It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's this group or person that calls itself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
...The superglue bandit. You do the math and see where it leads back. But the superglue bandit strikes by supergluing keyholes to business stores and other office buildings, and by supergluing combination locks and other types of locks out in plain sight that are locking off what may be somebody's important stuff. Have any of you heard of the superglue bandit yet? Have they struck in your city yet? Some may say the superglue bandit is a movement by the civil unrest or some sort of an uprise. Pretty soon glue type products are all going to be considered class A malicious products.

Do any of you think you'll be doing what the superglue bandits are doing to show a form of protest to the government?

Ha! Superglue also known as crazy glue is the next generation's choice of weapon to use against properties. Better watch your houses since they do also use keyholes on the front and back and side doors.

It's my personal opinion that the superglue bandit thing on the rise, is pure genius! Found a way to be the resistance or a protester that does act rather than just hold signs up all day. By the way, when superglue banditism catches on more and more, do any of you think society's brilliant crafters will come up with inventions of new locks that are foolproof to any types of glues or sealants?

Hey, watch your backs. I mean watch your keyholes. You never know who has it out for you that might be apart of the superglue bandit. I hear the superglue bandit started in Michigan which is where I reside at for now. I need to get out of this state because it is a big suck. I think I want to go reside in Vegas, NV. I been out there before. I just think I want to be where it's lots of tourists coming from usually other states.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Dunno If I'd label this brilliant or juvenile.
But I'm sure now that you have posted it, there will be a few copycats.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
wow, the superglue civil war

lmao

well I guess it's time for me to head to the
hardware store

thanks for the info
maybe it'll catch on
nationwide

instead of V for Vendetta
now it's S for Superglue

happy gluing

S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I used to do this in elementary school to my principals office.

No biggie, old prank.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
I used to do this in elementary school to my principals office.

No biggie, old prank.

old prank with a new purpose, lol

like a signature
or a calling card
for the cause

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So what are your reasons behind the supergleu thing?
I think it's a brilliant plan of yours

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Dunno If I'd label this brilliant or juvenile.
But I'm sure now that you have posted it, there will be a few copycats.

Copycats, hey?

Well, I at least would have nothing to worry about.

Sure me exposing this makes for a bright idea sparker. But the public must know what's out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

No plan of mine. This is what's going on already.

Will you join the superglue bandit, and weild the superglue as a warrior prince?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just pick up some Acetone from the drug/hardware store and squirt it into the lock..problem solved.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Just pick up some Acetone from the drug/hardware store and squirt it into the lock..problem solved.

I don't think that solvent will be able to be stuffed into a lock filled to the brink with hardened superglue. You'd prolly have to work at it for a good long hassle of a while only to find out that when you are done with such a hard, long effort that the superglue bandit strikes the same keyhole again.
Then you really would have to relie on some inventor to make a foolproof door lock for your doors that wont allow superglue the chance of day.

Just think, if the acetone is inside the place you're trying to get into, and you are locked out, then you'd have to go all the way to the store, again, to buy some more acetone that you dont even know will even be able to stuff inside the keyhole to get all the then hardened superglue that was filled in to the brink of the keyhole.

The corperations and the government wont be able stop the superglue bandit from damaging their properties in protest.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Guerilla styles... I likes it.

A good way of slowing down business for certain corporations.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by locster

No plan of mine. This is what's going on already.

Will you join the superglue bandit, and weild the superglue as a warrior prince?

I shall.

(To the feds reading, no i won't
, honest!)

new topics

top topics

join