It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I'll tell you where ats is (SOLVED!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think world watchers link is good but cant find a ringbut a phrase i will look for and dark lanser has a ring in his av but that has been there and that ring used to be logo is that u in ur avatar world watcher

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Could the ring have something to do with a total eclipse? The result is what is referred to as a diamond ring???

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
no, no, not me, i'm a fan of bollywood, just one of my fave actresses

btw, upon further analysis of the new clue

does "not in the red" mean not in the link?
and "not in the gray" mean not in the post itself?

if so, where exactly do i go from here

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
not in the red and not in the gray means not on ats and golden and blue is bts

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Red and gray means ATS.

Blue and gold means BTS.

Among the spheres means in the Introductions, where you might find the "teaming" masses of Kilby-spawn. Or Interesting Websites, where you have a spherical logo, or Computer Help, which seems Kilby-esque and has a crap looking blue logo on bright yellow background for those Forums.

I got to know some members' lives a bit better in the past half hour, but I am giving it a rest now.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
its in intresting websites because its description said killer websites and with the killer means the ring is in one of these killer website so we got to check the links but it could be intros

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Red and gray means ATS.

Blue and gold means BTS.

Among the spheres means in the Introductions, where you might find the "teaming" masses of Kilby-spawn. Or Interesting Websites, where you have a spherical logo, or Computer Help, which seems Kilby-esque and has a crap looking blue logo on bright yellow background for those Forums.

I got to know some members' lives a bit better in the past half hour, but I am giving it a rest now.

THe introductions on ATS and BTS are the exact same thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What an odd thing for a member (TheTHREE) to have said as his or her only post on 1/9/2003:

The body is but a vehicle

Enochs Virtual Body has not yet rot, so soon to stomp on his grave. Spelling is a program and it is the programs that must be broken to see the truth. We do not need to follow the same road to arrive at the same place.

Credibility is an illusion, a construct and a cage that keeps the mind subdued.

Where are your Universal Laws?

So much Order and yet not one Law applying to everything.

How Unfortunate.

I say do not believe this to be the truth. Know, feel.

Knowledge is power and you have none.

Know that you may not own that which is not real. I came through the gate.

The net is the collective consiousness, you are talking to yourself

It is balance that you seek.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To which dragonrider replied: "A returned member who needs to release the crack pipe..."

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, after watching this board for about a year and not posting (yet creating a profile to view avatars
) this ring hunt has kept me thoroughly intrigued. I've followed the clues reading what others have found but now I feel I should contribute.

In light of the "where is ats?" clue being solved, I think I found something that may be on the right track. Now run with me on this one, not with the gray or red, and not on ats, this I think we can agree on. Blue and gold....at first glace BTS, but looking at SportzTawk got me going (the colors seem to fit in more nicely than the pale colors of BTS). What has more spheres of colors than sports? Specifically, billiards! Not a lot of threads, but the one that stands out to me is titled "Killer!". Talking about a pool game TRD describes players having three lives.....I could be totally off and it is coincidence, but a lot of the clues match up. Question is, if this is right, where does one go from here?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Shark]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Take another look at the SportzTawk billiards forum...there's now a thread called "Where are they now? 0,1,2,3,4". www.sportztawk.com.... And TRD's mood was "1 of the 4", but is now "nawaru"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Heres 2 quotes from that thread (by TRD) which may be helpful:

"yess but they don't go in that order it's a killer! sometimes."
(thread i mentioned is titled "Killer!" with excamation point)

"It's good you can't view certain stuff as a guest eh? "
(perhaps registering will reveal something in that thread...)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i registered and dont see poop it was edited today maybe to hide something

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The only difference I can tell so far that came from registering is that I can see people's profiles, can't say it is helping much, but just a thought I figured I would throw out there.

edit:

Hey I found this to be particularly interesting. Searching for TRD's mood "nawaru", I found this:

"Only in Babylonian do we find the basic verb stem (in Hebrew), nawaru (to be illuminated, to be alight)."

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ahh # that has to be the word hold on shark i think you found it nope typed it into deep got nothing purdue nuc you do it and it will work i bet.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I see my idea of SportzTawk has finally been realised... I didn't think of billiards... I was thinking more of volleyball with a "kill"... therefore a volleyball player may be called a "killer"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok after reading the "Where are they now?" thread in the billiards topic of SportzTawk, I am convinced that we are in the right place....the clues point to the Killer! thread. TRD himself has even said

Mindful of more, aware of all.

a direct quote from deep.access.abovetopsecret.com (and the latest clue).
The million dollar question is....now what? Is there something we missed? Something that is there right under our noses? Or has the next clue yet to surface? Only time will tell I guess....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
edit

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
just me but shark i think you found the first ring the word is nawaru
and am i the only one to consider that the4 are the four horseman of the apocalypse and 5 was right this aint a game simon said they could like save the world but i dont know if he was serious. i think trd is 1
# trd mood changed to uruku

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Uruku is a sumerian word and a japanese word but i cant find the meaning
in the thread trd said its like searching for something you cant have a Ikkibu which is sumerian for forbidden thing we are on the right track
and the dude is in london

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Uruku - that is one of the words that ZeddicusZulZorander kept saying to -5- to scare him off. He said:

"Alla Xul Idpa uruku llalartu"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join