It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On April 19th 2010 The Voice Of Freedom Will Be Heard Across America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It is time to make a difference. The people have realized this country is worth fighting for. Like the song says "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

The message today will be: "We stand for freedom, for our constitution, we stand to keep what is rightfully ours! We won't fall for tyranny, for egregious violations of our liberty, for the hypocrisy being thrust before us! We have had enough of YOUR Way, and you have failed us, It is time we do things OUR way!"

"Let freedom Ring"

May God bless you and bless this country, The United States of America.

S&F for the OP.

Pax

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Something tells me the "voice of freedom" will be tasered and beaten into submission. It will not appear on the nightly news and most of the populace won't even know what happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

That was my question.
Wil it be aired on the MSM?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
CNN is on propaganda overdrive. they mention the OKC bombing every 15 minutes and at the moment they are talking to the SPLC douchebag Potak. hmm and on the 235th anniversary of the beginning the revolution... hmmm but i assure you there is no coincedence and CNN is the most trusted name in news...
the MSM is pathetic... only to the oblivious is it not obvious the media is an arm of TPTB. ****in bas****s

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If they didn't care about the Constitution what makes you think they're going to care about your Articles and Declarations and whatever other nonsense you offer.

The teabaggers are hypocrites who supported Bush when he attacked our civil liberties as outlined in the Bill of Rights. Now that there is a black president all of a sudden we have a bunch of tough guys.

If you were true patriots you'd have woken up to what's going on a long time ago.

Decadence, that's what's wrong with this nation. Your decadence has made you lazy. Your laziness has made you weak. And your weakness will be your destruction.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
since when did protesting work

no seriously, when did it work, and why?

i know people who protest lots of things for legitimate reasons, and they get no where!

do you know how long people have tried to advocate marijuana for it's pain releiving, anti cancer and safe medicinal use? if we can't even our corrupt government to allow us to cultivate a plant, what use is it to try and change their minds about something like the constitution?

so realy people, when does this kind of thing work, and how and why? does anyone know? is there a science to it?

my guess is that our government will only be pursuaded by such things if doing so would somehow benifit them, we've all seen large movements to change our country in different ways, even if for the better, in the end despite the legality our government will not be fearful of us and will continue to make choices to their own benifit

what if this doesn't work? then what?

ron paul is the only person in DC with this opinion in mind, he just introduced a bill to squander the new health care bill

while i do respect ron paul, and he is correct in doing so, i have to admit, the media uses his opinion to decide what is 'abstract' or 'not public' opinion, most people think he is 'the crazy one' know what i mean? what i'm trying to say is, this whole movement, i understand what 'the point' is... but what exactly do you expect from it? and what are you going to plan on doing about it afterwards?

you realy want to do something? quit your job. how will they govern you then? you hate what they are doing to you, yet you continuously clock in every day and work FOR them! what a hypocrite! hahahahahaha

seriously though, how will they govern you, if you are self sufficient enough to not need them? they raise the gas prices? get a bike, they will no longer steal your gas money. grow some vegetables, you will be healthier AND save money, thus your health care will not bank on your 'american unhealthy diet'

you people don't need to protest and what not, you need to CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE

these corrupt officials have you wrapped around their fingers because you are not able to survive without them!

it's your choice if you want it to always be like that... my advice, use your head, beat the system.

[edit on 4/19/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Do you love it that "patriots" could not be motivated to get off their fat arses and protest or otherwise act when Bush literally called the Constitution "that g0ddamned piece of paper," then proved his disgust for it by writing and passing the Patriot Act.

You are stating a lie as fact. Bush never said any such thing, the person that wrote that story admitted he made it up.

www.factcheck.org...

December 12, 2007
Q: Did President Bush call the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?"
Is it true that President Bush called the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?" He has never denied it, and it appears that there were several witnesses.
A: Extremely unlikely. The Web site that reported those words has a history of quoting phony sources and retracting bogus stories.
The report that Bush "screamed" those words at Republican congressional leaders in November 2005 is unsubstantiated, to put it charitably.

We judge that the odds that the report is accurate hover near zero. It comes from Capitol Hill Blue, a Web site that has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers.

The Quote

The report was posted on Dec. 5, 2005. According to author, Doug Thompson, unnamed Republican leaders complained to Bush during a White House meeting about "onerous" portions of the USA Patriot Act, prompting the following:
Capitol Hill Blue: “I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

The evidence

There's no record of Bush ever using these words in public and no other news organization has reported him using them privately. Thompson based his report on three sources whom he didn't name. He gave the date of the quote as "last month," which would put it sometime in November 2005.

Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.

Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."

more at the link if you wish to read it and base your points in facts and not internet rumors and fables.

And as an aside, Obama has signed the Patriot Act, also, continuing it's being in force.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm personally not hearing a peep..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nothing here either..

Not sure what I expected to hear, but at least the TRAP made the news because of alleged "threats".

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Where's the kaboom? I'm waiting for the earth shattering kaboom...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All I hear about is the Oklahoma city bombing...

Where is the freedom in that?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have never in my life seen such tight lipped
blatant hiding of a movement in my life.

There are folks at every captal in the US
and NONE of them are being reported
in the MSM.

I just went through search engines
3 pages worth and found NOTHING.

Big brother undoubtedly has a full
swing ban in effect to quell the masses.

They are quieting dissent by keeping their
voices off MSM. I wonder just how many
reporters are being threatened NOT to
report on this event???

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

of offense, but where are you getting the info that there are in fact people at all 50 capitals? If it isn't being reported that is..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
reply to post by boondock-saint

of offense, but where are you getting the info that there are in fact people at all 50 capitals? If it isn't being reported that is..

Because there are two things going on today, perhaps even more.

This originally started out as a move by Continental Congress 20-09 to present the Articles of Freedom at the state capitols in all 50 states today.

The movement was hijacked by The Restore America Plan, or TRAP, who mailed their version of "threatening letters" a couple of weeks ago to all 50 governors. This prompted an FBI investigation, and the media's attention to "homegrown extremism".

In the interim, several militias also decided to have marches with their guns on the same date. The Oathkeepers were involved in this, but they withdrew. You can view their webpage for this announcement.

The Oathkeepers stated they were not going to be holding an organized march, but stated they would not request that Oathkeepers as individuals not go if they so desired.

Several militias also announced they would be doing the march, and when the Oathkeepers backed out, some militias did also.

What resulted is the TRAP plan still trying to ride in on the coat tails of Continental Congress 2009 and their Articles of Freedom, though there has been a lot of evidence posted on ATS by myself and others that the people behind the TRAP plane are... to put it nicely, somehwat questionable.

Meanwhile Continental Congress is moving forward with their plan, and had a coordinated effort to present the articles at 3pm EST in all 50 states.

Their website is now currently unavailable. (Continental COngress 2009)

The news media will not likely cover this, as they have now labeled patriots and constitutionalists as "homegrown terrorists", and because of Bill Clinton's recent attempts to demonize the movement you are seeing all the stories about the Oklahoma bombing. Not to mention the fact it IS the anniversary.

Bill Clinton, in his attempt to demonize the movement, has assured that the media will not cover the stories, because Bill Clinton fears the media attention will foster more Oklahoma City style attacks, as Nichols and especially McVeigh were considered practicing "Sovereign's", which is what the Continental Congress was about.

The entire government spin machine has been working the past several weeks towards an effort to demonize the entire "Sovereign" movement, and label them as "homegrown terrorists", Bill Clinton was the icing on the cake, so to speak, and cinched the deal. The Oklahoma City anniversary is supposed to be serving as a "message" to the people that "sovereign" movements are evil and the cause of extremism in the US.

Whew.

That's it in a nutshell.

ETA - stuff/typos

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah their website will come up if you try several times. Instead of getting page not available, I finally got a hit, but it is VERY slow.

cc2009.us...

On Monday, April 19, 2010 - PATRIOT'S DAY

At the Same Moment in Time in Every State
9am Hawaii, 10am Alaska, Noon - PDT, 1pmMDT, 2pm CDT, 3pmEDT

THE VOICE OF FREEDOM WILL BE HEARD ACROSS AMERICA

We will honor God, our Country and our Constitution
and then serve the Articles of Freedom on our elected officials.

SCHULZ ON CNN: Monday Night

Be on the look-out for CNN's interview with Bob Schulz on the "Anderson Cooper Show" at 10pm on Monday night.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

Now you know where to go watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ugh, so this is what we get today from CBS, this makes me nauseous...

www.cbsnews.com...

April 19, 2010 3:01 PM

(Note the time - EXACTLY when the Continental Congress is at 50 state capitols! This is a perfect example of the media redirecting)

It was fifteen years ago today that Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people by detonating an explosives-filled truck near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in the nation's deadliest-ever homegrown terrorist attack.

McVeigh was an anti-government extremist inspired by the 1993 raid on the Branch Davidian compound at Waco; he railed against taxes, gun control and federal interference in Americans' lives.

Those who betray the Constitution, he wrote in a letter, "are domestic enemies and should and will be punished accordingly." After the attacks, McVeigh suggested that he acted for the "larger good" and said that even if he were executed, it would still be "168 to one."

Former President Bill Clinton, among others, see echoes of the rhetoric that drove McVeigh in the current political discourse. In an op-ed in the New York Times today tied to the bombing, he wrote that the bombers were driven by "the belief that the greatest threat to American freedom is our government, and that public servants do not protect our freedoms, but abuse them."

Lamenting the fact that "deeply alienated and disconnected Americans decided murder was a blow for liberty," Clinton went on to say Americans have a right to dissent but not violence when they don't get what they want

There is, he wrote, "a big difference between criticizing a policy or a politician and demonizing the government that guarantees our freedoms and the public servants who enforce our laws."

That was a shot at folks like Rep. Michele Bachmann, who last week railed against what she called the "gangster government" at a tax day Tea Party rally. Clinton said it is not appropriate to call elected officials "gangsters" and added, "you can attack the politics" but "don't demonize them, and don't say things that will encourage violent opposition."

Time magazine's Joe Klein, meanwhile, suggested that the rhetoric of Glenn Beck and "to a certain extent" Sarah Palin "rub right up close to being seditious." Added New York Magazine's John Heilemann in that weekend interview: "Joe's right and I'll name another person, I'll name Rush Limbaugh who uses this phrase constantly and talks about the Obama administration as a regime. That phrase which has connotations of tyranny. And what's so interesting about it to me, to get to Norah's point - what is the focus, what is the cause of this? You think back to 1994, there was Ruby Ridge. There was Waco. There were triggering incidents. There's been nothing like that. The only thing that's changed in the last 15 months is the election of Barack Obama. And as far as I can see, in terms of the policies that Obama has implemented, there's nothing."

There is more, if you can stomach it.

Note too, at the bottom of the page, how they conveniently link Tea Parties in "related stories".

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
CNN just did a thing on tv now...

"militias: patriots or extremists"

the cnn host was clearly leaning towards the extremist point of view

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Great summary!

I served one US Congressman and one US Senator today at 2pm. Of course mine were easy as they are way to the right and conservative.
Very disappointing with the aholes from TRAP. I think that was a Govt. operation to make light of the Cont. Congress 2009. It made no news today what so ever.

It funny though, they knew it was a legally binding paper when I delivered it. They accepted it and it only took 8 minutes time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
double posts

[edit on 19-4-2010 by j2000]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join