It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking* US Authorizes Mexican Military to kill drug dealers with in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

The reason why all that you deserve is a two-line reply is because it's just that easy to rebuke your absurdities. Alex Jones is exactly what he appears to be.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If 'them' or 'they' ever dissappeared then 'we' would see the world change.

Problem is there will always be 'them', 'they' and 'us'.

Hopefully one day the 'us' will outnumber the 'they' and 'them' and then 'them' and 'they' will join us as the human republic of Earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

by that you mean an nwo puppet / mouthpiece, whos mission is to fill the american nations head with crap so he can help the REAL nwo in the back door once all his fanatical fans bring down government and have obama kicked out the country for "not being american". ?

btw, i feel it is you whom is now the joke, as you have not brought one actual argument to this discussion, you have basicly said "hey, alex is cool, but i have no proof of this and will not speak out for him"

good call!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Question: why did you even bother starting this thread before actually having the documents to add, for which you speak?

Now, it's a multi-page Jones-flame-fest thread.

By the time the documents get here (if they ever do) they will be buried, or you'll have to start a new thread.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

"Go visit South Central L.A and see how successful the war on drugs has been there. "

Why go that far? just go to ANY high school in southern California. lol

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't need any proof, because of the completely ridiculous, cartoonishly one-dimensional nature of your little rants. You are your own worst enemy, because it's sooo obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. However, your posts do have a minimum of entertainment value.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9

I highly doubt they are going to use drones on an 'anti-drug' operation. None of this makes any sense, this is not a militia with nuclear arms were talking about, it's drug dealers.

Your kidding, right? I have read some of your prior posts and I can't believe that you just said this. Or maybe somebody just hacked into your account.
YO.. Groomlake9, SOMEBODY IS HACKING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT and posting on it!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by prionace glauca

From Mexico? Dirty bombs?

I am confused, how do you think that the Mexicans have the capability or Need to smuggle a 'dirty bomb' into the USA?

tHEY ARE WELL AWARE THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT WOULD BE SUICIDE!!.

Sorry caps, but come on man, USA and Mexico are neighbours.

You think the drug lords care if we are neighbors? How many US gov workers have they used for target practice already.

So about those terrorists and dirty bombs, maybe the following LINK can shed some light. Though this subject is getting attention now, think about all those years that have past already.

The numbers of unauthorized immigrants smuggled across this porous border dumbfound the imagination. To date, the U.S. Border Patrol has apprehended 158,782 illegals in 2001. By the Border Patrol's own admission, it catches one alien in five, and admits that around 800,000 have slipped across the U.S. line this year. The local ranchers, who have been watching the border for several generations, strongly disagree. They contend the agency only nets one in 10, and estimate that in 2001 over 1.5 million unlawful immigrants have crossed into America in what the Border Patrol calls the Tucson Sector.

....Another agent, of supervisory rank, stated, "The smuggling traffic of Mexicans has really slowed. We are experiencing a tremendous increase in OTMs" – border lingo for "other than Mexicans." When queried about the ethnic make up of the OTMs, he answered, "Central and South Americans, Orientals and Middle-Easterners." Middle-Easterners? "Yeah, it varies, but about one in every 10 that we catch, is from a country like Yemen or Egypt."

Arabs have been reported crossing the Arizona border for an unknown period. Border rancher George Morgan encounters thousands of illegals crossing his ranch on a well-used trail. He relates a holiday event: "It was Thanksgiving 1998, and I stepped outside my house and there were over a hundred 'crossers' in my yard. Damnedest bunch of illegals I ever saw. All of them were wearing black pants, white shirts and string ties. Maybe they were hoping to blend in," he chuckled. "They took off, I called the Border Patrol, and a while later, an agent, Dan Green, let me know that they had caught them. He said that they were all Iranians."

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Read this from the OP:

US and Mexican troops are working together to KILL us drug dealers.They are using American and Mexican Helicopters Plus unmanned drones. once the documents are up i will link to them

Most Drones are used for intelligence purposes. By what the opening message is suggesting, they are using 'drones' to kill drug dealers?

This would suggest to me they would use a the MQ-1 Predator equipped with hellfire to do so, in that case, I can't see them ever using the MQ-1 for an a operation like this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

This is the very argument that Lou Dobbs always made. He would get into epic arguments with pro-illegal immigration advocates and those who are all for illegal cheap labor. He would give them the real numbers, and they would try to shout him down, saying that there were not a tenth that many. And now, they've driven him off. And now the situation has turned from an economic threat to a real danger to life.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The first link is from are old buddies, “Al Jazeera” (I wonder why they are even interested?). The second is from The Manila Publishing Corp.
This makes me go hmmmm.
english.aljazeera.net...

www.mb.com.ph...

www.cnn.com...

thegovmonitor.com...

www.upi.com...

www.valleycentral.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

if thats what you want to believe, from an argument on jones, which was multi "dimensional" ... then so be it!

maybe i listened to jones to much that i seen through his plan.

you might think i just dont like him, when in fact you are wrong, i have spend years listening to his show, watching his videos, reading his rants and so on , i have done my reaserch on jones, and he is deffinitelly NOT to be trusted.

all you have done is defend him, and use the scientologist method of avoiding arguments, which is to try and discredit the protagonist by saying their a joke and that they do not know what their talking about.

you live in your bubble, i will live in my world!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ah Mr. Dobbs, He finally woke up. I mean his Anti Illegal Immigration stance was popular for his fan base but unpopular within CNN.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A link to the radio show episode would clearly help. I realize that most know how and where to listen, but it would help lay a foundation to exactly what he is saying. The relevant posts are missing most of the points of the broadcast. Especially that the border wars, biological and economic tactics are being used to enforce and bring to life the SPP(Security and Prosperity Partnership).
Alex has broken A LOT of news before it hits MSM(if it ever does). Sure he has gotten things wrong(who hasn't and a lot of info has yet to play out) and his approach isn't advocated by everyone, but I think he is doing more than any other journalist at exposing the inner workings of the secret government. Why he is doing it is up for debate, but until someone can provide solid evidence of intentional wrong doing meant to hurt the awakening movement then he is innocent until proven guilty.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
This is BREAKING. This just broke no less that 5 minuets ago on the Alex Jones show. He has been given documents from several sources with in the military.

US and Mexican troops are working together to KILL us drug dealers.They are using American and Mexican Helicopters Plus unmanned drones (Reportedly). once the documents are up i will link to them

Ok guys I am sick and tired of 50 comments bashing Jones when ever I post something about Jones. Honestly guys stay relivent. If ur gonna bach jones that's fine AS LONG as you write more than

"This is a LIE Ale x is a kook and a loon. He is lying"

This bit of news just proves Alex Jones has inside ties with the NWO!!! Alex doesn't want Chuck Norris to start an armed revolution.... And now this bit with Mexicans choppers and US forces etc... This is just another NWO ploy in your face news, saying look at us, what are you going to do!!! And of course Alex Jones fans will do nothing but buy t-shirts and DVD's.

Meanwhile Texas will be leading the armed revolution starting with shooting down the Mexican helicopters and those unmanned UN drones!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9

Every time i post a thread that has ANYTHING TO DO WITH Alex Jones i got 50 comments from trolls saying he is CIA and other dumb comments.

You have to understand that you are posting a thread from Alex Jones 'hear-say', and you are going to get opinions from both sides. 50% Pro Jones, 50% Against. Thats just the way it is.

They are using American and Mexican Helicopters Plus unmanned drones.

I highly doubt they are going to use drones on an 'anti-drug' operation. None of this makes any sense, this is not a militia with nuclear arms were talking about, it's drug dealers.

I guess I will have to wait an see for the document to be released before I make a judgment (if it exists of course).

I would not jump to conclusions so quick about the drones. I'm just waiting for the drone pilot positions to open for Border Patrol. In speaking with a border patrol agent at a recent career fair, the should be employing them soon. If Border patrol starts using then it would not be hard to believe DEA or any other gov't agency would use them as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

This bit of news just proves Alex Jones has inside ties with the NWO!!! Alex doesn't want Chuck Norris to start an armed revolution.... And now this bit with Mexicans choppers and US forces etc... This is just another NWO ploy in your face news, saying look at us, what are you going to do!!! And of course Alex Jones fans will do nothing but buy t-shirts and DVD's.

Meanwhile Texas will be leading the armed revolution starting with shooting down the Mexican helicopters and those unmanned UN drones!

how does it prove Alex is NWO? He does not because he is not a moron. If YOU think that you can out gun the NWO then that's good for you. unlike you alex wants a peaceful revolution with out blood shed.

Alex tells people to get guns on EVERY show. He wants more people to own guns. He wants people to own guns, He just does not want to play right into the new world order. You think you can out gun the NWO? LMFAO!!

Hay guess what smart guy all this proves is that Alex has good sources. If you think that you need to think a little harder man.

"And of course Alex Jones fans will do nothing but buy t-shirts and DVD's."

Alex fans do a hell a lot more than you do. We do not do stuff? We are change moron. Started by who? Oh an Alex Jones fan Luke and every one knows that We Are Change has done the most only best by Alex him self.

"Meanwhile Texas will be leading the armed revolution starting with shooting down the Mexican helicopters and those unmanned UN drones"

Damn you are a psychos. You go and do that and get your self killed. You think you can shoot down a black hawk?? LMFAO!!!!!!!! Ya lets put your .45 agents a 50 cal turret. who will win? oh ya they will.

Your just a trigger happy nutcase who can not think for him self and wants to get him self killed. You are playing right into the New World Orders hands kid. think about it. If YOU go and start shooting at a Black Hawk then 2 things will happen

1) YOU DIE
2)They use you as an example and positionally institute martial law.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

..... and the documents are? where?

how surprising they have not yet been provided.....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

No they are simply using them for recon. the boarder between Cali and Mexico is very Rockey and has a lot of hills. so i suppose drones are easier. But using a UAV to kill them is not gonna be happening. Too expensive.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

..... and the documents are? where?

how surprising they have not yet been provided.....

Patience, the info will most likely come out tomorrow morning/afternoon. In the broadcast he said he just received the info(some earlier and supporting evidence from a higher authority later). Like any decent journalist he hooks you in to check at another time(he has to make a living too). In the meantime writers are working on it and getting it ready for release. Anyone who has worked for a newspaper knows about factchecking, editing and deadlines. On a Sunday the normal workings are slowed and delayed(how many senior positions with authority work on Sunday?)until the next day to start off the week with a bang.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join