It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in search of some information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anybody here is into the finer aspects of advanced programming but I am in search of any and all information in determining connection between data sets such as profiles on people. I'm working on a project (not for school or anything like that so no worries of cheating) that is going to involve taking profiles of data and attempting to determine the connection between the two and possibly rating the confidence of the results (as in how likely the theorized connection is to be accurate). I know its a little random for the computer help section, but I figured it would be about the only logical place to post here on the BTSverse.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know a (little) bit of programming myself. My advice would be to first make a mathematical model for your trust/relationship before going in coding.

Remember, programming is 60% thinking, 35% caffeine, 5% coding

Hopefully someone more experienced than me will be able to help you with your algorithms.

Godspeed.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just like that, have you tried other specialized community like Slashdot.org and the likes?

Also I found that website, the guy might be able to help you out.

askaprogrammer.blogspot.com...

Enjoy! Good luck with your project.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

yes i have a great developer that i work with email me to [email protected] with the low to high end of your budget and i will send you a quote

new topics

top topics

join