It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trvel advisory for those stuck in the US or abroad that live in The EU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Advisory, all indicators state that this volcanic cloud from Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland will continue for the remainder of this year and are to cancel your return flight. Reschedule your arrival gate to Lisbon, Portugal then train it to Paris, France then rail it home from there.

Your European Union passport will allow you free reign of travel in Europe. Double cheque with your consulate offices to make sure you can land in Lisbon.

Lisbon Potela Airport in Lisbon, Portugal :

www.ana.pt...

Website For the European Union :

europa.eu...

Your home nation's website and travel information is contained on the link page. Select your Nation's abbreviations and utilize the search functions.

Contact also your airliner to make sure they are operating service for Lisbon.

United States Department Of State Travel Advisory page :

travel.state.gov...

Rail Europe Website :
www.raileurope.com...

Note to Moderators and Admins :
If this is not the proper forum for this please move to where this should be!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

CX

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sorry to appear thick, but where does it say that this will affect things all year?

CX.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Sorry to appear thick, but where does it say that this will affect things all year?

CX.

I am a psychic and a spiritual and all of my indicators state this will not lift until sometime between Dec 2010 and Feb 2011. Advising people that to make alternative plans to get home. Last time this very volcano blew it spewed crud for well over a year.

CX

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I am a psychic and a spiritual and all of my indicators state this will not lift until sometime between Dec 2010 and Feb 2011.

Forgive me but i mean no offence when i say i'll pass on telling my friends to change their plans because someone has made a prediction. I appreciate your intentions are good ones, but i have just about had it with false predictions here.

Last time this very volcano blew it spewed crud for well over a year.

Was there a flying ban for a year then too?

CX.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

I am a psychic and a spiritual and all of my indicators state this will not lift until sometime between Dec 2010 and Feb 2011.

Forgive me but i mean no offence when i say i'll pass on telling my friends to change their plans because someone has made a prediction. I appreciate your intentions are good ones, but i have just about had it with false predictions here.

Last time this very volcano blew it spewed crud for well over a year.

Was there a flying ban for a year then too?

CX.

That was in 1790 and no air travel existed then.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

No offense meant but I've heard enough Psychic Medium predictions in my lifetime not to listen to any of them but I have heard that this may go on for another week or so.. I really hope not as I won't be able to fly to the continent AGAIN..

There's nothing really for anyone from Europe to do unless they are on the Eurasian landmass.. There are decent rail connections across the whole thing..

Or else they could fly into Southern EU states and rail across.. But that doesn't help people in Ireland..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

No offense meant but I've heard enough Psychic Medium predictions in my lifetime not to listen to any of them but I have heard that this may go on for another week or so.. I really hope not as I won't be able to fly to the continent AGAIN..

There's nothing really for anyone from Europe to do unless they are on the Eurasian landmass.. There are decent rail connections across the whole thing..

Or else they could fly into Southern EU states and rail across.. But that doesn't help people in Ireland..

Cheque out the following websites for ferry service schedules and info between The UK and Ireland :

Stena Line Ferries
www.stenaline.co.uk...

Irish Ferries
www.irishferries.co.uk...

P%O Irish Ferries
www.poirishsea.com...

Norfolkline Ferry
www.norfolkline.com...

Brittany Ferries
www.brittanyferries.ie...

Isle Of Mann Steam Ferry
www.steam-packet.com...

Cork To Swansea Fastnet Line Ferry
www.fastnetline.com...

All of the above service between France, The UK and Ireland.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Lol, thanks but to Get to Berlin.. I'd have to get a Ferry from Dublin to Wales, drive across the UK to the Channel Tunnel, get the train to France and the drive from there to Berlin..

Thats about 48-50 hours of traveling, 100 hours return and only spending 48 extra house in Germany..

I'd rather wait for the planes to start again.. But if it does last a year.. Ill do the above and not bother coming back lol..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I used to work in the airline industry. If your prediction is right that would mean I'm missing out on a free years paid holiday! But in all honesty lets hope you're not right. I've read about the last eruption lasting well over a year, but if this one continues it will irreperably cripple the airline industry. Within a couple of months if not less we'll see the smaller airline companies declaring themselves bankrupt with larger companies like BA and Virgin Atlantic soon following. And if the airline industry goes under what of the knock-on effect for our economy? We could be looking at the catalyst for global economic meltdown. But as a psychic you already know this

*EDIT for spelling*

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Random_Hero10]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The volcano in 1790 was Laki, not this volcano. Prophet Troll is obvious.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If Sir you are indeed in tune can we please talk? I don't want to ridicule or make fun of you. Just ask you a few questions if you would be as so kind.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're a psychic? That is good enough for me.. a bonafide credible source...

Hot off the press!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

The Laki measures 5,606 ft while The Eyjafjallajökull measures 5,466 ft high meaning they are near identical in size and shape and geography and both are less then 50 miles from one another as The Eyjafjallajökull Glacier sits on the North American Plate while The Laki (Lakagígar) Volcano Complex sits entirely on The Euraisian Plate.

EU may try and resume flights begining tomorrow. My prediction is exclusively and solely on the time this event remains active.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Laki measures 5,606 ft while The Eyjafjallajökull measures 5,466 ft high meaning they are near identical in size and shape and geography and both are less then 50 miles from one another as The Eyjafjallajökull Glacier sits on the North American Plate while The Laki (Lakagígar) Volcano Complex sits entirely on The Euraisian Plate.

EU may try and resume flights begining tomorrow. My prediction is exclusively and solely on the time this event remains active.

Height has nothing to do with the underground lava pools. It also has nothing to do with the composition of rocks, and lava that is in the lava pool.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Height has nothing to do with the underground lava pools. It also has nothing to do with the composition of rocks, and lava that is in the lava pool.

They are both being fed by the same lava line.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

They are both being fed by the same lava line.

They may be connected, but they have two separate main lava pools.

new topics

top topics

join