etc....somebody is getting hurt/mistreated because we 'demand' these objects.

This sounds like a crock to me...

You said you could 'assure me' that the Elohim have the ability to transfer memory, but you never did.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There is no problem with loving your neighbor. Which is exactly why every religion in the world preaches this message. Rael offers nothing different from any other religion, except we can verify or disprove what he says since he is preaching it now and it incorporates aspects of science that are being discussed today, whereas we don't have that luxury with other religions. So, when what he's saying is going against what we know about the universe and his claims have large jumps in logic, then we must be suspect about the truth behind his claims. As for your question about the word cult:

a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is CLEARLY RAELIANS Topics here...
And even if they are what they say, they ARE ALL WRONG!!!
Life must NOT be cloned, as it goes against biological evolution of life! It goes also against diversity of life and therefore goes against all life! As to survive, life needs all the diversity it can gets!

The truth is indeed very much energetic and not everyone can face the truth!

But to understand the true meanings of life, ones must understand what life is all about first! Then ask the appropriate questions! Raelians do have failed asking the relevant questions about life and its origins even if many are scientists, many wants to believe what they want! So here I am posting few links talking about the evolution of life beyond Darwin and about life goals in this Universe!

Life evolution BEYOND Darwin:
themindtraveler.blog.com...

Meanings of life in this Universe:

Our place in this Universe:

Anyhow, those are all opinions based on my personal experience in life, I do admit that they surmise very well ALL my perceptions about what life is all about! But its always better to find your own answers! Still those might suggest you some!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
LoL You all beat me to it...

I was going to say that the OP has been hangin' with the Raelian Revolution to long. I ordered and actually read the book. I personally think it's a bunch of malarkey...but to each his (or her) own.

I can actually but the concept that human's God, or Creator, if you will is in fact scientific beings from another planet. I can buy that we are a giant science experiment in some off worlder's 8th grade science fair but these Raelians take things a little to far and the leader is a kook IMO.

Weren't they suppose to build some temple or something in Isreal? Don't see that one happening anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
very cool op

I'm not Christian so I don't believe the "world flood" story (though I do believe there have been regional floods throughout history, and that these have influenced "flood stories" which to the people of those regions, seemed to be 'the world'.

My question here is, wouldn't we be at great risk right now, broadcasting out radio waves and shooting out our satellites and going to the moon, if only the scientists supported our being alive?

If the PTB from this planet one light year away were able to cause mass earth catastrophe back then why didn't they just do it again after "Noah" landed?

Other than that your story is awesome, you need a method for humanity's survival to this point in time though, and even if you argue that 'it's coming' it doesn't make sense because if they had that kind of technology back then, it's reasonable that they would have taken a gander back at earth in the past several thousand years and seen us, well, still here. In fact I'd imagine that would scare the # out of them and make us seem like even more of a threat, since they used super weapons of mass destruction against us and here we are prospering like nothing happened (assuming the scientists were covert).

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I would like to apologize to everyone who read this thread.

Upon further investigation of Rael and his message, I feel as if there is something much bigger that escapes my perception. Its almost as if the whole message was a metaphor for something else. Similar to how it explains the bible to be a metaphor for something else.

I can not put my finger on it, but things do not add up. All my questions on religion were answered. But it still does not answer the biggest question of all: Who am I?

top topics

join