It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to ATS News?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've been waiting for another news update from the ATS News team. What has happened? Are you all occupied with the development of the newplatform, or have you somehow decided to put it on hold or something. Kinda miss Johnny Anonimous' witty remarks and the great videos showing the development of this great site's threads and finds. Please make some new updates!

And mods: I forgot to check if there were other threads in this forum similar to this, feel free to do what ever you have to do if it is in the wrong place or that there is another thread I have overlooked or forgotten to check about this subject.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've been wondering the same

Was kinda interesting having a video summing up important threads I might of missed

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have the sneaking suspicion that ATS News is being replaced by "Conspiracy Chicks" and that old Johny has lost his job to a couple of pretty girls. It's just speculation, but:

1) I've also noticed that ATS news seems to have died.
2) The image of the eyes, and the text under the code, both refer to the next "big thing" from ATS.
3) I think Deaf Alien's translation is correct, and the code says "Conspiracy Chicks," which could very well be the title of an ATS News-like program.

I don't think ATS News was a huge hit, so maybe this attempt number two. Similar to ATS News, but sexy.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I too miss the android Johnny. I found him entertaining as well as informative.
If ATS is going with the "Chick" idea (pretty women call sell themselves better to men, than an android), then I for one will probably not succumb to the "sex sells campaign." They could have least made it a news threesome (
).
Ole Johnny, I miss him.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
From greeneyedleo:

ATS is going under renovation for a new look and feel. There are numerous threads by SkepticOverlord about this. So I would assume that ATS News is put on hold right now.

Stay tuned! Great things to come.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And he hasn't even done the Heeeeeereee'zzz Johnnney yet.

Love the Deaf Alien thread OnRe, made my day! Almost as much as I loved the tape of the dude who had met aliens and beat the hell out of them, just to find a half finished one he sertainly didn't wanna be touched by, since it was half skeleton and could easilly pass for a man(!) Oh my. Too bad he himself could easilly pass for an alien. Kinda sad though, but funny as hell. You gotto admit though that if he had made the story up on his own he should get a job in Hollywood in some studio making movies, he's in the ATS video forum. The story is so vivid I could actually believe he wasn't making it up somehow. Wow! What a guy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
chicks.abovetopsecret.com...

Great news guys! This is it! Spread the word!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It would appear the mystery is solved. Which does raise a question that is best answered privately. *ahem*

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sigh,
it seams ATS News threw out the "sincerity" for flashiness.

I for one ain't sold yet.

I want a free pie. Pies make the world go around

Maybe then I'll be happy

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Johnny is around
He was just having a brake! He has real life stuff to contend with too!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by asala]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
chicks.abovetopsecret.com...

Great news guys! This is it! Spread the word!

Not impressed with the commercial.
It drags and the accents are distracting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Is that asala and AshleyD

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Is that asala and AshleyD

Looks like it is indeed. Nice to hear a British accent for once, though it gets kinda confusing when it's mixed with American like that. I hope the news shows won't be as flashy and 90's'ish as the commercial, allthough I have to admit I am charmed and excited.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Johnny is around
He was just having a brake! He has real life stuff to contend with too!

Ah, thank goodness, I thought we had lost him. SOMEone needs to pull you shedevils down to Earth, and Johnny is da'MAN for the job! No offence, only trying to make a sweeter mess here....

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

join