It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOSE ESCAMILLA film; for your eyes only

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is not the final film. It is one working version, that welcomes the comments already posted. The points have now been heard..(Rods section/new content/free energy) & these will be much improved on the last cut...I am personally working on the 'newer version' with Jose & the film is in production, but far from ready to be viewed. So this thread is a great way for ATS members to help shape the newer production... but don't sweat the small stuff as it will get cleaned up in post production.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
This is not the final film. It is one working version, that welcomes the comments already posted. The points have now been heard..(Rods section/new content/free energy) & these will be much improved on the last cut...I am personally working on the 'newer version' with Jose & the film is in production, but far from ready to be viewed. So this thread is a great way for ATS members to help shape the newer production... but don't sweat the small stuff as it will get cleaned up in post production.

Thanks for this info secretnasaman, I am looking forward to that 'newer version' of you guys.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join