It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOSE ESCAMILLA film; for your eyes only

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For those interested in the UFO phenomenon, I found this interesting film from JOSE ESCAMILLA film "for your eyes only" on Paola Harris site.

www.paolaharris.com...

You can watch it in 360p 480p or 720p
length of time 1:42:05

[edit on 18/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Paola Harris, Greer and Cliff Stone ? That's a holy trinity there. Their credibility has a negative value.

Escamilla makes great UFO films, he has an innate pace that makes the films entertaining. Soundtracks, editing etc. He's very good. He could make a definitive documentary of UFOs. Sadly, he keeps throwing bad apples in the barrel and diminishing the subject.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Coming with a post like this confirms to me that you are the first bad apple in this thread.

Thanks

If Escamilla hired someone with a grasp of the best UFO evidence to guide him, he could make a great documentary. He's got the talent. Shame he soundbites Greer and the BS guys of the subject. A good UFO video would ignore the Exopolitics nutjobs and focus on credible, informed researchers.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Coming with a post like this confirms to me that you are the first bad apple in this thread.

Thanks

No thanks.

If Escamilla hired someone with a grasp of the best UFO evidence to guide him, he could make a great documentary. He's got the talent. Shame he soundbites Greer and the BS guys of the subject. A good UFO video would ignore the Exopolitics nutjobs and focus on credible, informed researchers.

I Holland we have a saying, the best helmsman stands always on shore.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First off S&F.
Secondly, this is one of the best or better UFO documentaries I have seen.
In particular, I found the military personnel very credible. I also felt that there were civilian testimonies that were believable as well.
It would behoove the reader to watch this documentary and formulate their own opinion and not consider my nor any other viewpoint, until after the viewing.
IMHO

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

thanks spacevisitor, that is a good video and has some interesting ufo footage in it. others can cry all they want about the people in the video etc. but the fact remains, the subject of ufo's is the greatest story ever denied !

[edit on 18-4-2010 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
First off S&F.
Secondly, this is one of the best or better UFO documentaries I have seen.
In particular, I found the military personnel very credible. I also felt that there were civilian testimonies that were believable as well.
It would behoove the reader to watch this documentary and formulate their own opinion and not consider my nor any other viewpoint, until after the viewing.
IMHO

Hi Violater1, thanks for your reply, I am glad you liked it.

It’s a good documentary with much different UFO related information, so its as you said.

Its up to the reader to watch this documentary and formulate their own opinion and not consider my nor any other viewpoint, until after the viewing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks spacevisitor, that is a good video and has some interesting ufo footage in it. others can cry all they want about the people in the video etc. but the fact remains, the subject of ufo's is the greatest story ever denied !

Hi easynow, thanks for your reply and video about the battle of LA my friend.

That is still a marvelous case because of all the shells that were fired upon that “object” and not even one could damage it; they even fly completely thru it.

I would not be that surprised if the guys from up there have used some kind of for them simple holographic trick for creating that "object" to see what would happen.

Whatever it was, it was no doubt a great show and showed their enormous technological advancement.

You are right by saying that the subject of ufo's is the greatest story ever denied.

But of what I know of it, I am really not surprised of that.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Escamilla makes great UFO films, he has an innate pace that makes the films entertaining. Soundtracks, editing etc. He's very good. He could make a definitive documentary of UFOs. Sadly, he keeps throwing bad apples in the barrel and diminishing the subject.

I noticed Escamilla credited himself for some of the music, which as you said is good.

I watched the whole thing, but I can't say I saw anything in this film I haven't already seen somewhere else before.

Escamilla credits James Fox for the disclosure project footage, and we've seen that before. In fact he credits a lot of people for a lot of things, the only stuff that I recall as his work is the rod footage and his re-colorized moon, both of which are kind of a sad joke.

The STS-75 footage has been done to death.

The only true UFO case that sticks out in my mind that he covered was the Frank Mannor sighting over his swamp, which Hynek said might have resulted from swamp gas, so as far as I recall that's the one real UFO discussed for about 8 minutes out of the 100 or so minutes. But I had also seen that footage in other documentaries. I agree with Kandinsky, if he focused on real UFOs he could make a good documentary.

The water powered car piece, while interesting, seemed out of place with the other subject matter.

If I never see Escamilla's claims about rods again, it will be too soon! :shk:

His colorized moon isn't much better.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good film thanks for posting.

I did feel this film went off subject at the end with a lot of details concerning free energy. I think a more appropriate title for this film should be UFOs and Free Energy: The Greatest Story ever denied.

The list of supporters for the Disclosure Project is incredible.

Thanks again S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can tell you that Jose is an awesome guy and very friendly.
I sent him an inquiry about a film that he made and he sent me 3 free copies, lol.
Since then we've exchanged random email and have spoke a few times on the phone. Nothing lately...

He makes great films and I believe in him. I also think the people who are providing their testimony are very brave and deserve respect for that. I also believe them...Why is their testimony so scathing to some of you?

Would you like ET to come sit on your face or what?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLuDKLoT

Well I'll tell you one thing I strongly disagree with in this movie, and that's Greer's demand that all planetary defense measures be stopped. That is the most ridiculous demand I ever heard.

Hopefully the ETs are friendly as he thinks/hopes. But it's ridiculous to assume that all are. Our space defense efforts may be futile anyway, because if the aliens have warp drive technology, our primitive defenses might be useless against technology so advanced.

Now if Greer said, "Don't attack aliens" of course I'm on board with that, but to suggest that we shouldn't build defenses if we want to is outrageous. Maybe the first 99 alien species we encounter will be friendly, and the 100th will be evil conquerors, well, it only takes one evil species visiting Earth to destroy our planet.

Better safe than sorry, I say.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Well I'll tell you one thing I strongly disagree with in this movie, and that's Greer's demand that all planetary defense measures be stopped. That is the most ridiculous demand I ever heard.

I have to say when I read the "demands" I raised an eyebrow at this one as well. So you are not alone. I find it a rather unrealistic demand myself. I think Greer gets a little ahead of himself sometimes.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Don't hold your breath because I haven't started yet, but I'm going to be putting a short video on YouTube about some of my unquestionable footage of rods. While I'm not interested in impressing anyone nor do I care about uninformed opinions about rods, I will look forward to what you and all other rod critics could come up with after you view the solid footage.

The only thing I regret is that some of the footage won't lend itself to dubbing such as the graceful rods swooping over a Cancun garbage dump, or the rod that startles a hovering eagle. I say this because I originally recorded the footage at SLP, not thinking about future dubbing and the documentaries I recorded them from may never be shown on TV again. But I'll be sure to include clear footage especially of the big rods fleeting high in the sky.

Camera artifacts, slow shutter speeds, etc., phooey! Rods, baby!

BTW, I was introduced to rods in 1994 but I have rod footage from my own 8mm video in the late '80s. Who knew!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I Love Joe. I think he does great work and keeps putting it out there. Thanks for the link, although it suddenly turns to Spanish voice over about half way through?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

snip

Hopefully the ETs are friendly as he thinks/hopes. But it's ridiculous to assume that all are. Our space defense efforts may be futile anyway, because if the aliens have warp drive technology, our primitive defenses might be useless against technology so advanced.

Now if Greer said, "Don't attack aliens" of course I'm on board with that, but to suggest that we shouldn't build defenses if we want to is outrageous. Maybe the first 99 alien species we encounter will be friendly, and the 100th will be evil conquerors, well, it only takes one evil species visiting Earth to destroy our planet.

Better safe than sorry, I say.

While I don't always agree with what you have to say, particularly about rods as I know about them better than you, yet you sometimes express common sense, it surprises me that you use "ETs" as if there were any irrefutable evidence that we are being visited by beings from "out there"!

At the moment all we have circumstacial evidence for are UFOs. No one has any idea if these UFOs are craft as our airplanes are craft, and if they are craft if they have beings or something inside them. We just don't know. But to extrapolate from unknown hearsay is going a bit over the top.

It's off the wall to speculate that "aliens" are really inter-dimensional but it's jumping off the wall to claim that the ETH is reality. After all, our history includes discovering other dimensions of sights and sounds so why not other dimensions populated by beings?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Maybe the first 99 alien species we encounter will be friendly, and the 100th will be evil conquerors
While I don't always agree with what you have to say, particularly about rods as I know about them better than you, yet you sometimes express common sense, it surprises me that you use "ETs" as if there were any irrefutable evidence that we are being visited by beings from "out there"!

Please note "alien species we encounter will be" refers to future tense of hypothetical encounters with ET.

If someone proves other dimensions then I'll start to believe those, but it's just speculation right now, especially on scales larger than quantum scales.

Regarding your rods video, I'll be impressed if it's shot with a 1000 frames per second high speed camera. But if it is, it will look like this:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Hopefully the ETs are friendly as he thinks/hopes. But it's ridiculous to assume that all are.

The above sentence sounds as if it was produced to reflect present thinking.

Regarding your rods video, I'll be impressed if it's shot with a 1000 frames per second high speed camera. But if it is, it will look like this:

That rods presentation was one of the worst efforts at trying to explain the phenomenon. It doesn't come close to serious rod research and it's a poor attempt. I didn't like it when first shown and I like it even less now. You don't try to capture rods at night, it's stupid. Do it in daylight, just let the camera roll as Jose did sometimes with 3 and 4 videocameras, side by side using various shutter speeds. Rods will always be rods when properly recorded.

Some of the footage I recorded from documentaries show rods swarming and on the same location, almost identical footage, are swallows. Only a fool would confuse the swarming rods with any kind of bird or other insect. You need to be able to see rods without resorting to slow motion or frame by frame. Not everyone can see them even with repeated playing of the videotape as I've found with experiments. You can't confuse the big sky ones with anything but what they are: an as yet "unclassified" insect that flies f_____g fast!

Have you ever seen the Swedish tank test?

"Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins!"

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Hopefully the ETs are friendly as he thinks/hopes. But it's ridiculous to assume that all are.
The above sentence sounds as if it was produced to reflect present thinking.
Yes it assumes there are probably already ETs, but it doesn't assume they've been to Earth. I thought the issue you were complaining about was lacking proof they have visited Earth, that's where I used the future tense.

Do it in daylight, just let the camera roll as Jose did sometimes with 3 and 4 videocameras, side by side using various shutter speeds. Rods will always be rods when properly recorded.
You don't seem to understand that you need a higher frame rate. Night or day, 1000 frames a second should do the trick.

You do realize don't you, that video cameras may have a setting called "shutter speed" but it's a misleading term because they have no shutter:

What is "shutter speed", and what does it do on my camcorder?

Well, shutter speed is kind of a term that's held over from the old film days because video cameras don't really have a traditional shutter on them. There's no actual piece of mechanical anything that opens and closes to let light through. It's really just done by sampling information off the chip.

So there is no shutter on camcorders. Yes there's a setting called "shutter speed" on camcorders, but since it doesn't open and close a physical shutter, it may behave differently than a physical shutter on a traditional film camera.

So your best bet is to get a higher frame rate camera like the monsterquest video. And sure, use it in the daytime if you want instead of at night, and run it alongside standard camcorders with whatever shutter speeds you want.

Then let's see your rods filmed at 1000 frames a second, day or night, but until then, the rods claim is considered nonsense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join